Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Living openly as a eunuch

Living openly as a eunuch

I know several individuals who attempted to be open about their status as eunuchs, but found that their choice to get castrated was too stigmatized. Both individuals reverted to an outwardly male presentation. Have any of the eunuchs on here been open about their status?It seems that until folks come out the misunderstanding will continue. Of course I realize that this is easier said than done

Re: Living openly as a eunuch

Yes, I present as a standard male all the time but I use every opportunity to state my eunuch credentials.Soon after my castration I announced at the next Board meeting that I had been castrated.There was an "ouch" all round , little comment and it has never been referred too in the last 2 years.The reaction has always been the same, it seems the issue is too difficult for most people to engage in conversation on the subject.In my opinion the more people we tell the better.

I still have my balls thankfully. But I did have to talk to other people about my ball troubles and my risk of being castrated. Most men in groups will put up a front in front of other men of the usual horror and jokes and lots of silence. But one on one, with no one else around to put on a show for, most men are fascinated and eager to learn more about their own balls and masculinity verses castration.

I had to explain to a construction crew that I d need to take breaks during the day to drop my pants and use a hot water bottle on my balls to increase the blood circulation in my testicles for trying to save my balls from damage and possible castration. I explained that I wasn t jacking off, I d be holding a hot water bottle on my balls.

The crew supervisor looked horror stricken hearing that. But the other construction workers were very interested and wanted to know more when we were working just 2 of us alone in a corner away from the others and they could ask me all about it in confidence. They didn t want to be castrated. But they did want to know all about what would happen to me if I was castrated and what the dr could do to keep me masculine and still able to erect and have sex if I became a eunuch if my balls couldn t circulate enough blood flow to stay alive or if they quit working in my sack permanently some day.

Most men honestly want to know more about it. But the male group think is to show shock, joke, and shhut off any conversation about castration in serious detail. Probably part image and part fear that keeps many groups of men from discussing castration openly.

But I remember a man just back from his vasectomy in a gym and his friends all eager to see his scars and hear all the details from him in the locker room. My friend was too uninterested in vasectomies since we were barely into our early teens at the time. I wanted to see his scars and hear all about it in detail. But my friend wouldn t leave the weights to go look and listen. So, I missed out on that show and tell. I was pissed to miss it. But so young it was tough to be brave and go up to the man alone and say, Hey Mister, can I see your scars and ask you about it ? Most adult men wouldn t be willing to show their balls to a kid and answer all my questions purely from fear of someone complaining its not " appropriate " to teach another male about his own shared anatomy.

Knowing how I felt back then, now I answer boys and teens sexual questions, just like I wished more men would have done for me back then.

I did not keep my need for castration a secret. A lot of people know it both family and friends down to great nephews much younger than I. I did find out that two of them (different family members sons) are also gay.

I am and have been very open about being castrated and no negative experience from it!

Hi, I don't advertise that I'm castrated it but don't hide it either. When I was a newly cut eunuch I was embarrassed at not having any balls and kept it private. After about a year I was perfectly comfortable about being neuter and didn't hide it any more. I attend a TG friendly gym where I've had some curious but not unfriendly looks. Since I don't have any balls, scrotum or pubic hair it's pretty obvious that I've been gelded. People try to pretend they're not looking, I have sometimes contrived to bend over with my legs apart so they can have a good look. Most of my tgirl friends have seen me nude and examined what I've got. My physical appearance as a feminized eunuch matches how I feel on the inside, I've got a good body and I'm not ashamed or embarrassed to be a eunuch so no reason to hide it. Justine x

Definitely keeping it under wraps, not ready to be open about it. If on a date I try to talk about it early on to avoid potential disappointment later on.

Fully Qualified Member Begoneboy's Avatar

This forum just keeps getting better by the day. Oh how I wish I'ld have found this back when I was castrated. There's a lot of wonderful information available and shared in here.
    When I was cut I had no social circles or gyms or the such. Pretty much lived alone and traveled on my boat at the time. So out in the world afterwards I had no awareness that other folks might or might not see anything different about me. Not that I cared what others thought about me. Perhaps this all has to do with how we ourselves view our castrations. I viewed then (and still do) what was or was not hanging between my legs as personal and private. I didn't view every person I came into contact with as somebody sniffing between my legs as strange dogs sniff each other's balls to see who was more masculine of if it was a female in heat. I became eunuch for me and nobody else. So I didn't go shouting on the mountain top "hey world! look at me, I'm different." Granted, years later when I began introducing hormones there became some changes in my appearance that was at times noticed by strangers that something is out of sync here. And then in time I was questioned are you a guy or a gal? But that was a long time later. Nobody asks me that now. Either the world is changing and becoming more acceptable of folks or I pretty much am viewed as a normal female and never associated with being male. Again, I view myself as eunuch or nullo. Why should I care how others view what or who they see?
    Then and now while living the good life

That must have taken a ton of courage to get castrated and living on a boat, traveling and being surrounded by strangers all the time, and mainly very masculine men around boats, ships, and docks. You looked super masculine in your past photo too. It was much more of a sacrifice and a physical and social change for you to go through, compared to less masculine men, to be castrated or to become a nullo.

What caused you to have that much motivation, desire, and courage to have your castration and then to remove your penis, and then take female hormones ?

Quote Originally Posted by cutnbulls2ox View Post
    That must have taken a ton of courage to get castrated and living on a boat, traveling and being surrounded by strangers all the time, and mainly very masculine men around boats, ships, and docks. You looked super masculine in your past photo too. It was much more of a sacrifice and a physical and social change for you to go through, compared to less masculine men, to be castrated or to become a nullo.

What caused you to have that much motivation, desire, and courage to have your castration and then to remove your penis, and then take female hormones ?
    Firstly, the castration and penis removal were at the same time. I didn't take hormones until more than a year or two afterwards. So I'm sort of going about this answer backwards but what the hey! As to why I began taking hormones has been said here but after a while I began losing energy, strength and stamina for keeping up with the rigors of the boat. So began "E" hormones in small amounts to get that back. Which they performed well for the purpose. I had also began to think about future bone loss and the "E" would help with that.

Yes, in those days my body was in very good shape and very active as an intact male. I had never been comfortable with balls and a penis on my body. Since early childhood they represented my being part of one group in the world and not of another group. I actually hated puberty and all of the things that went with it. Including the social obligations that puberty brought on. I liked both sexes just didn't believe myself to be a part of either. Then add in how women used their sex to control others and the constant show of who is more manly of men. Neither of those were me. I simply wanted to be neither. There was no courage involved. The desire was a deep seated belief that I did not belong to either sexes of the human species. As to the motivation? Hey, if you believe something fervent enough you will be motivated to give in to your belief. It was a simple thing to pay money and put my physical body into the state my personal belief was. For me, it would have taken FAR MORE courage to continue life with balls and a penis hanging from me just to be in conformance with how everybody else thinks a person should look. I make no pretense in understanding why I thought or believed that way. Only that I did. Those organs functioned before being removed. I function better without them. cutnbulls2ox, I did not intentionally feminize. That was never my desire. I simply did not want to be associated with male or female. Errors on my part of years with too many hormones seemed to do that for me. So now I just let folks see what they want to see. I am in control of my life and me. Not others or some raging hormone being stimulated by societies constant battle of the sexes. I paid for everything in my life and never asked another for anything. I did't try to game some system in order to achieve a benifit for myself at the expense of others. Yes, that is being manly.

People simply assume you're fifteen to twenty-five years younger than what you are and a male unless you accessorize is all (-that is if you've been hypo-gonadic since your teens).

Heta, Stigma, Sho. The Discarded and Abandoned Greek Letters Society.

I have let as many people I know that I can appropriately let know I have no balls and joke about it and have never had a problem only a few misconceptions to explain about what it really means and the true effects of it as there is a lot of ignorance out there about castration. Most people don’t realize how many thousands of eunuchs there are and the variety of reasons. The more people who can learn facts the less stigma there will be. It hasn’t been that long since vasectomies were miss understood and now totally commonplace. I had more issues with my vasectomy than castration.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkey49 View Post
    I have let as many people I know that I can appropriately let know I have no balls and joke about it and have never had a problem only a few misconceptions to explain about what it really means and the true effects of it as there is a lot of ignorance out there about castration. Most people don’t realize how many thousands of eunuchs there are and the variety of reasons. The more people who can learn facts the less stigma there will be. It hasn’t been that long since vasectomies were miss understood and now totally commonplace. I had more issues with my vasectomy than castration.
    Lots of people consider the long term affects of vasectomies to be a slow form of eventual partial or total castration. You ended up with more problems from cutting and blocking 2 sperm exit tubes than from a total castration. That tells you how unpredictable the human body can be to any injuries or surgery.

I think most older men are more familiar with castration due to prostate cancer from other men s going through that. Most younger men know almost nothing about human castration.

cutnballs2ox you are right. Few people actually know anything about castration. And those that do assume it to be associated with cancer. Those same folks don't associate castration with SRS types.
    Hence, tha vast majority of folks who have any awareness about castration consider it in the light of sympathy towards the suffering of cancer.

Yes, and I m guessing any time an older man tries to talk about castration with any younger men, the younger men will usually react with silence or jokes to try to hide their learned from other males fear and embarrassment about talking about castration of men. That leaves the older men with prostate cancer talking only to older men about castration and its affects on a man.

The boys and younger men are left with only the bits and pieces of conversations they overhear the older men having among themselves. As kids, as soon as we came near enough to hear what was being said, the topic would be changed to not talk about it in front of us.

That leaves all males frustrated at the lack of open knowledge and lack of discussions about human castration. Everybody loses out and just from this propaganda of not talking seriously about sex and manhood together, as if any sex related talk among males might be gay !!!! Can t have that !

Thread Information