Thread: How to get trans-scrotal orchiectomy instead of inguinal?

How to get trans-scrotal orchiectomy instead of inguinal?

I've been getting injections of alcohol into my right nut for a while and it has been showing results after nine injections. It is much smaller, less sensitive, has hard bits to it, and rides much higher in the sack. He is continuing injections in it and, just yesterday, we have started on the left one. As we are irreparably damaging my nuts, eventually I will want to head to my doctor for an exam during which I hope they recommend having them removed.

My question is, how would you suggest I get the hospital to have them taken out through the scrotum instead of through the inguinal canals? I'd far rather have the testicles removed through the scrotum. My father had a scar in his torso from appendicitis and it was very unsightly and didn't heal well. The folds of skin in the scrotum will make the incision much less noticeable in the long run. What would be your advice on helping me to achieve the type of orchiectomy surgery I want? Thanks!!

Blog Entries

Re: How to get trans-scrotal orchiectomy instead of inguinal?

Not going to happen.lf medics suspect cancer then inguinal route will be taken as default as supportive tissue is removed to lessen risk of cancer spreading.

Fully Qualified Member
    Blog Entries

I had radical inlingual orchetomy done and the scars are not noticable and there's nothing left in the sack to feel I prefer it that way. I wouldn't suggest in the scrotum because he had to open my scrotum for the biopsies and left disfiguring scars I'm going to need plastic surgery to remove the sack to fix the problem.

Fully Qualified Member

I agree with ambiguous. I had both my nuts removed inguinally, it was ok and you cant see the scars unless you know they are there. I think they go thru alot less muscle to get the testicles out than with an appendectomy. They tend to spread the muscle rather than cut it. Having the stubs there can cause irritation until they retract and shrink. I am on a waiting list to get the 'dog ears' remains of my scrotum removed. Will be fully smooth there.

110% Top, call me "SIR" TopManFL's Avatar

If your goal is to make enough lumps and bumps that the doctor suspects cancer and will therefore remove your testicles, then the doctor will only want to do an inguinal radical orchiectomy. It is very unlikely you'd convince a urologist to remove the testicles via the scrotum.

1. The testicles and the scrotum drain into two different lymphatic systems. The scrotum into the pelvis and the testicles into the abdomen. So, the concept is that it is cancer, it's already draining into the abdomen. Therefore, best to take it out via that route.

2. Radical means the removal of not just the testicle but all the chords and the seminal vesicle on that side. Much easier to remove all that via the inguinal canal.

3. It's how it's always done for cancer. Yeah, a dumb reason. But, for surgeons, it makes sense.

Now, having said all that about cancer, why try to get the doctor to believe it's cancer?

First, he'll know it's not cancer as soon as the pathology report comes back.

2nd, it's going to cost a lot more to get it removed as possible cancer.

So, why not just tell him that it's the result of wanting to be castrated. Tell the truth.

Now, the doctor has no reason to remove it via the inguinal canal. You could also request a scrotalplasty at the same time.

Fully Qualified Member
    Blog Entries

The doctor will send you to the psych ward if you admit what you have done in the USA it's considered doing self harm and warrants a 72 hours in the psych ward trust me I know been there done that wouldn't do it again.they will be opening the scrotum anyways for the biopsy before they remove it anyways that's what they did to me.

110% Top, call me "SIR" TopManFL's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chesleyt View Post
    The doctor will send you to the psych ward if you admit what you have done in the USA it's considered doing self-harm and warrants a 72 hours in the psych ward trust me I know been there done that wouldn't do it again.they will be opening the scrotum anyways for the biopsy before they remove it anyways that's what they did to me.
    Hey @Chesleyt,

Yes. If you admit that you have a desire to harm yourself, they can put you on a psych hold in most states for a few days.

But, the OP stated:

has hard bits to it,
    He is continuing injections in it and, just yesterday, we have started on the left one. As we are irreparably damaging my nuts, eventually I will want to head to my doctor for an exam during which I hope they recommend having them removed.
    From those statements, it seems as if the plan is to not seek castration until both testicles present as small and with "hard bit". This would make a doctor think there was cancer and remove the testicles.

Assuming he went very far and killed both testicles and the only thing he wanted was a castration via the scrotum, admitting what he'd already done (and was finished doing) wouldn't be admitting he wanted to harm himself in the future. As Mark Twain said, "the deed is, as they say, already done."*

Reminds me of the man who'd moved back in with his nagging mother. After a couple of years during an argument, he took a cast iron skillet and banged her on the head with it and killed her. When applying for bail, the prosecution requested he be held without bail until trial. His defense lawyer asked he be released and allowed to live at home until the trial. The judge said, "but we're talking about a murder charge". His lawyer answered, "He's 49 years old. Never been arrested - ever. He's only charged with killing his mother and he's fresh out of those".

I think at a doctors office as long as the injections were over and he didn't plan on further harm, he'd be "fresh out of those."

Even with all of that, the cost of castration would be cheaper now and Dr. A would do it.

---
    * Mark Twain is quoted as having said a great many things he never said. If it helps, I've actually visited his grave in Elmira, NY and apologized for frequently quoting him as saying things I'm not sure he said. But, in fairness, my great grandmother is buried in the same Cemetary and I went to see her first.

I went trauma to mine route and because of that they removed through scrotum not suspecting cancer.

Thread Information