Thread: What if a eunuch switched from testosterone to injectable progesterone (Proluton)?

What if a eunuch switched from testosterone to injectable progesterone (Proluton)?

I have 5 vials of Proluton 250 arriving soon from Inhouse. Proluton is different than depot provera, has a two week half life and none if the bad side effects of depot provera. Has anybody ever gone on just Proluton? It supposedly has no androgenic or estrogenic properties thiugh it is a “female” hormone. It seems like it could be the perfect nuetral hormone to keep mood and energy but remain asexual.

Re: What if a eunuch switched from testosterone to injectable progesterone (Proluton)

A very ambiguous question. From testosterone to progesterone injections? You're injecting testosterone now? For what purpose? These are counter-acting hormones. Like all female hormones, it will get breast growth. If it is acceptable, everything is OK. But if you want only asexuality effect, without a body modification, better stay without testosterone, if you are real eunuch (without balls, not on the chemistry).

Re: What if a eunuch switched from testosterone to injectable progesterone (Proluton)

To clarify -- I am surgically castrated. On low level testosterone replacement now. Going no T as you know causes many problems. Proluton is not estrogenic, it is given as part of transexual hormone treatment in combination with estrogen, from my research it doesn't on its own cause breast growth. Progesterone has very little estrogen or androgenic properties. Depo Provers replaces testosterone with its own form of time release progesterone, a different molecule though with more side effects. The goal is to replace testosterone, cease taking it, and substitute it with a neutral hormone to preserve mood, bone density, and there are other benefits. The body needs some sort of sex hormone, and my question really is trying to find out if there is in face a nearly neutral sex hormone, with all of the benefits and none of the sexual / libido side effects.

Thread Information