Thread: Don't want to do something stupid but probably will--need advice.

Newly Active Member

Don't want to do something stupid but probably will--need advice.

Attempted to castrate myself with a hairband twice. The second time made it almost four hours but gave in & cut the band--I would describe it as a feeling of the most painful constipation imaginable--before taking off the band I was dry heaving and throwing up saliva, Today I discovered that not only does my libido and 'plumbing' work just fine, but I would have had to endure that at least 12 hours before possible success.

I'm debating about cutting off circulation to my scrotum until numb then performing an orchiectomy myself with some scissors sterilized with alcohol & gloves, but I'm worried that if there is pain and its anything like my banding experience I'll be stuck halfway through the surgery.

I have about 8 days with enough privacy to castrate myself.

I can't afford to do an orchiectomy professionally.

Due to privacy concerns I am not about to see anyone for gender dysphoria--not to mention I don't have gender dysphoria, I just want to be asexual.

Can I hear some shared experiences or advice that might help me out? Perhaps there are non-prescription ways to numb the pain?

I'm a real idiot. But I don't know what else to do.

Newly Active Member

Re: Don't want to do something stupid but probably will--need advice.

hi bad idea , if you go through with it , its been nice knowing you, it will end bad

Newly Active Member

Would injection be a better idea? If so, what would be the safest to inject with?

Search castration in legal doctor.

Any kind of self injury is playing with death. You pass out from shock or blood loss and you die. Anything major goes wrong and you can end up dead. Men die from genital trauma instantly in some cases. Read the many past posts on here of many verified news accounts of young healthy men who died immediately from testicle injuries. People were right there to help them. But they died before or even after any medical help tried to save their lives.

If you survive the destruction of your balls, your after the cut medical costs can ruin you.

110% Top, call me "SIR" TopManFL's Avatar

The best way to do it is this ... don't do it.

Seriously, the way to describe your plan, the best of all possible outcomes would be a trip to the emergency room and you live. That you'd go to the emergency room after doing this is a given.

If you aren't willing to seek out medical help to get castrated before hand, why do something that is 100% going to land you in surgery?

Assuming that after you either fully of half cut off your scrotum and balls, the band doesn't slip off. You'd live long enough to need surgery to repair everything.

The more likely outcome is that the band won't hold and you'll bleed to death.

Assuming you make it to the hospital, the surgery to repair the damage would involve starting from a cut the doctor didn't make. Meaning, the repair would be much longer than a surgical castration.

Then, the doctor would have to find the cords and blood vessels and tie them off. They are going to slip back up into your abdomen. This means a cut into your lower abdomen to go fishing for them.

Assuming you lived, that would leave you with a big ugly scar similar to a cesarean scar.

As pointed out above the cost for all this would far far outpace the cost of castration.

Check this out http://www.mexicotransgendercenter.c...ification.aspx they will castrate with no therapy letter.

Lickinem

Quote Originally Posted by russianboy View Post
    Search castration in legal doctor.
    What is "legal doctor"? A web site?

I to found it hard to get help
    I ended up doing injection and after a couple of mon 5th hd finally got both removed.
    DONT DO WHAT YOUR TRYING SEEK HELP FROM SOME MEDICAL PERSONNEL .
    If you end up in hospital you fet a lot of questions asked.

Nullo Since June 23, 2015 Losethem's Avatar

If you think saving the money and going to Arnkoff in Michigan is expensive, just wait until you get the bill for the emergency room visit if you proceed with your plan. I understand the frustration, but you need to find a way to manage it until such time as you can map out, and achieve, a successful but safe orchiectomy.
    Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug.

Thread Information