Thread: Howdy!

Howdy!

I've been lurking for a simply unreasonable amount of time, over 10 years at this point. Amazing community, one of the few that has survived the modern (and comparatively awful) internet.

Like many of you, my journey begins at birth, or possibly before.

From my earliest memory, potty training, I remember being rather unsettled at the appearance of my boy-bits, and my mother confirms much crying on my part during this time. Certainly more than my brother. Growing up with an older sister, watching her do a cartwheel and land in the splits, I was rather envious. Small memories like that, burned into my mind. I hated having balls.

I have some trans friends. Up until this point, our stories are more or less the same, yet here they diverge.

Puberty hits. All the trans folk I know were distraught at this point, but I rather enjoyed this period. I bulked up like Arnold and... loved it. There was big stuff, and I could lift it. Muscles seemingly grew upon other muscles overnight, it was great. I still wasn't thrilled with my balls, but hey, being able to lift the back end of a truck out of a ditch came in handy. I started powerlifting and so on.

Shortly after turning 18 I first found EA. Lurking, late at night on the internet. 10-12 years ago. I thought I was the only one until that point. I read story after story, going back years, that sounded so similar to mine.

I keep lurking. The desire comes and goes but never really goes away. Before I know it, I'm about to turn 30, I've been successful in life both in business and personally, have a wonderful girlfriend who, like me, never wants kids and is active in the BDSM and LGBTQ+ communities, I figure, what the hell? Why not? It'll be a laugh and I can be totally open about it in my personal life. (Hell, I could be open about it in my business life too, no one would care. But I'd rather not distract from the cold hard grind of making money.)

So, sometime last summer, I went to visit our great friend Dr. A.

I like the way he does business, modern compassion yet old-fashioned methodology, just like me. Understanding of trans/nonbinary people's struggles, but still "fistful of cash and come in on the weekend".

I have to admit, getting castrated was a pretty good time. Lidocaine doesn't work so well on me, so I wouldn't say it was exactly painless, but it wasn't bad at all. I also had real big balls, each one about the size of a chicken's egg. Dr A and his assistant were good fun to talk to during the procedure, both really great people. I wasn't nervous for a minute, never had any second doubts.

He no longer places a drain, btw. Two incisions, one on either side, one was vertical and the other horizontal. But I think that was because of how my particular nuts lay in the sack. He did ask about further transition to which I said "maybe the sack someday, nothing else"

Recovery kinda sucked. I didn't wear my jockstrap for some reason, and my sack swelled in protest. The "ouch!" thread here is a great description. But that too passed and within a few weeks I was back to normal. No real complications other than pain at first and later discomfort which I expected. Healed up real nice, if there's scars I can't see them!

Months passed, I kept meaning to see my doctor about TRT, after all I had no problem with testosterone, just having balls. Eventually, some 6 months later, I finally get around to it, have a short, awkward conversation about why my testicles are missing, a T test, and I'm good to go.

Luckily for me it turns out that medical professionals are thinking more about their upcoming lunch than how strange you are.

Interestingly, I never fully lost my sex drive, had great erections, and continued to have sex with my girlfriend over those 6 months, maybe once a week or so. I will say that sex went from mildly interesting to tremendously boring. I could also get distracted mid-sex and kinda lose interest. So if that's what sex drive is then that's a thing, but when I saw her naked I still wanted to sex. Who knows?

It was nowhere near as strong an effect as I'd imagined. Did get depressed a bit easier, problems in life did seem a bit more stressful than usual, and my hair grew a bit thicker in places I didn't realize it was thinning.

[Read the "your mileage WILL vary" threads now if you think this is a good idea. I'm leaving out the part where I played around with spiro and such cuz it's long, but I did do that before I decided, and had similar "not much effect" results. Later on I discovered through several tests that I'd always had fairly low T and am just very sensitive to it.]

I never tried Androgel, just went straight to injecting test cyp. There's nothing to it really, and as far as injections go it's not as bad as even a flu shot. Jabbing a needle into yourself for the first time is a bit strange, but it's not terrible. I take about a "half dose", 50mg a week or so. Watch some YouTube videos on how to inject it. I was expecting to inject into my butt but I do the thigh which is much easier.

Been taking that for a month or two, it's good stuff. Boosts the mood, feel confident, plenty of energy. Sex is more interesting than even before my castration... and so are fast cars, oddly enough. Muscle's growing at a rate I haven't seen in years - to me this stuff in the vial works better than my own two nuts ever did (but again... your mileage will vary!)

Two thumbs up. I also started taking some finasteride so I won't go bald.

"How do I identify" is a question I have a hard time answering. Quite honestly, I identify as me. Am I trans? Uh. I know a trans girl who insisted I was? But she was pretty drunk at the time. Hell if I know. Am I nonbinary? Sounds more accurate to the letter of the word, but then I meet nonbinary people and I feel that I'm... different than they are, somehow. Do I have preferred pronouns? Nah, they're all fine by me. I present as male because that's what people have always identified me as and it's easy because men's clothing sizes have actual meaning, but I have no strong feelings about it. If I had to pick I'd say agender makes sense I guess. Plus they have a cool pride flag.

The BIID stuff makes a lot of sense to me. Maybe that's it. No clue

Anyways, that's my story.

tl;dr: Never posted until now, got castrated a while ago by a surgeon, and started injecting T more recently. All good, no problems so far. Would I do it again? Honestly, now that I don't have balls it's so hard to remember why they troubled me so much, but I know they did so... I guess so?

Re: Howdy!

welcome
    Blessings!

Welcome and glad you have told your story and hope you keep contributing.

Howdy back at ya! And that was a great story. Thanks for presenting it such as you did. Not to different than many in here.
    Stick around and enjoy the crowd. I am!
    Then and now while living the good life

Welcome aboard. I read your interesting story. We all have our own way of dealing with these issues.

Fully Qualified Member

Good to have you on board. Funny, all those labels they try to put on you? I'm happy to identify as a eunuch or masculine eunuch like you. I guess its still early days for you. I'm glad that the TRT is working so well for you, thats a real bonus! Losing my sack really suited me, it looks and feels amazing. If you were to do it I would recommend a cosmetic surgeon for a good result. You have found a great place to post your progress

Thanks everyone! Will do my best to keep posting

Welcome! Hope you stay awhile.

Thread Information