Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Loving' my Boobs

Re: Loving' my Boobs

Quote Originally Posted by notsomanly View Post
    Good point. If someone presents as female nobody would notice. But someone who presents as male but displays lovely breasts then the confusion begins.
    While it may be said by many that I present rather female. The truth of the matter is that I don't try to present anything. I am just living as me. To be sure, my body shape probably projects something that I don't attempt to project. Yes, I wear a skirt at times (easier to make water on the side of the rode) as well as my favorite style of custom made jeans most of the time. I don't cut my hair since I once lost it all do to medical treatment and vowed never to cut it again. So I put it up in rubber bands to keep out of my eyes. Ever rode a motorcycle with long hair beating your eyes to death? I've never worn any sort of make-up and wouldn't know how. If I seem to be female to some I must have one of the most butch female looks on the planet from my point of view. But then again, rarely do we see ourselves as others do. Again, I am just me!
    Then and now while living the good life

Quote Originally Posted by notsomanly View Post
    I've always found nice round breasts beautiful. It is so common for women who have them to exhibit them and some part of that is for others to appreciate. Why shouldn't we join them? Wouldn't it be wonderful if it became as accepted in eunuchs as for women.
    I agree with you 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by cutnbulls2ox View Post
    It seems like once the nipples or breasts grow, there is no going back to what you had before. The changes seem permanent. Even very old women who are many years past menopause seem to keep full breast mass and nipple size. They just sag more from gravity, like men s balls hang lower in old age. Gravity stretches our hanging parts down over time.

cutnbulls2ox has done it yet again! Where was this site when I was first nullified? Because had I understood that I would end up with breasts way back then I may have done something differently. Or perhaps not. But his point is absolutely on the mark. Once we have a cock, balls, sack, boobs or whatever! They are not going away by themselves. So be sure once this road is begun that it's the path of your desires. While back then appearing somewhat female would not have been my goal or choice I've embraced how my looks changed over the years. And in my opinion all for the better in my case. So please everybody, be sure of your end goals before traveling the roads less traveled.

Hey BiBiker; I too have growen very sensitive breast and my nipples have growen to be much bigger then some of our gals here at the nudist resort I now live at. I was castrated 10-29-11 and lost most of my ability to preform as a male but my nipples are so sensitive that I can almost reach a orgasm when my nipples are manipulated. feeling good in the neighborhood of Eunuchs. jerrie my email is; nuttedat69@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Begoneboy View Post
    While it may be said by many that I present rather female. The truth of the matter is that I don't try to present anything. I am just living as me. To be sure, my body shape probably projects something that I don't attempt to project. Yes, I wear a skirt at times (easier to make water on the side of the rode) as well as my favorite style of custom made jeans most of the time. I don't cut my hair since I once lost it all do to medical treatment and vowed never to cut it again. So I put it up in rubber bands to keep out of my eyes. Ever rode a motorcycle with long hair beating your eyes to death? I've never worn any sort of make-up and wouldn't know how. If I seem to be female to some I must have one of the most butch female looks on the planet from my point of view. But then again, rarely do we see ourselves as others do. Again, I am just me!
    I d think all kinds of lesbians would be going wild for you.

Quote Originally Posted by cutnbulls2ox View Post
    I d think all kinds of lesbians would be going wild for you.
    cutnbulls2ox: I'm not sure whether or not that's a compliment but thanks. I think?

Quote Originally Posted by Begoneboy View Post
    cutnbulls2ox: I'm not sure whether or not that's a compliment but thanks. I think?
    Yes, its definitely meant as a compliment that both males and females find you physically and mentally attractive.

Your description of yourself having one of the most butch female looks on the planet and with you motorcycling and sailing and having a more masculine mind set should be a dream come true for many lesbians who desire a butch female partner or lover. You will also have fans among men who find those features attractive in a sexual or life partner.

Try adding a little progesterone to your hrt. I got round full female breasts on this regime and at a d cup or in some bras a dd I certainly need a bra. Of course it is nice to let the girls out now and then as long as I am doing no more exercise than walking or cycling as when they are jiggling a lot this is painful. Running down stairs is also a big no no if they are not restrained and supported.

Boobs have their complications. You need to be mindful and watchful for Breast cancer. May even have to have a mamogram. It's a concern to me for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by OneBallBoi View Post
    Boobs have their complications. You need to be mindful and watchful for Breast cancer. May even have to have a mamogram. It's a concern to me for sure.
    Yes, drs will send you for a mammogram since breast growth is abnormal in adult males past puberty gynocomastia in some males.

The mammogram is really easy, no pain to it. Your pecs are squeezed into a space between two metal plates to flatten out the breast tissue for clearer xrays. Its short, like 10 minutes of getting xrayed. It will be female techs doing it most times. But its only baring your torso to xray your pecs.

Going to a women s clinic as the only man there was the bad part of it. With women acting like any man not accompanying a woman is a pervert invading a female only place. But men are kept off away from women during the xrays.

In my case, the gynocomastia showed up as a classic male case. It shows as two faint little hour glass shapes of white on the xrays, located right under the two nipples, one hourglass under each nipple. The dr said it was clearly gynocomastia with zero chance of it being breast cancer.

But nothing the dr could do to stop it unless I went onto artificial testosterone in high enough doses that it would also shut down my balls total functioning over time. The gynocomastia sure wasn t worth getting castrated to stop it.

Blog Entries

Shwing, we use to go to Caliente. Where do you hang? Mind the alpha pun.. LOL

Blog Entries

Dang. I almost lactated reading this chain. LOL

I'm a chemical eunuch and soon to be surgical and relish having boobs and would love to lactate. Only because it resinates with me. I don't wish to be female or male for that reason. I just want to support life. Weather supporting human life via beast milk or blazing the trail for them to follow their dreams that makes them happy..

Funny thing is I don't resinate with either female or male.I do however like no balls or ugly sack for a million reasons. With big boobs as my wife and I prefer me without T, balls or sack. Needless to say, my wife is pro castration for all males after family or violent arrest, which I agree.

I LOVE having no T in me other than my wife and having boobs and sensitive nipples is a bonus and blessing. GO team Eunuch...

Blog Entries

Ya bro. I went from 6.5" to 2" and can't get a hard-on for the life of me. LOVE it. Having a non violent swollen clit over a penis works for me.
    So glad my wife insisted on my castration for peace and the end of sex for us. Not sure if a submissive female will be attracted to me as being her master, but that works for me. We have not found a doc that would permit her in participating in my castration by at least cutting my tubes and taking my balls home only to be incinerated in the self cleaning cycle of our stove. I hope to have my ball and sack burned into ashes so I can fill a pendent for my Goddess as a reminder for my bride on the sins of testosterone and relinquish masculinity in favor of forward thinking female supremacy. Sorry if I offend anyone, but I and my wife believe that females will be more in control of us males as time progresses. I VOTE for female supremacy...

LIFE IS COMPLICATED if we permit it.

Bi Biker

Quote Originally Posted by BiBikerFL View Post
    Dang. I almost lactated reading this chain. LOL

I'm a chemical eunuch and soon to be surgical and relish having boobs and would love to lactate. Only because it resinates with me. I don't wish to be female or male for that reason. I just want to support life. Weather supporting human life via beast milk or blazing the trail for them to follow their dreams that makes them happy..

Funny thing is I don't resinate with either female or male.I do however like no balls or ugly sack for a million reasons. With big boobs as my wife and I prefer me without T, balls or sack. Needless to say, my wife is pro castration for all males after family or violent arrest, which I agree.

I LOVE having no T in me other than my wife and having boobs and sensitive nipples is a bonus and blessing. GO team Eunuch...

Shwing, we use to go to Caliente.
    Caliente?? That neat little town about 120 miles NE from Pahrump? Or is there another neat place we should know about?

in favor of forward thinking female supremacy. Sorry if I offend anyone, but I and my wife believe that females will be more in control of us males as time progresses. I VOTE for female supremacy...

Bi Biker
    Now that was an interesting concept there dude. Not sure that I could subscribe to that particular way of thinking, but each to his own. So I guess you must consider yourself a A BANNED LINK WAS POSTED!A BANNED LINK WAS POSTED!A BANNED LINK WAS POSTED!A BANNED LINK WAS POSTED!A BANNED LINK WAS POSTED! of some sort to the female persuasion.
    While I too LOVE having none of that nasty vial "T" in me I'm not quite sure I would go so far as to call it a sin. As matter of fact, I do rather like it. (In somebody else that is.) Since I'm completely smooth in the Southern region I no longer see myself as male, and of course without having a vagina a female I am not either. It appears that society doesn't see me as male either as they caused me to change my identification credentials to non-male. Well that means with their binary system they put female on the things. Not sure I can agree with that since I am decidedly NOT female either. Too bad we cannot have "E" on the credentials leaving the determination to the person looking at it to call it "Either" or "Eunuch" to their perception at the moment. But to go with Male superiority or Female superiority is a bit of a stretch since we're all supposed to be created equal and treat each other as equals. And I do rather enjoy having sex and relationships with both sexes equally.

Thread Information