Thread: Dr. James Burt and his "Love Surgery"

Dr. James Burt and his "Love Surgery"

I've been reading about Dr. James Burt. For those of you who haven't heard the name he was an American doctor who in the 1970's took it upon himself to make certain alterations to the genitals of unsuspecting and unwilling young female patients. What blows my mind is all this didn't happen very long ago and the only consequences "Dr." Burt suffered was the loss of his job. There was never any legal action taken! Suppose it was the other way around. Suppose it was a lady doctor who was altering young boys. Do you think she'd have gotten off so lightly?

Re: Dr. James Burt and his "Love Surgery"

What kind of alterations??

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by IncestCirc View Post
    What kind of alterations??
    Here is what I found about "Love surgery"
    https://www.medicalbag.com/despicabl...rticle/472376/

110% Top, call me "SIR" TopManFL's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Atreyu69 View Post
    Suppose it was a lady doctor who was altering young boys. Do you think she'd have gotten off so lightly?
    Yes. I think that if a female doctor routinely altered the genitals of young newborn boys, she'd not only get less punishment she'd get a big bonus in her pay check.

It is now a violation of US federal law to cut off any part of a female baby's genitals. Sadly, that protection doesn't apply to male babies.

A female doctor can strap down a male child in four point restraint, us a probe to rip the most sensitive skin on his body away from his glans penis, then shove a piece of plastic into the wound (oddly to "protect" the glans she just assaulted and tore to shreds with the probe), then clamp the boy's genitals into a torture device known as a "Plastibell". Having assured the parents that "it's a new method done with a string", she ties the foreskin off with a string from the body around the "protector" inside the foreskin. Further having lied to the parents "that we don't even use a knife, just a string", she takes a pair of scissors (which is just two knives joined together) and cuts the foreskin off.

Every year 117 boys die from their circumcisions. Those are just the ones that are apparent or whose parents sue. How many male circumcision deaths are blamed on "SIDS" or sudden cardiac arrest? (really, newborns die from sudden cardiac arrest?). The real number of dead baby boys in the US from circumcision is most likely far greater that 117, it's just not listed on the death certificate.

After causing so much harm to a baby boy's genitals, the female doctor would then bill the parents and their insurance company. So, not only would she get a lighter punishment (zero), she'd get quite the jump in pay. Not to mention the profit the hospital gets from selling the "donated" foreskin to companies that make skin grafts for burn victims.

Then on top of that carve his entire frenulum off his penis. Lacking any possible medical necessity to ever remove a healthy frenulum. But because it makes him desensatized in his penis to make it harder to masturbate, less pleasure in all sex for him, and forces him to last longer for women in having any and all sex before he cums. Passed off as " Most women like the looks of it better with no frenulum. "

Thread Information