Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Survey Question

Survey Question

While we have asked a great many questions on the three surveys that have been posted on the Eunuch Archive so far, there are some questions we need to have answered to give us information that we need. Please respond to the following:

1 – What is your current age?

2 – Are you castrated? (Your answers are important whether you are castrated or not.)

3 – If you could be born again, what sex would you prefer to be born as? (“Male” and “female” are not the only possible answers.)

4 – If you ARE castrated, at what age were you castrated?

5 – If you had the opportunity to live your life over, at what age would you prefer to have been castrated? (“Never” is a possibility for some who post here.)

6 – If you are NOT castrated, but wish that you were, what age would you prefer?)

7 – WHY would you prefer castration at that particular age? (This is the piece of information that we most need. The more information you provide, the better.)

A list of the academic papers published so far and based on the previous surveys is posted at:
    http://forums.eunuch.org/showthread.php?27716-New-Survey
    Copies are available to any who request them.
    Nature loves variety. Unfortunately, society hates it.

I am a gentle gentle autumn rain erikboy's Avatar

Re: Survey Question

1 – What is your current age? 44

2 – Are you castrated? No

3 – If you could be born again, what sex would you prefer to be born as? Male

4 – If you ARE castrated, at what age were you castrated? ---

5 – If you had the opportunity to live your life over, at what age would you prefer to have been castrated? 15

6 – If you are NOT castrated, but wish that you were, what age would you prefer?) 15

7 – WHY would you prefer castration at that particular age? I have come to that conclusion of that particular age after leghty discussions with myself. I know, at 15 I did not have that knowledge nor experience that I have now, but I already had the desire, that wasn't going to fade. Perhaps I needed some exploration time, and for that I needed to stop masculinisation by Testosterone blockers until I reached informed decision later. And why that particular age - to remain androgynous for much longer time. Not male nor female. Also to diminish burden from very strong sex drive.

1 – What is your current age? 48

2 – Are you castrated? (Your answers are important whether you are castrated or not.) No

3 – If you could be born again, what sex would you prefer to be born as? (“Male” and “female” are not the only possible answers.) Male

4 – If you ARE castrated, at what age were you castrated?

5 – If you had the opportunity to live your life over, at what age would you prefer to have been castrated? (“Never” is a possibility for some who post here.) 16 or 18

6 – If you are NOT castrated, but wish that you were, what age would you prefer?) 16

7 – WHY would you prefer castration at that particular age? (This is the piece of information that we most need. The more information you provide, the better.) At 16 or 18 you most have 1st expierence of sex. At 18 your of legal age you should be allwoed to chose your own castration.

Fully Qualified Member

Hey, being a newbie and dumb ass, would like to do the survey.?

information that we need. Please respond to the following:[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][FONT=Helvetica]1 – What is your current age? 62
    [COLOR=black][FONT=Helvetica]2 – Are you castrated? (Your answers are important whether you are castrated or not. Yes

[COLOR=black][FONT=Helvetica]3 – If you could be born again, what sex would you prefer to be born as? eunuch

[COLOR=black][FONT=Helvetica]4 – If you ARE castrated, at what age were you castrated? 60

[COLOR=black][FONT=Helvetica]5 – If you had the opportunity to live your life over, at what age would you prefer to have been castrated? (“Never” is a possibility for some who post here.

Prepuberty--11 or 12.

6 – If you are NOT castrated, but wish that you were, what age would you prefer?
    N/A

[COLOR=black][FONT=Helvetica]7 – WHY would you prefer castration at that particular age? (This is the piece of information that we most need. The more information you provide, the better.

Would want it to be before puberty to avoid body and sexual changes that result from puberty; body hair, acne, voice change, genital growth enlargement and adult function.

1) 55
    2) No ( chemically at the moment)
    3) not sure. As a child I remember wearing girls clothes and not wanting my genitals. Male probably, but it was fluid.
    4) -
    5) -
    6) before puberty
    7) I loved being a choir boy and i had a beautiful voice until puberty ruined it all. I have struggled with emotional and sexual relationships and would have been happy to avoid those. Although I have been married, I would consider myself bisexual and definitely biromantic

Newly Active Member

1 – What is your current age? 60

2 – Are you castrated? (Your answers are important whether you are castrated or not.) Yes

3 – If you could be born again, what sex would you prefer to be born as? (“Male” and “female” are not the only possible answers.) Male lacking external genitals.

4 – If you ARE castrated, at what age were you castrated? 58

5 – If you had the opportunity to live your life over, at what age would you prefer to have been castrated? (“Never” is a possibility for some who post here.) 28

6 – If you are NOT castrated, but wish that you were, what age would you prefer?) n/a

7 – WHY would you prefer castration at that particular age? (This is the piece of information that we most need. The more information you provide, the better.) By age 28 I fully understood that I did not like having external genitals. They became inconvenient in negotiating sex. I never liked having an erect penis or being brought to ejaculation and orgasm through the use of it.

1 - 56
    2 - Yes
    3 - Male
    4 - 51
    5 - 30-40, or possibly not at all
    6 - n/a
    7 - So I could experience life as a eunuch without other age related conditions, like ED, etc., while still having matured as a male.

1 – What is your current age? 72

2 – Are you castrated? Yes

3 – If you could be born again, what sex would you prefer to be born as?Shemale,no balls but breasts and a cock
    – If you ARE castrated, at what age were you castrated? 68

5 – If you had the opportunity to live your life over, at what age would you prefer to have been castrated? 18

6 – If you are NOT castrated, but wish that you were, what age would you prefer?)

7 – WHY would you prefer castration at that particular age? That was about the age when I realised I didnt like my balls and spent the most of my life regretting I had a set.Given what I now know about shemales/hormones etc I would like to be castrated as young as possible so that hormones would work best.

1 – 55

2 – No

3 – Female

4 – N/A

5 – N/A

6 – Birth

7 – Lack of testosterone's defiguring effects to my body & mind from what they were meant to be.

1 – What is your current age? 30
    2 – Are you castrated? (Your answers are important whether you are castrated or not.) Yes
    3 – If you could be born again, what sex would you prefer to be born as? (“Male” and “female” are not the only possible answers.) Male
    4 – If you ARE castrated, at what age were you castrated? 30
    5 – If you had the opportunity to live your life over, at what age would you prefer to have been castrated? (“Never” is a possibility for some who post here.) At puberty
    6 – If you are NOT castrated, but wish that you were, what age would you prefer?) n/a
    7 – WHY would you prefer castration at that particular age? (This is the piece of information that we most need. The more information you provide, the better.)
    I never wanted male genitals in the first place, once I hit puberty and they started to develop I wanted them completely removed. I've got no desire to transition to female, I'd like a more or less outwardly male appearance but with nothing downstairs.

Fully Qualified Member

1- 56. 2- yes. 3- male. 4- 40. 5- never. 6- n/a. 7- 36yrs, Within a year of my vasectomy, would have avoided alot of the pain, multiple surgerys and medications I endured.

Newly Active Member onlyoptionleft's Avatar
    Blog Entries

1 – What is your current age? 35

2 – Are you castrated? Yes

3 – If you could be born again, what sex would you prefer to be born as? Eunuch (without external genitals) Or Male

4 – If you ARE castrated, at what age were you castrated? 30

5 – If you had the opportunity to live your life over, at what age would you prefer to have been castrated? Pre-Pubertly Age 9-11

6 – If you are NOT castrated, but wish that you were, what age would you prefer?) N/A

7 – WHY would you prefer castration at that particular age?
    I have never really been comfortable with my high sex drive and sexual feelings.
    As a teen with mental problems linked with depression and Bi-polar, having a high sex drive hurt me.
    When puberty hit I HATED the fact that my body was changing.
    Hair was growing in weird places, I started to smell odd, and my penis and testicles were getting bigger.
    Knowing what I know now about the human body and life,
    I feel that it would have been better for my mental health if I had not gone thru puberty.
    I know that now I would have been happier hairless and with a small penis and no testicles.
    No sex drive to cause me to do dumb things in my life.
    Life without Love is no life at all...

1 – What is your current age? 56

2 – Are you castrated? (Your answers are important whether you are castrated or not.) no

3 – If you could be born again, what sex would you prefer to be born as? (“Male” and “female” are not the only possible answers.) male

4 – If you ARE castrated, at what age were you castrated? n/a

5 – If you had the opportunity to live your life over, at what age would you prefer to have been castrated? (“Never” is a possibility for some who post here.) never

6 – If you are NOT castrated, but wish that you were, what age would you prefer?)n/a

7 – WHY would you prefer castration at that particular age? (This is the piece of information that we most need. The more information you provide, the better.) n/a

1. 24
    2. Yes, castrated
    3. Male
    4. Castrated at 23
    5. Never
    6. n/a
    7. n/a

Thread Information