Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Loving' my Boobs

Blog Entries

Re: Loving' my Boobs

The resort is 20 minutes north of Tampa Florida and a must go place. https://calienteresorts.com

Blog Entries

Not sure what links you post Begonboy that was removed. Private message me. I only say sin figuratively because it's the primary catalyst for violence and aggression.
    Like alcohol. There are happy drunks and mean drunks. The alcohol only magnifies the underlying personality mood. T is the same way, there are pleasant and lovely men with T and there are evil men with T. Remove the T and remove most of the catalyst.

Quote Originally Posted by BiBikerFL View Post
    Not sure what links you post Begonboy that was removed. Private message me. I only say sin figuratively because it's the primary catalyst for violence and aggression.
    Like alcohol. There are happy drunks and mean drunks. The alcohol only magnifies the underlying personality mood. T is the same way, there are pleasant and lovely men with T and there are evil men with T. Remove the T and remove most of the catalyst.
    Now we are both n the same boat as I don't recall ever typing such a thing, repeatedly in all caps. Not my style to be sure. Look through all my past posts and you will never see anything such as that. But a PM is definitely on the way because I have nothing but the utmost of respect and kind words for you.
    Then and now while living the good life

Quote Originally Posted by BiBikerFL View Post
    The resort is 20 minutes north of Tampa Florida and a must go place. https://calienteresorts.com
    Thanks. Nice to know different places.

Quote Originally Posted by Begoneboy View Post
    Now we are both n the same boat as I don't recall ever typing such a thing, repeatedly in all caps. Not my style to be sure. Look through all my past posts and you will never see anything such as that. But a PM is definitely on the way because I have nothing but the utmost of respect and kind words for you.
    Did you enter a link? If not then you might have a virus infection.

Quote Originally Posted by notsomanly View Post
    Did you enter a link? If not then you might have a virus infection.
    DIdn't enter a link to my knowledge on that particular post. Highly unlikely that this particular linux box can get a virus since it runs purely in memory and is totally erased every time the machine is turned off. No hard drives of any sort for a virus to rest itself in. Each time the box is booted up it is a new machine with no history.

Developing breasts has been a really issue for me, being trans and after 26 months of estrogens I fill perfectly an A cup, very tiny I think. Again every one is different 80 -90% of trans women maybe will need augmentation if they want to
    Blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Frida G Cavic View Post
    Developing breasts has been a really issue for me, being trans and after 26 months of estrogens I fill perfectly an A cup, very tiny I think. Again every one is different 80 -90% of trans women maybe will need augmentation if they want to
    Oh my dear Frida. 26 months is but a grain of sand in time. Be patient. If having bigger breasts is your desire just keep up with what you have been doing and wait patiently. It wasn't particularly my desire but after many many years of consuming estrogen with no testes production of testosterone I guess it's safe to say I have developed breasts. And it's more of a nuisance than any benefit. except of course during intimacy. I suspect my breasts now only grow or shrink with weight gain or loss but they are there. You have no need to think about augmentation as you look pretty enough as it is. Be patient, they'll continue to fill out as you continue your adventure.

Hi Frida, I'm between 38A and 38B, if I'm honest closer to 38A. My best friend is 34A. We are both cone shaped with pointy nipples. I don't wear a bra but sometimes wear pasties (nipple guards). We've been on low estrogen for approx 5 and 6 months. Another friend who was like us is a 36C now but it took al least 3 years. I think a lot of is down to genetics, my female relatives are all rather flat chested so I'm not expecting to make it to DD.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafaella View Post
    Hi Frida, I'm between 38A and 38B, if I'm honest closer to 38A. My best friend is 34A. We are both cone shaped with pointy nipples. I don't wear a bra but sometimes wear pasties (nipple guards). We've been on low estrogen for approx 5 and 6 months. Another friend who was like us is a 36C now but it took al least 3 years. I think a lot of is down to genetics, my female relatives are all rather flat chested so I'm not expecting to make it to DD.
    That gives me a hope because my sister had large breasts maybe 40C or more :P
    Blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Begoneboy View Post
    Oh my dear Frida. 26 months is but a grain of sand in time. Be patient. If having bigger breasts is your desire just keep up with what you have been doing and wait patiently. It wasn't particularly my desire but after many many years of consuming estrogen with no testes production of testosterone I guess it's safe to say I have developed breasts. And it's more of a nuisance than any benefit. except of course during intimacy. I suspect my breasts now only grow or shrink with weight gain or loss but they are there. You have no need to think about augmentation as you look pretty enough as it is. Be patient, they'll continue to fill out as you continue your adventure.
    Youīre right Iīm rushing up. Once step a time. Thank u for advicing
    Blessings!

BiBiker .... Are you taking Hormones or Herbs along with your Anti-Androgen? Iím glad youíre loving yours.
    Iíve been taking Pueraria Mirifica (PM) herbs for about three years and Iíve got a small B-cup. I absolutely love them. I wish they were bigger. While I present as male in public, I enjoy the soft underside of me at home. Iíve lasered my body and Iím full time skirted at home. While I could easily get an orchi, and I very just might, the level of Phytoestrogens in my system kill all testosterone, it seems, because I have zero function. With breaks of 4-6 weeks, I can recover function. A middle of the road dose can give function and breast growth, but itís a tightrope walk. While I still pass as all male, Iíve lost 2 inches in height, and have gained a ghetto booty. I try to be very active with extensive landscape maintenance on my property, but my results the past three years have markedly slowed, due to the loss of testosterone. Maybe one day Iíll join your exclusive club, but right now this will have to do.

Blog Entries

Hi Stevenator,

No. I only took 100 mg of spironolactone twice a day for almost a year. That was it. I felt the tenderness behind my nipples about 6 months into it and I had beast tissue growth over the remaining 6 months. I've been of it for about 3 months now and I have little to no penis movement. Even after trying to stimulate it, it stays limp and small, so I'm happy about that and my wife is thrilled I have ED. Good luck with your breast growth, I know I am.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevenator View Post
    BiBiker .... Are you taking Hormones or Herbs along with your Anti-Androgen? I’m glad you’re loving yours.
    I’ve been taking Pueraria Mirifica (PM) herbs for about three years and I’ve got a small B-cup. I absolutely love them. I wish they were bigger. While I present as male in public, I enjoy the soft underside of me at home. I’ve lasered my body and I’m full time skirted at home. While I could easily get an orchi, and I very just might, the level of Phytoestrogens in my system kill all testosterone, it seems, because I have zero function. With breaks of 4-6 weeks, I can recover function. A middle of the road dose can give function and breast growth, but it’s a tightrope walk. While I still pass as all male, I’ve lost 2 inches in height, and have gained a ghetto booty. I try to be very active with extensive landscape maintenance on my property, but my results the past three years have markedly slowed, due to the loss of testosterone. Maybe one day I’ll join your exclusive club, but right now this will have to do.

Thread Information