Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Loving' my Boobs

Blog Entries

Loving' my Boobs

Hi everyone. I've been offline for awhile busy selling my business and now I have more time to do things that interest me, like EA.

I was taking 200 mg of spironolactone daily to castration levels and after about 3 months, by boobs were super sensitive and tender behind my nipples. Needless to say, that feeling and tenderness was my breast tissue growth and now I have boobs.

How many other guys here have boobs and love their boob growth like me?

You lovin' them? Do they hurt? Are they still growing?

I know I'm really digging mine. It is hard to tell if they are still getting bigger since I have stopped the meds because my script ran out and the doc I was seeing retired and I haven't had the time to find another. My sex drive is zero and my wife and I haven't had sex in over a year now and neither of us care or want to ever have sex again.

But I'm loving my boobs and they sure look like they are still growing as this takes a good deal of time to grow. I like the size and weight of them and they jiggle when I ride my bike and I love it. I look forward to them continuing on growing.

My wife is under the impression I'm a little freaked out about them so as not to give her the idea that I'm lovin' them. So she supports their growth and says, "They look fine to me. Its just part of your hormones making those body changes and we are much happier now in our relationship. Aren't we? I'm very happy with you and your temperament and the fact you don't manhandle me and slap my ass anymore, thank you... "

Just checking in and to hear how you all are loving your boobs and I love talking about my boobs with other guys that love their boobs.

Have a great day. BiBiker.

Re: Loving' my Boobs

I m trying to stay as masculine as possible. But I started getting full on gynocomastia when my balls stopped putting out enough testosterone for months after injury. My nips started hurting like a deep bruise under both nips, first one started, then both. I ran to my dr begging him to stop it from happening. He sent me to a women s breast clinic for a male mammagram. So humiliating in front of all those women in the waiting room staring daggers at me. And me the only man there. The women in the waiting room treated me like a pervert with no wife in tow. Then they looked shocked when my name was called. I was kept separated from any women from then on, just by myself. The female tech knew I was humilated and treated me kindly. She said my pecs were the biggest muscles she d ever xrayed. That made my male ego perk up big time. I didn t have to get my chest shaved thank God. It was quick and completely painless. The clinic even had a machine to do men. The female breast dr said no cancer. But classic gynocomastia showing under both my nips on the xrays. Textbook examples of a man lacking testosterone. She measured my buds first growth on both pecs to track my breast growth over time. My nipples hurt from any touch at all.

I asked her how to stop it ? She said either my balls start working enough to stop it. Or I get on enough artificial T to stop it. But taking artificial T would cause my own balls to slow down or stop permanently if I took any for a long enough time to stop growing tits. I chose to hope my nuts would heal up and turn on again. Nothing else she could do for me. She said don t stimulate my nipples with a funny look on her face. I said they hurt to even touch them. She said don t stimulate them if you want to keep a manly chest and pecs. I didn t ask her for more details. She said if my balls can recover and make enough testosterone, my breast buds and nipples would stop growing and block off any future female like growth.

Months later my balls started making more testosterone. My pain went away in a couple of weeks after my balls kicked in working. My pec size didn t go back down. Luckily almost no mass grew as breast tissue yet. But my nipples are now super pleasurable. Like two little dick heads on my pecs. Twice as wide and a lot redder looking and far more able to erect from sex and nipple play than ever before. The nips shrink back to my former small size in cold. They grew from dime size to half dollar sized now in width. Not much height to them except when they erect. Any stimulation, even pain, feels intensely pleasurable now ! I m addicted to hard rough nip play now. Never felt much in my nips in the past. But now they react to everything like wild. One huge benefit from that whole process.

I m very grateful I still have man pecs and not boobs. Every man has his own desires. Anyway that s my brush with growing boobs, unwanted boobs.

Fully Qualified Member

I'm with ya cutnbulls2ox. I'm trying to stay masculine too. That was a shit time at the clinic for you but at least you got a good result. By all accounts my body only uses and or gets rid of half my TRT. So a intramuscular injection that is supposed to last 3 months, only lasts 6 weeks? I've been worried about growing 'moobs' too! Luckily for me I have physical job and still have good muscle mass. There is a layer of soft tissue covering my pec's, just pads them out and looks like muscle. And my nipples are still small. I pierced my left one years ago and I like the sensation though I only have a tiny barbell in it. There is so much estrogen in our food and enviroment its little wonder men with compromised testosterone production tend to feminise. Good on the guys who like and want them, I dont think they would suit me

Glad to see you back BiBikerFL. Life is a journey and the adventure can be so much fun. After getting everything removed I didn't have nipple growth at first. Then later (more than a year) loss of energy, strength and stamina caused me to think about hormone intake. As mentioned previously I just couldn't bring myself to taking "T" after all the effort to get rid of it. Sooooooo, "E" became part of my daily life. Also as said before, once I found those attributes which had diminished returning I suppose I over did the "E" a bit. Perhaps a lot. But regardless, boobs did begin to develop. At first I didn't notice other than sensitivity and some discomfort. Then after time went by others began to mention it as I entered places where people were. At first folks thought perhaps there was a health problem. But none existed. And then I began to notice that those developments actually produced pleasure when not bouncing around. Back then the bouncing around was due to jarring ocean waves but these days road bumps while riding at higher speeds is the culprit. There came a time when I was asked to cover up or leave areas where one would normally go without a shirt. As by a pool or at the beach, digging a ditch or whatever. By that time they were more than simply overgrown bumps and truly made an impression whether good or bad. Depending on who saw. Over the course of a decade of the constant development It actually became uncomfortable to not support them. Hence, a braw became necessary. And if one needs to wear a bra there might just as well be a proper shirt or top for it. Now days they are a sure fire way of creating intense sexual enjoyment for not just others by myself as well. Yes, they still grow and shrink as I gain or lose weight. And bouncing while riding the bike can be quite the discomfort if not properly supported. So be prepared to add breast support along with jock support if that ends up the case. The pleasure now days outweighs the discomfort. And to be certain, if somebody grabs my ass these days I fell complimented. Just don't grab my boobs without me knowing it's coming beforehand. While in youth I may have spent plenty of effort protecting the gonads from getting hit, I now protect the boobs from being hit. No gonads to worry with as all in here know.

So to answer the question: yes, I now love `em, yes, they can be hurt, yes, they still grow. I dig `em as do other folks. Even women! And if somebody wants to manhandle me? Have fun!

Perhaps I'll see you on the road.
    Then and now while living the good life

My boobs started to grow last summer when I was on Androcur and by fall they were becoming real female breasts. It was a revelation how much I enjoyed having them. I was always attracted to women's breasts and enjoyed feeling their softness and heft, but that was always accompanied with sexual arousal. Now I have maintained low T with CaCl2 injections and have started taking Estradiol. My libido is now pretty much zero and my wife and I haven't had sex in over a year and are both happy with that. Fondling my breasts is no longer accompanied with sexual arousal and I've realized that my enjoyment of breasts has shifted to their beautiful appearance and a comforting feeling when I touch them. My nipples have grown into a decidedly female size. Stimulating them is beginning to become pleasurable, especially touching them with cold fingers. So far it's only mildly sexual. I'd be delighted if they grew to a size that requires a bra. I don't know how easy it will be to wear revealing clothing as Begoneboy has done but if there's no hiding them then why not exhibit them like women do.

The short answer is that I love having boobs!

I do, my wife doesn't. I started Spiro in July Ď18, and added E in Oct Ď18. I noticed breast buds and tenderness mid Dec Ď18, and liked it. I've always been feminine orientated and not a rough and tumble "he man". I had an orchi Feb 15th, 2019, and so I expect even more breast growth now and welcome it. But my wife is a different matter. I donít currently measure as a A cup, probably only an AA, or AAA? I have an appointment with my prescribing doctor in 2 weeks to see where I'm at blood/hormone level wise and the wife wants me to ask him if I can lower my E prescription. I really don't want to though. I'm only on 1 mg 2x day.

I know that others on here are also taking E. Iím thinking Iíll start another thread about E dosages and blood levels.

Quote Originally Posted by notsomanly View Post
    I don't know how easy it will be to wear revealing clothing as Begoneboy has done but if there's no hiding them then why not exhibit them like women do.!
    Now that's an interesting comment/concept! And perhaps on the mark. I suspect it has a lot to do with accepting ourselves for who or what we are. So in reality since we are different from the general population why not grab hold and run with it. Not so sure I'm ready to go to the extent that the fellow who parades his being Eunuch around openly on the streets here in America, be we certainly see no shortage of the display of who folks are as we travel the malls and public places across the country and become shocked, appalled, intrigued and or appreciative of the spiked and florescent colored hair styles of many youth. As for me, I just wear clothing that is comfortable. Is that revealing? As to loving the boobs, perhaps it is. I mean really, when I see a well apportioned gal displaying good taste in clothing that accents what she has how can I not appreciate it any more than when I see the same in a guy. For a guy to clothe himself in a tasteful way that accents a six pack set of abs or lets everybody see how much he enjoys working out and taking care of himself how can I not but appreciate the eye candy. And in both cases, perhaps it sets off a little twinge inside me to want to know and perhaps enjoy more of them. Personally I've never enjoyed loose fitting clothing. Nor have I enjoyed clothing that allows me to bounce around uncomfortably. Remembering back when I battled a set of balls banging around it was far more comfortable to contain them so as not to hurt myself. That now goes for some developed boobs. And who's to say it's bad to dress in a way that somebody else can enjoy as well. I mean really, how many of us find pleasure in seeing some guy with a belly hanging over a set of dirty britches with the crack of his dirty smelly ass hanging out the back since he can't find a belt good enough to hold the britches up around his waste?
    Last edited by Begoneboy; 03-09-2019 at 11:17 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Begoneboy View Post
    Now that's an interesting comment/concept! And perhaps on the mark. I suspect it has a lot to do with accepting ourselves for who or what we are. So in reality since we are different from the general population why not grab hold and run with it. Not so sure I'm ready to go to the extent that the fellow who parades his being Eunuch around openly on the streets here in America, be we certainly see no shortage of the display of who folks are as we travel the malls and public places across the country and become shocked, appalled, intrigued and or appreciative of the spiked and florescent colored hair styles of many youth. As for me, I just wear clothing that is comfortable. Is that revealing? As to loving the boobs, perhaps it is. I mean really, when I see a well apportioned gal displaying good taste in clothing that accents what she has how can I not appreciate it any more than when I see the same in a guy. For a guy to clothe himself in a tasteful way that accents a six pack set of abs or lets everybody see how much he enjoys working out and taking care of himself how can I not but appreciate the eye candy. And in both cases, perhaps it sets off a little twinge inside me to want to know and perhaps enjoy more of them. Personally I've never enjoyed loose fitting clothing. Nor have I enjoyed clothing that allows me to bounce around uncomfortably. Remembering back when I battled a set of balls banging around it was far more comfortable to contain them so as not to hurt myself. That now goes for some developed boobs. And who's to say it's bad to dress in a way that somebody else can enjoy as well. I mean really, how many of us find pleasure in seeing some guy with a belly hanging over a set of dirty britches with the crack of his dirty smelly ass hanging out the back since he can't find a belt good enough to hold the britches up around his waste?
    Very well said, and I agree. I've often been revolted by some of the trash I see borne by both males and females.

I'm a 38B or just below a B. I started getting chest development within a few months of being castrated, it then got more noticable when I started low dose estrogen. What I have is typical in tgirls, small, cone shaped tits with pointy nipples. I don't think there has been any further growth during the last 3 or 4 months. They are quite firm and I don't wear a bra. The best thing about them is the extra sensitivity, I can get close to a climax by having them touched in the right way.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafaella View Post
    I'm a 38B or just below a B. I started getting chest development within a few months of being castrated, it then got more noticable when I started low dose estrogen. What I have is typical in tgirls, small, cone shaped tits with pointy nipples. I don't think there has been any further growth during the last 3 or 4 months. They are quite firm and I don't wear a bra. The best thing about them is the extra sensitivity, I can get close to a climax by having them touched in the right way.
    I resisted wearing a bra for many years. Even when bouncing around was a discomfort. Now with a bit of age I find myself wishing I had used a bra so that perhaps they wouldn't be sagging just a bit on their own. But alas, a bra covers the situation nicely and comfort is a wonderful feeling.

I've always found nice round breasts beautiful. It is so common for women who have them to exhibit them and some part of that is for others to appreciate. Why shouldn't we join them? Wouldn't it be wonderful if it became as accepted in eunuchs as for women.

Round and full would be great, I would enjoy that. I have a close tgirl friend castrated 3 and a half years ago who would love a full chest, alas at 34A she is even more cone shaped and pointy than I am. Looking at our family genetics I think we are both destined to be small and flat chested. For me a eunuch with a good fit body and a nice pair of breasts is very attractive.

It seems like once the nipples or breasts grow, there is no going back to what you had before. The changes seem permanent. Even very old women who are many years past menopause seem to keep full breast mass and nipple size. They just sag more from gravity, like men s balls hang lower in old age. Gravity stretches our hanging parts down over time.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafaella View Post
    For me a eunuch with a good fit body and a nice pair of breasts is very attractive.
    I absolutely agree that a nice pair of breasts are very attractive. But I've got to admit, thus far in my life I've never actually met or seen a eunuch face to face. At least not to my knowledge. And then again, would any of us know if we were looking at a eunuch face to face in public? Pretty sure that nobody I meet in public have any idea that I don't have a vagina between my legs nor a set of balls and cock.

I absolutely agree that a nice pair of breasts are very attractive. But I've got to admit, thus far in my life I've never actually met or seen a eunuch face to face. At least not to my knowledge. And then again, would any of us know if we were looking at a eunuch face to face in public? Pretty sure that nobody I meet in public have any idea that I don't have a vagina between my legs nor a set of balls and cock.
    Good point. If someone presents as female nobody would notice. But someone who presents as male but displays lovely breasts then the confusion begins.

Thread Information