Thread: 95% Alcohol injection....

Participating Member

95% Alcohol injection....

I’ve just wanted to say that I’ve just injected 80cc of Spirytus 95% alcohol into each testical. Right now there’s a dull pain but not too bad. Should I leave my testicals banded or release the banding? Thanks for everyone’s support. This has been a long road for me to get to this day..

Re: 95% Alcohol injection....

Sorry, don't know the answer. But good luck.

Participating Member

Thanks.... it just feels like someone has kicked me in the nuts...lol

Member, Sisters of Perpetual Responsibility kristoff's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rcaron1961 View Post
    I’ve just wanted to say that I’ve just injected 80cc of Spirytus 95% alcohol into each testical. Right now there’s a dull pain but not too bad. Should I leave my testicals banded or release the banding? Thanks for everyone’s support. This has been a long road for me to get to this day..
    Remove the bands ASAP
    Nuke a Gay Baby Whale for Jesus

Participating Member

Thanks... I’ve already done it.... any advice is appreciated....

Participating Member

A few hours into my injections and there’s no more pain at all? No swelling either. Shall I wait a couple of days or should I increase the volume from .80 to 1cc or slightly more?

Participating Member

stay with the same , you don't want it to leak out into the sack.
    I did it about 3 weeks apart , and I was being careful not to create problems, it took about 15 shots each to kill them, don't rush a good thing , they will die and part of it was the journey. you only get to do it once

Participating Member

Don't like that injections of CaCl or Ethanol. Every time it needs a doctor after.

With only a needle and rotating around the inner, your balls will shrink to nothing, you will never find them after 3 sessions of each 10mins and never need a doctor!

Participating Member

Today I’ve just injected my right ball with 1.5cc’s of 95% spirytus grain alcohol. Didn’t hurt much at all this time but there’s a bit of swelling and they’re tender to the touch. I’ve left the left one because I’m thinking it’s a bit swollen from the last time. Looking like Monday will be the next one for the left. Oh, I have an appointment with my gp after having a blood test. The doctor has spoken to a endocrinologist and I have asked her about hormones to kill off my sexual urges and I am thinking about what is the best regimen I can ask for. I’m not looking to change my body much, just kill my nuts and my sexual urges...

Participating Member

Have my first urologist appointment on June 4th , so I’ll continue with my injections till mid May and keep complaining about the pain in my groin to my gp and hopefully my testicals will be atrophied enough to be removed with surgery? I also have been referred to an endocrinologist but haven’t received an appointment as of yet. So, I’ll be patient and continue with my injections....

Participating Member

I’ve continued doing the alcohol injections and I can feel that they are having an impact on my balls. The left one is so much smaller then before the injections and at the moment the right one is still a bit swollen from the injection I did 2 days ago. I have ordered a smaller gauge needle as I was using a 21 gauge. I’ve ordered a 27 gauge by 5/8”. That should make for an easier injection I hope. I’m hopeful that the urologist appointment goes well.

Thread Information