Hi, want to check if anyone knows whats the procedure like to get a castration in Malaysia.

Currently my balls are pretty much pickled from CaCl injections, but in Singapore where I am, the doctors refused to remove them because they are not cancerous or life threatening. Tried and wasted money on 4 hospitals. 1 even opened up my ball sack, did nothing, and close it back up, saying it was just scrotal exploration and no need to remove balls after checking their condition.

Now looking at possibly getting the surgery done in Malaysia, which is just a bus ride down from Singapore. But for some reason, the hospitals ain't replying emails properly.

Not sure if I'm contacting the wrong hospitals, or is there some sort of process or clearance that is needed in Malaysia.

One of the reasons why I hoping to find somewhere closer to Singapore is because, I can't really afford to take too long a break from work due to the nature of my job. However, I can sit at home and rest up for long periods of time. Just need to be at home.
It would be best if the clinic or hospital can be in Johor Bahru so its a shorter travelling time to home,