Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Lactation

iamayounggirl

Wink Lactation

Curious if any of you TVs, CDs, TGs, TSs have had the desire to have your breasts lactate...or if you have had it happen. Do you stimulate your nipples by squeezing with your fingers or using a breast pump, etc.? I have used a breast pump and applied it with as much suction as I could get and then left it on for a long, and quite painful period of time. I did get some cloudy, fairly thick fluid but it appeared to be tissue fluid rather than milk...and the area around my nipples had small, open sores where I'm assuming the fluid came from. Has anyone been able to suction actual milk from their nipples and if so how much and how did you stimulate them to produce? I know it is possible but quite difficult. Thanks!

Mother Superior of Chat Christina's Avatar
    I have always had the desire to lactate. So far I have not had any success. From what I understand it takes much persistance to achive lactation and it is difficult to keep up the process if not done at regular frequent intervals. I believe you would have to take a high dose of estrogen for a long period of time, then stop the estrogens suddenly. This would mimic the female cycle during pregnacy and produce prolatin. This would have a lot to do with the amount of breast tissue you have also.

Moreschi
    Being a woman who has breastfed for a total of 3 years now, that is one thing my body is good at. Its a supply and demand thing, definately. Of course, I went through pregnancy, delivery, engorgement, and etc. Letdown is not a problem. I am in fact trying to wean my 20-month-old, but its not as easy as you might think. Its not as fun as you might think, either, to produce milk, but then again, its all perspective, I guess.... You'd know you were getting "letdown"- the reflex that ejects the milk, and tells the brain to keep the milk cycle going- when your breasts ache all over and you get the thirst of death at the same time. Although the ache goes from the chest outward- that's the ejection part I guess... Just never been a problem for me, but as I said, its not a fair comparison, either........ There are a number of products you can by to enhance milk production. Either tinctures or the like. Blessed thissle is one, I know, as is a product called "more milk". I have never tried them, though.

Also, it depends on the right kind of stimulation. Its not just nipple stimulation, but the whole of the areola. Electric breast pumps aren't as good at this. Avent Isis is a brand that has a special silicone insert that is supposed to stimulate the breast more like a baby does to help with the letdown. But definately by far the most efficient is a baby, sorry to say. Might be interesting to get an unsuspecting kid to latch on, but he wouldn't stay there very long once he realized he wasn't getting any goods!

Thank's Morechi for your most personel, informative post. I may not try this in the near future, as I am still growing and don't want to interrupt the cycle of growth, but it's something I may be able to look forward to. Yes, I do understand it is a chore (to say the least) to maintain milk production. And there are accounts of transsexual women that have breastfed. Although I may not have all of the equipment as a natal female, the parts that I do have should respond if stimulated properly. Maybe one day I will find that unsuspecting kid.

Archive Regular
    But see "http://arbl.cvmbs.colostate.edu/hbooks/pathphys/endocrine/hypopit/prolactin.html" and "http://www.prolactin.net/"

Prolactin is the hormone that is released at brith that starts lactation. If given to a male (non M-F) will induce laction unless the mammary gland has been removed due to gynecomastia surgary.

Also Prolactin kills libido.

Also see "http://www.adoptionbreastfeeding.com/miscellaneous.php" on drugs and herbs to incease milk production.

Also see: "http://www.mentalhealth.com/rx/p23-ps05.html#Head_1c";
    Antipsychotic agents may affect libido and may produce difficulty in achieving and maintaining erection. Inability to reach orgasm or ejaculation and retrograde ejaculation have been reported. Antipsychotics also may cause amenorrhea, lactation, hirsutism, and gynecomastia. Antipsychotic agents may affect libido and may produce difficulty in achieving and maintaining erection. Inability to reach orgasm or ejaculation and retrograde ejaculation have been reported. Antipsychotics also may cause amenorrhea, lactation, hirsutism, and gynecomastia. Antipsychotic agents may affect libido and may produce difficulty in achieving and maintaining erection. Inability to reach orgasm or ejaculation and retrograde ejaculation have been reported. Antipsychotics also may cause amenorrhea, lactation, hirsutism, and gynecomastia.
    _g

Re: Lactation

Hi All,

I recently watched a show on Discovery Health channel called: "Men with breasts, gynecomastia". A very informative and detailed show explaining how some men deal with (or lack thereof) having breasts. One of the men experienced lactation without willfully trying. A doctor interviewed on the show stated lactation is not possible without some breast development. Of course this would be an obvious statement.

This show has, once again, spark an interest in the subject for me. I am curious to know if anyone (eunuch,TG/TS) with any amount of breast growth, has experienced this either willingly or unwillingly?

In doing a google search I found a web site for induced lactation. This site goes into great detail for a surogate mother, and/or mothers of adopted children, to breastfeed their child. The key player in breastfeeding is the introduction of prolactin to stimulate milk production. I am also curious to know if anyone has tried this method to stimulate lactation?

Breastfeeding is natural and healthy for both mother and child. It is my understanding that it gives joy and great satisfaction to those who participate. It's a part of womanhood that I hope to be able to accomplish oneday.
    Last edited by Christina; 01-31-2005 at 12:51 AM. Reason: Correct Spelling Error

DocT

Christina,

You have a beautiful smile and you are very pretty. About ten years ago I, a guy, began producing milk quite suddenly. It looked more like colostrum at first, but within a few days became real breast milk. I had a significant amount of gyno (a family thing made worse by years of testosterone use). I went to see a doctor. He found that I was producing prolactin. At the time I was taking a number of herbs. I think one of them caused the prolactin, but I never figured out which one. It was made worse by another herb I was taking (which didn't cause prolactin but increases milk flow) called goat's rue (search goatsrue also). It is a well known galactogogue (increases milk and breast size but makes you fat) but doesn't help milk flow without prolactin. The trouble with prolactin is that it is very irritating to the prostate and probably unhealthy for it as well. My libido suddenly dissapeared in a way that was not pleasant, as I recall.

It gave me a different perspective on breastfeeding. My wife was breastfeeding at the time and I recall feeling very connected to her and the process of breastfeeding after this experience. Yes, I could see really feel the satisfaction my wife experienced. That was beautiful.

T

Newly Active Member

I often see on Transgender sites pictures of transsexuals (TG) who are able to lactate even though they can get erections and simultaneous ejaculations. If I assume that they take hormones i.e depro vera and so on, why canīt a chemical castrated man lactate? After a while it should be possible.
    Sorry, I am not castrated but want to be once.
    Frei

Blaise

This is an interesting thread. I forget that primary aim and purpose of the site. When I was sexually able and active, I could not stand for my wife to touch my nipples. They were too intensely sensitive. The notion of lactation never crossed my mind. I have heard descriptions of men who suckle milk from their wives.

It makes perfect sense that transgender would involve an interest in lactation.Anyway, thanks for the thread.

Newly Active Member

Thanks! Re: Lactation

This debate is interesting, I find rather exciting the idea for an M to see his inflated chest then to produce milk, I imagine that as a woman it is necessary to suckle to continue to produce milk, when the lactation is stopped the breasts must change again.

Leona Lee

Love Ya Re: Lactation

Hi All! About a year and a half ago, I tried ,but had no success. O well, at least I tried. I probably didn't do something right. Hugs, Leona

I have started the protocol for Induced Lactation. It's been two weeks at the reccomended dosage of Motillium. I can tell things are happening now after only a short time. I've noticed swelling in my breasts and at times they ache a lot. A sure sign it must be working. According to the web site, it should take a few more weeks to be ready to lactate. So far things are looking good.

Yesterday I noticed a very small, clear drop from my right nipple.

Leona Lee

Love Ya Re: Lactation

Woopee! Alright girl, at least it's working for you.
    Big Hugs, Leona

Archive Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Christina
    I have started the protocol for Induced Lactation. It's been two weeks at the reccomended dosage of Motillium. I can tell things are happening now after only a short time. I've noticed swelling in my breasts and at times they ache a lot. A sure sign it must be working. According to the web site, it should take a few more weeks to be ready to lactate. So far things are looking good.

Yesterday I noticed a very small, clear drop from my right nipple.
    I always wanted breasts, with lactation, since I was going into puberty... but it will not happen now

_g

I wish I was young once more.

What a difference a day makes. I reported only having a drop of fluid the other day. Last night I felt a cooling effect on my breast. It was as if you were to put water on your skin and have air move across it. For whatever reason I squeezed one slightly and behold there was milk from 3 small ducts on each nipple. Although not much was produced (about a teaspoon for each side) it was definately milk non the less. Wow

Thread Information