Thread: very curious boy

Cool very curious boy

hi!

i am a 30 year old boy with a reasonably nice package, uncircumcised. I have been intrigued with losing all or part of my manhood for as long as i can remember, and it keeps coming up as a strong fantasy for me. I would very much like to explore this fantasy with someone, but i have never been successful at finding someone. I am mildly bisexual, but the fantasy of a woman removing my parts is stronger. if you can help, please let me know?

Re: very curious boy

You came to the right place in that you can join the long line of men with similar desires on this website. But its far better to simply keep it a favorite fantasy and enjoy it for a lifetime than one fast destruction and you lose all those hot fantasies for life.

yes i totally agree. i can fantasize about the cruelest ways to remove my foreskin or behead my penis, but then it is always there to fantasoze about tomorrow

Exactly ! Way more fun and mileage keeping it a harmless fantasy than one fast chop and its all over and no more thrills after that.

Plus, being uncut, you can dock dicks with a cut man and give him the brief experience of what its like to have a real, full foreskin covering his whole cock as if he is uncircumcised. Share your good luck in not being cut and share your foreskin with less fortunate cut men.

that would be wonderful! I could imagine a cut bf being jealous of my long foreskin and having me circumcised against my will. Especially carving out my frenulum, after i slide it in the gap where his was. :-)

Blog Entries

Uncutboy
    It's funny, I want to be castrated for the opposite reason. I've been circumcised low and tight, 85% of my foreskin was removed in infancy and this made me feel so uncomfortable with my genitals, that led me to a castration fantasy. I certainly envy uncut men but I'd never request anyone to be circumcised. We are all trapped with our fantasies, once we have enjoyed them they always come back and there is no way out of them. You can still use your fantasies or make them come true, it's all up to you.

welcome
    Blessings!

thank you frida... :-) :-)

i suppose what i am looking for is a regular correspondent to explore these fantasies...

Parents should hold off on circumcising sons until they reach adulthood, and at least know what they are missing. And if penectomy, castration, nullification, are desired, that can be performed as well at the parents request.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by uncutboy View Post
    Parents should hold off on circumcising sons until they reach adulthood, and at least know what they are missing. And if penectomy, castration, nullification, are desired, that can be performed as well at the parents request.
    I agree with you.. All these mods can only be appreciated when desired.

Quote Originally Posted by uncutboy View Post
    i suppose what i am looking for is a regular correspondent to explore these fantasies...
    You ve already got a few thousand men on this website to explore with all you want.

If you want to do it by private messaging on here, you simply need to post a certain number of posts on here to activate your private messaging ability. Or you can use the chat room right away or the personals after you sign up for the personals.

Most of us on here have similar urges and fantasies so you can pick any of the past forum posts on circumcision and see which men s comments best match up with what you d like to explore or talk about.

I was cut high n tight and my whole frenulum cut off as a newborn. You re welcome to ask me what being radically skinned is like in sex and in daily use. You ve got it way better being uncut and having those intense sexual pleasure nerves and your great frenulum to enjoy. I never got to feel and enjoy mine.

Thread Information