Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: PA Piercing

Archive Regular
    Blog Entries

PA Piercing

Hey everyone,
    Iím considering a PA that I want to lock with a padlock to prohibit intercourse, unless my key holder releases me. Iím not interested in wearing a Chastity cage or similar device, just a small lock. Has any reader experienced wearing such a lock? I canít find much discussion of this on the internet. Thanks!

Blog Entries

Re: PA Piercing

I have a PA but have not worn a padlock for any time.
    The main problem is that unless you get one in stainless steel it will rust.
    Even a brass one will corrode and give problems around your piercing.

Quote Originally Posted by ambiguous View Post
    I have a PA but have not worn a padlock for any time.
    The main problem is that unless you get one in stainless steel it will rust.
    Even a brass one will corrode and give problems around your piercing.
    I thought they all came in surgical steel or whatever it is called?

Archive Regular
    Blog Entries

I think they usually are gold or silver plated over brass.

110% Top, call me "SIR" TopManFL's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by unencumbered View Post
    I think they usually are gold or silver plated over brass.
    hey @unencumbered,

When you get the Prince Albert make sure you use an experienced and professional piercer. Even if you have to drive an extra couple of hours, it will make a difference in cleanliness, safety and outcome.

Also, tell the piercer that your goal is eventually a lock or other piercing that effectively makes penetrative intercourse impossible. There are two measurements that define a Prince Albert ring (most start with a captured ball ring) - first is the gauge of the piercing and then the diameter of the ring.

Gauges are in even numbers 18ga, 16ga, 14ga, 12ga, 10ga, 8ga, 6ga, 4ga, 2ga, 0ga, 00ga

The bigger the number the smaller the gauge. Also each step up is twice the thickness of the one before. So, an 8ga is twice as thick as a 10ga.

As a reference:

• 14ga is the needle size for a flu shot
    • 18ga to 14ga is an ear piercing
    • 12ga to 10ga is the normal starting thickness (or needle size) of a Prince Albert

Piercings are healed by soaking in salt water twice a day to soften and remove dried lymph fluid (crusties). You don't want to pull the dried lymph fluid through a piercing as they are very sharp.

A PA piercing is about the fasted piercing to heal. In part because urine is basically salt water and every time you sit to pee you are washing out the piercing. You still have to clean it with salt water twice a day. But, you get the benefit of the natural cleaning when you pee.

After about 3 to 4 months of healing, you can get the piercing stretched to the next size up. So if you started with a 12ga, they will use a stretching taper to put in a 10ga. The stretching actually hurts worse than the initial piercing.

Then, after the stretch, it's time to heal again with salt water. About 3 to 4 months after that, you can get it stretched to the next gauge.

Placement of the piercing varies by anatomy. But your eventual desire for the final gauge makes a difference.

If you want to go all the way to a 0ga, then the piercing has to be a bit further down the shaft than if you are looking to stop at a 6ga.

The diameter of the ring is based on how far down the shaft the piercing is placed.

IMPORTANT: as the piercing heals it will form tough scar tissue around the hole. You CANNOT put a heavy padlock into a new piercing, it could rip through and leave you with the beginning of a subincision.

To put something as heavy as a padlock in a PA, you will need to be at around a 6ga or 4ga and it should be healed.

There's a dilemma. The further back you place the piercing, the bigger the padlock you can use. But, that will require a bigger gauge and therefore a longer time to heal each stretch of the diameter.

Now, after you are healed up, what kind of lock will work both long term and effectively keep you from being able to do insertion intercourse?

I know you don't want a chastity cage. Still some of the custom chastity cage manufactures make PA locks. A "D Ring" lock designed to keep a chastity cage on through a PA might work.

Also, these custom chastity cage makers will make just about anything you want. You just need to let them know the measurements. The piercer should be able to give you the measurements they request.

https://www.steelwerksextreme.com/ and http://www.chastitytube.com/ make quality locks.

Steel is much heavier than titanium. But, titanium costs about three times as much. For long term wear, you can get a much larger titanium lock that will weight the same as a smaller steel lock.

The piercing will only be able to support so much weight. YMMV, but I'd say keep it as light as possible once you have your gauge and diameter healed up and are ready for a long term lock.

This process is going to take 18 months to 24 months to get to a permanent lock. Good luck, and be kind to yourself.

Archive Regular
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TopManFL View Post
    hey @unencumbered,

When you get the Prince Albert make sure you use an experienced and professional piercer. Even if you have to drive an extra couple of hours, it will make a difference in cleanliness, safety and outcome.

Also, tell the piercer that your goal is eventually a lock or other piercing that effectively makes penetrative intercourse impossible. There are two measurements that define a Prince Albert ring (most start with a captured ball ring) - first is the gauge of the piercing and then the diameter of the ring.

Gauges are in even numbers 18ga, 16ga, 14ga, 12ga, 10ga, 8ga, 6ga, 4ga, 2ga, 0ga, 00ga

The bigger the number the smaller the gauge. Also each step up is twice the thickness of the one before. So, an 8ga is twice as thick as a 10ga.

As a reference:

• 14ga is the needle size for a flu shot
    • 18ga to 14ga is an ear piercing
    • 12ga to 10ga is the normal starting thickness (or needle size) of a Prince Albert

Piercings are healed by soaking in salt water twice a day to soften and remove dried lymph fluid (crusties). You don't want to pull the dried lymph fluid through a piercing as they are very sharp.

A PA piercing is about the fasted piercing to heal. In part because urine is basically salt water and every time you sit to pee you are washing out the piercing. You still have to clean it with salt water twice a day. But, you get the benefit of the natural cleaning when you pee.

After about 3 to 4 months of healing, you can get the piercing stretched to the next size up. So if you started with a 12ga, they will use a stretching taper to put in a 10ga. The stretching actually hurts worse than the initial piercing.

Then, after the stretch, it's time to heal again with salt water. About 3 to 4 months after that, you can get it stretched to the next gauge.

Placement of the piercing varies by anatomy. But your eventual desire for the final gauge makes a difference.

If you want to go all the way to a 0ga, then the piercing has to be a bit further down the shaft than if you are looking to stop at a 6ga.

The diameter of the ring is based on how far down the shaft the piercing is placed.

IMPORTANT: as the piercing heals it will form tough scar tissue around the hole. You CANNOT put a heavy padlock into a new piercing, it could rip through and leave you with the beginning of a subincision.

To put something as heavy as a padlock in a PA, you will need to be at around a 6ga or 4ga and it should be healed.

There's a dilemma. The further back you place the piercing, the bigger the padlock you can use. But, that will require a bigger gauge and therefore a longer time to heal each stretch of the diameter.

Now, after you are healed up, what kind of lock will work both long term and effectively keep you from being able to do insertion intercourse?

I know you don't want a chastity cage. Still some of the custom chastity cage manufactures make PA locks. A "D Ring" lock designed to keep a chastity cage on through a PA might work.

Also, these custom chastity cage makers will make just about anything you want. You just need to let them know the measurements. The piercer should be able to give you the measurements they request.

https://www.steelwerksextreme.com/ and http://www.chastitytube.com/ make quality locks.

Steel is much heavier than titanium. But, titanium costs about three times as much. For long term wear, you can get a much larger titanium lock that will weight the same as a smaller steel lock.

The piercing will only be able to support so much weight. YMMV, but I'd say keep it as light as possible once you have your gauge and diameter healed up and are ready for a long term lock.

This process is going to take 18 months to 24 months to get to a permanent lock. Good luck, and be kind to yourself.
    Thanks for the detailed response. I donít expect Iíll need a very large lock, perhaps one slightly larger than a maleís thumbnail. I was thinking of being able to insert one after nine months if itís possible to get an 8ga piercing to start.

Got my PA pierced at a 10g October 2017. It's at a 2g now. Surgical stainless steel, doesn't detect at all. Got mine from a master piercer, and it healed in 4 days.
    XXY-Guy, Rich

110% Top, call me "SIR" TopManFL's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by unencumbered View Post
    Thanks for the detailed response. I don’t expect I’ll need a very large lock, perhaps one slightly larger than a male’s thumbnail. I was thinking of being able to insert one after nine months if it’s possible to get an 8ga piercing to start.
    Hey @unencumbrered ,

As @XXYGuy26 pointed out a master piercer is a very good idea. Every Tom, Dick and Tattoo Parlor has a "Piercing" sign out front. But, the experience of a professional piercer is really important.

As I said above YMMV. A PA is the fastest to heal of all the piercings. Even if it's not sore any long and has stopped creating dried lymph fluid, it's a good idea to wait the 12 weeks or so to stretch to the next level.

Two things:

1. @XXYGuy26 pointed out that he started with a 10ga piercing. That's pretty normal. Also, if your goal is to get to a thicker gauge, then using a stainless steel captive bead ring during the stretching process makes sense as they are the most affordable and you are just going to put it in a drawer after you move to the next size up. I'm doubtful that you'll find a knowledgeable piercer who will start at an 8ga. You might, but 10ga is pretty normal.

2. I know you don't want a chastity cage. But, the best place to get a lock would be from a place that custom designs locks. Even though the lock is designed to lock on a chastity cage, you could just wear the lock. Almost all the locks I've seen mentioned have said a 6ga is required for the lock to fit. As to making it the size of your thumb - they'll make it anyway you want. I would not recommend an off the shelf lock designed for a gym locker or strong box for long term wear. You want a lock designed to be pee'd on five times a day - you can rinse it off after you sit to pee.

Archive Regular
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TopManFL View Post
    Hey @unencumbrered ,

As @XXYGuy26 pointed out a master piercer is a very good idea. Every Tom, Dick and Tattoo Parlor has a "Piercing" sign out front. But, the experience of a professional piercer is really important.

As I said above YMMV. A PA is the fastest to heal of all the piercings. Even if it's not sore any long and has stopped creating dried lymph fluid, it's a good idea to wait the 12 weeks or so to stretch to the next level.

Two things:

1. @XXYGuy26 pointed out that he started with a 10ga piercing. That's pretty normal. Also, if your goal is to get to a thicker gauge, then using a stainless steel captive bead ring during the stretching process makes sense as they are the most affordable and you are just going to put it in a drawer after you move to the next size up. I'm doubtful that you'll find a knowledgeable piercer who will start at an 8ga. You might, but 10ga is pretty normal.

2. I know you don't want a chastity cage. But, the best place to get a lock would be from a place that custom designs locks. Even though the lock is designed to lock on a chastity cage, you could just wear the lock. Almost all the locks I've seen mentioned have said a 6ga is required for the lock to fit. As to making it the size of your thumb - they'll make it anyway you want. I would not recommend an off the shelf lock designed for a gym locker or strong box for long term wear. You want a lock designed to be pee'd on five times a day - you can rinse it off after you sit to pee.
    Thanks again for the detailed info!

They come in 3 and 5mm. Titanium D-Ring PA Lock Glans Piercing Male Chastity Device A BANNED LINK WAS POSTED!A BANNED LINK WAS POSTED!A BANNED LINK WAS POSTED!A BANNED LINK WAS POSTED!A BANNED LINK WAS POSTED! Harness Restraint Leashes Fitting Chastity Lock New Sale,5MM https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07H25JB9S/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_mP9MBbHQ5JSNA

A PA piercing stretches easy and many piercers won’t want to do it bigger than 14-16g. Mine was done about 3 weeks ago and after 2 weeks I replaced it with a 12g . My piercer was highly experienced and said that the 16g would heal the fastest and less likely to have issues. Just buy a taper for streatching the piercing and do some research on how to streatch it.
    "And the day came when the risk it took to remain tight inside the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.." -Anais Nin

Also, there are many PA chastity devices that don’t have a ball ring and some just cover the glans. Search amazon for “pa chastity” for some options.
    "And the day came when the risk it took to remain tight inside the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.." -Anais Nin

Mine was pierced at 8 gage to start and wasn’t bad and stretched easily I would stretch each time the gage I was wearing got loose enough to move freely. My piercer said he didn’t have that gage jewelry but if I bought the ring and he told me where to get it he would do the 8 gage.

Archive Regular
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JessicaH View Post
    They come in 3 and 5mm. Titanium D-Ring PA Lock Glans Piercing Male Chastity Device A BANNED LINK WAS POSTED!A BANNED LINK WAS POSTED!A BANNED LINK WAS POSTED!A BANNED LINK WAS POSTED!A BANNED LINK WAS POSTED! Harness Restraint Leashes Fitting Chastity Lock New Sale,5MM https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07H25JB9S/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_mP9MBbHQ5JSNA

A PA piercing stretches easy and many piercers won’t want to do it bigger than 14-16g. Mine was done about 3 weeks ago and after 2 weeks I replaced it with a 12g . My piercer was highly experienced and said that the 16g would heal the fastest and less likely to have issues. Just buy a taper for streatching the piercing and do some research on how to streatch it.
    I assume that the smaller the initial size, the quicker the healing process and one can reinstate sex faster than if the hole is larger. Then one can continue to stretch the hole over time to the desired final size and not have to abstain any longer than the minimum time. Is that reasoning accurate?

Mine at 8 gage healed quickly resume sex within couple of weeks.

Archive Regular
    Blog Entries

I’m trying to convince my girlfriend that she won’t have to wait too long until Im healed enough.

Thread Information