Thread: New Neutersol VAC

New Neutersol VAC

I find this idea very intriguing. A few years ago, I wrote a few stories dealing with a drug that delays puberty. I would love to see some stories on this theme.

Is there a story about Neutersol Forte? I'd love to hear about that.

(Almost) Fully Qualified Member ZeuterMe's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: New Neutersol VAC

Quote Originally Posted by wolfcub11 View Post
    I find this idea very intriguing. A few years ago, I wrote a few stories dealing with a drug that delays puberty. I would love to see some stories on this theme.

Is there a story about Neutersol Forte? I'd love to hear about that.
    Neutersol Forte? Neutersol VAC? I don't know what you're talking about, but here's a few things you might be able to use to help me figure out what you're after.

http://www.rr-middleeast.oie.int/dow...eptiondogs.pdf

https://caid.ca/NonSurgConDog2010.pd...ction_WSPA.pdf

https://caninerabiesblueprint.org/IM...ction_WSPA.pdf

As for the drug that delays puberty, that's a really interesting concept. Can you post links to these stories, please?

Participating Member

Zeuter, wolfcub is referring to a recent story posted in the archive, I believe one of the first ones posted this month. The 'product' he mentions is used in hundreds of stories in the archive.

"Neutersol" is indeed a veterinary drug used on dogs in 'real life', but around here, it (the 'basic' and the various, invented versions) means a fictional product used on human males.

I am referring to the story with the title in my subject: http://www.eunuchworld.org/view.php?storyid=14963

I've enjoyed all the Neutersol stories in the archive, and I have written a few, myself.

What intrigued me were the references to Neutersol VAC(TM) and Neutersol Forte(TM), neither of which I have seen in a story before.

110% Top, call me "SIR" TopManFL's Avatar

Story Idea:

Frustrated out of my mind I slammed my locker door!

"It's not fair that the Delays section has to shower with the Norm section."

"Yeah, tell me about it. The Norms all snicker at us and I'm fucking tired of getting my ass pinched."

"I mean, come on, it's not our fault the lottery picked us as Delays. I mean, hell, I'm 22 years old. When am I gonna get off Statis?"

"Calm down, we all participate in the lottery. You know the rules."

"Sure, sure, the population is 80 billion are down, some need to step up and reproduce while others wait their turn."

"It's only 7.7 billion, not 80 billion."

"I know that, but I want a cock and pubes. The Norms have it so good, they're popular and they get a huge gov-sup every month."

Coach walked up, "quit jawboning and hit the showers. I can't leave the hot water on all day," and he slapped me hard on my smooth ass.

"Sir, sorry, Sir," I gave the mandatory reply. When he was out of earshot, "damn, see what I mean? Coach is swinging at least 7" and the law allows any Delay over 21 to be touched, slapped, pinched and basically, we're just play toys."

"Come on, grab your towel and let's hit the shower. Don't forget your bottle of DelayClean."

"I can't fucking wait to wash with Hatch Body wash. The Norms make out like it's the most amazing feeling."

"Damn, Ztx is still showering. I swear he lingers to make sure he bullies every Delay he can."

Ztx, turned around to face us. He'd won the lottery early in life and had even been able to afford Phallahance to get MaxBush and MeatX. He was hanging 10" soft and the Phallahance made sure any sexual stimulation at all gave him a 12" lace when hard. He never spoke to a Delay. It was simply beneath him.

I started to pass him and he turned on the water to the shower next to him. The rules said a Delay had to accept an invitation from a Norm. Reluctantly, I put my bottle of DelayClean into the AutoShower Dispenser.

It hit me like a white light.

Ztx grabbed my orbs and pulled me close to him. I gasped and he pulled me down to his crotch level.

I fell to my knees and there it was. Everything I desired. Giant bush and meat. Ztx pulled my eyelids open so I had to star at his endowment as it got hard. I both wanted to cry and rejoice in just being so close to the kind of life I was desperate to have - to win the lottery and be a Norm.

I knew he would and I wanted it. His Meat rubbed my lips and I opened up. Luckily, I'd gone in for the FullFace surgery. My jaw opened up and my gag reflex turned off. He face thrusted me.

I was grateful. Not for his JointJuice, but to be able to feel his pubes on my face. I was entranced by every Norm's pubes. He Creamed JoinJuice down my throat, rinsed off in the shower and stepped on my TinyWilly before he left.

I've heard spewing JointJuice feels good, but Ztx never let on that it was anything other than him dominating a Delay.

"Why does he do that to you everytime we shower?"

"Because, he can."

Thread Information