Thread: Female Circumcision

Female Circumcision

I used to follow a few clitorectomy and female circumcision pages on Tumblr before they cleared out all adult content, and have been back at trying to find stories and images of voluntary removal of the clitoris.

I actually had never even heard of FGM (female genital mutilation) and that certain cultures practice this on kids and women against their will until I started looking up clit removal. The voluntary act has about the same allure to me as penectomy, castration, ya get it.

Trying to find another source is extremely difficult as almost all searching refers to FGM of unwilling people. There's a few decent stories here on the archive but I can't seem to find any in detail of life after the removal and possibly enjoying it. There was a lot of really good pictures of women who removed their clits and it looked really clean and neat, and very pretty, and I can't seem to find the images anymore either.

So does anyone know where I can find good stories and images on the subject?

110% Top, call me "SIR" TopManFL's Avatar

Re: Female Circumcision

Hey Jasriella,

It hasn't been that long ago (into the 1980s) that urologists in the United States would remove a "precocious clitoris" if the mother asked. The idea was that an overly large clitoris wasn't attractive.

This link shows as being virus free by my virus checker: https://sites.google.com/site/completebaby/female

Also, regarding the great purge on tumblr. Whoever the idiots are at tumblr that are polishing the inside of your computer screen are they didn't actually delete anything as part of the purge -- they just deny access to the still existing account and posts. Any site that uses the tumblr API (an protocol that allows one site to access the database of another site) can still retrieve or even display all the posts.

So, if you remember the name of tumblr that you used to follow, you can still access it.

The first way is with the site at: https://www.tumbex.com/ (again, my virus checker shows it to be clean). Then, in box that says, "Explore a tumblog" put in the old tumblr blog. Example:

pussymodsgalore

Then press enter. If the blog is still there it will show you the posts with all the NSFW images.

The 2nd way involves downloading an opensource program called tumblthree

You can google it and find a site to dowload it from or use your favorite site for opensouce software.

Once installed, you can add the old tumblr address. It will appear in the list of blogs you want to download to your drive (I recommend a flash drive). Then, you can click the blog and in the "details" section you can check or uncheck what you want downloaded. For example you might want images but not videos.

Click "crawl" and it will act like a search engine and pull whatever you've checked in the details section onto your drive.

One last place to look is at http://archive.is (My virus checker says it's clean)

The second box is labeled: "I want to search the archive for saved snapshots"

Type in your search term such as:

clitorectomy (returns 7 pages)
    female circumcision (returns 10 pages)
    fgm (returns 10 pages)

You can also use "The Wayback Machine", but Archive.is normally gives me better results.

Good luck and let us know what you find.

Hey TopManFL: That was a fascinating insight to circumcision whether male or female. While I had been circumcised against my will I had no idea that females were also abused in this fashion. Nor had I any idea of the potential trauma as a result which could follow a person through life. As Paul Harvey used to proclaim every day. "and now we know the rest of the story" One can hope that this new generation of doctors we are attempting to get around to our way of thinking could learn that the old generation of doctors may well be responsible for such mass anger as we are seeing in America this past 40 or 50 years.
    Then and now while living the good life

110% Top, call me "SIR" TopManFL's Avatar

Hey @Begoneboy,

It's amazing how many things people never talk about that were done because, "doctor knows best". Years back I read the the half life of a medical falsehood among doctors is 18 years. So, a doctor could spend their who practice and never change their mind no matter where the science takes us.

Quote Originally Posted by TopManFL View Post
    Hey @Begoneboy,

It's amazing how many things people never talk about that were done because, "doctor knows best". Years back I read the the half life of a medical falsehood among doctors is 18 years. So, a doctor could spend their who practice and never change their mind no matter where the science takes us.
    And that may well speak of all the aggression we see in males today. I honestly never equated the trauma of an infant being circumcised to the male aggression we see so prevalent today. Perhaps "T" was never really the culprit after all and science just hasn't caught up yet. Maybe we could all join the plethora of malpractice law suits for what doctors did to us as infants in order to build their bank accounts. Hi Hi!
    Then and now while living the good life

Thread Information