Thread: 2019 Gathering of the Clan

2019 Gathering of the Clan

2019 Gathering of the Clan MOM 2019

The dates are set; planning is underway. The Fourteenth Annual Gathering of the Clan will be from Thursday, July 25th through Sunday, July 28th in the Greater Minneapolis/St Paul area. The main gathering will be on Saturday/Sunday with optional events on Thursday and Friday. All registered members of the Eunuch Archive are invited to attend.

The annual Meeting of Members (MoM) centers on the Saturday and Sunday at the home of Talula and Gem just outside the Twin Cities. There will be a brief Archive business meeting (to which all are invited) on Saturday. The future of the Eunuch Archive, after over 20 years on-line, will be the main topic of discussion. Otherwise, the days are devoted to just enjoying each other's company. It's a place where you can discuss freely with others any topic that has come up here. You can put faces to the names you know. There is always plenty of food and drink for all.

Since some members seem to always arrive early, Kristoff now holds a BBQ at the convent (in Minneapolis) on the Thursday night before the MoM. (This year it's on Thursday, July 25th at about 6:00.) Some sort of optional activity will be planned for Friday. We've visited strange museums, local caves, cheese factories and wineries. The Mall of America is within reasonable distance for anyone who might be interested.

Here is a chance to put faces to all of the names you see here. It's a friendly group and we all seem to enjoy each other's company. That's why we get back together every year.

If you are interested in finding out more, please send a <Private Message> to either Jesus or Kristoff. We need from you an email address that will accept attachments so that we can send JPEG copies of maps and other information about the event locations.
    Nature loves variety. Unfortunately, society hates it.

Re: 2019 Gathering of the Clan

PM Sent. Not sure if I can make it but will try.

Nullo Since June 23, 2015 Losethem's Avatar

I will try to make it this year. It would be my second time to Chez Talula and Gem. I just missed the MOM last year due to starting a new job the week of the event, but I did manage to visit the MN/WI contingent just before. I'd love to meet others from here I've never met before.
    Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug.

Hey just read the invite for 2019 and I would like to attend the meeting. I was castrated 10-29-11 I am older but have always fantasized about being castrated since living on a old family farm in Michigan. I watched my older sisters helping and castrating our farm animals that were to be marked for sale. I now have realized my fantasy and castration. Would like to meet with others hat have been castrated my Email is : nuttedat69@gmail.com Hope to hear from you soon. Thank You. jerrie

I wanted to go last year, but all the hotels/motels in the area were full. I camp a lot, but couldn't even find a camp site open that weekend. Any suggestions?

The first round of information will go out to Jerrie69 today. For any others, I do need an email address that will accept attachments. The motel in the same town as the Mother Ship is currently being remodeled. It will be open well before the gathering, but they are not taking reservations until mid-May. There are motels in nearby towns as well. We've chosen a date that shouldn't conflict with any other events in the area, so rooms should be available.
    Nature loves variety. Unfortunately, society hates it.

Nullo Since June 23, 2015 Losethem's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    The first round of information will go out to Jerrie69 today. For any others, I do need an email address that will accept attachments. The motel in the same town as the Mother Ship is currently being remodeled. It will be open well before the gathering, but they are not taking reservations until mid-May. There are motels in nearby towns as well. We've chosen a date that shouldn't conflict with any other events in the area, so rooms should be available.
    The Twin Cities in MN (Minneapolis/St. Paul) are a reasonable driving distance if you fly to Minneapolis and rent a car. Perhaps one rents a car, others go with. When I visited these good folks before MOM last year, I stayed in a nice hotel near the Mall of America (also very close to the airport) and though I had a car, Krister came and got me. It was a reasonable drive down to the mothership.

I was able to get a very nice hotel (3-4 out of 5) for under $100/night.
    Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug.

Member, Sisters of Perpetual Responsibility kristoff's Avatar

If you wish to look for a town closer to the MoM, search for Cottage Grove, MN and Hastings, MN. Both are just a few miles away and on the Minnesota side of the river. Or you can wait until May to try booking at the River Heights.
    Nuke a Gay Baby Whale for Jesus

I wish I could come. Maybe next year.

I'll be there. Mechanical problems with the bike kept me from getting there last year but won't stop me this year. Looking forwaed to seeing everybody who makes it.
    Then and now while living the good life

Blog Entries

Members should also keep in mind that the resident feline, Spot, rules the Mothership. Those allergic will need stock up on meds for that.
    Relax your clenched sphincter at Talula's.

Thread Information