Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New eunuch today

Fully Qualified Member
    Blog Entries

New eunuch today

Had my surgery and now I'm home recouperating I'm in little pain and am able to get around. Dr removed part of my scrotum as well but I haven't seen the whole thing yet he said it will probably need more work and he said he could do it later in his operating theater. Now I'm looking forward to not having pain and constant infections anymore. I hope to hear from you what to expect from being a eunuch and it's benefits thanks for your support.

Re: New eunuch today

Heal quickly and enjoy!

110% Top, call me "SIR" TopManFL's Avatar

Hey - stay strong. Surgery sucks (any kind mostly sucks). But, it gets better day by day.

Fully Qualified Member
    Blog Entries

Just got a look at my scrotum it's not right he left a bag halfway down my penis that looks like a dog's scrotum the top half of my scrotum was removed and looks like it never was there I see him Monday and will have to harve him cut off the remaining scrotum and sew it back together. It looks horrible and comical the way it's now.

Fully Qualified Member
    Blog Entries

Got a look at the scrotum and it's wrong the top half of my penis looks like the scrotum never was there the bottom looks like a deformed dogs scrotum. I see the doctor Monday and will be having him remove it.

Fully Qualified Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chesleyt View Post
    Got a look at the scrotum and it's wrong the top half of my penis looks like the scrotum never was there the bottom looks like a deformed dogs scrotum. I see the doctor Monday and will be having him remove it.
    Hey there Chesleyt, well done. Its all pretty freaky post surgery. Just look after your self, Keep your fluids up and chill. Let every thing settle, the bleeding to stop, swelling to go down etc. Its a pretty major operation your body has had to endure. You also have a history of other procedures. Dont expect the doc to go straight 'back in'. He wont. Doing anything too soon will just compromise the end result. Its been over a year since I cut my sack off. There is good, stable tissue for the surgeon to work with. He assures me he can make a good job of it. Its hurdles, not a long jump, Aroha, Brycee

Blog Entries

It heals quickly. However, shrinkage of the scrotum takes a lot of time. Congratulations and I hope you enjoy

Congrats and fast well healing!

I was in a hurry to get my empty scrotum removed as well, I didn't like the way it looked and wanted to be as smooth as possible. The earliest I could get it done was about 2 months after I'd been castrated. The end result was good though, nothing left of the nutsac and a vertical scar from low on the penis to the perineum which faded away during the following year. Now it looks like there was never anything there unless you look closely.

Fully Qualified Member
    Blog Entries

Update I'm bleeding from the scrotum he had to do alot of cutting because my testicle was grown into it I've changed the dressing twice since 9 am I just called the doctor and told his nurse that it was soaked every time since last night when I got home and took a nap it had bled through and soaked my bed sheets. So I'm waiting for a call back from the doctor to see what he wants me to do. Will keep you posted.

Fully Qualified Member
    Blog Entries

Just changed the gauze again and I am trying ice I'm in some pain and my left groin is badly bruised.havn't heard back from the doctor yet and they closed 3 hours ago so I'm probably on my own if the bleeding doesn't stop I'll go to the ER. Just wanted to let you know what was going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Chesleyt View Post
    I'm probably on my own if the bleeding doesn't stop I'll go to the ER.
    Don't let any bleeding get out of control. It is better to be safer than sorry when it comes to that. Get to an ER to have the bleeding mitigated if needed and stay safe.

How are you doing? Did you see the doctor?

Fully Qualified Member
    Blog Entries

I'm doing ok the bleeding has almost stopped and now it's mostly clear liquid draining with a little bit of blood. I got my first look at the surgical sites and he did alot of cutting everywhere the scars are long and many and I have lots of stitches. I'm black and blue also. The pain meds are keeping me comfortable as long as I keep laying down I can sit for a while but it starts to hurt in about an hour. I've been trying to to use ice to help with the pain and swelling and it seems to be working. I will keep you posted. Thanks brothers

Fully Qualified Member Littledick's Avatar

Thumbs up Re: New eunuch today

I hope you heal well and quickly and settles down and you end up with what you want.

Well done

Thinking of you
    Littledick

The Balls Rule! Well at least mine rule me.

Thread Information