Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Results 46 to 52 of 52

Thread: Straight women and eunuchs

  1. #46

    Re: Straight women and eunuchs

    Hi gay2girl, what you said really made me think. I confess I have looked at castrated tgirls and feminized eunuchs on the internet and find them strangely erotic. I don't know if I'd have the balls (metaphorically) to ask one for a date. I also admit I've masturbated looking at pictures of tgirls and feminized eunuchs. At the moment I have a very supportive GF who likes neutered guys. She is 40 to my 24 but all is OK with us, she knows all about my desires and has told me I should experiment. At the moment I am her 'gelded colt' and am happy with that. If the T replacement doesn't work for me and I become feminized then I will follow your advice.

  2. #47

    Re: Straight women and eunuchs

    Quote Originally Posted by Rafaella View Post
    Hi gay2girl, what you said really made me think. I confess I have looked at castrated tgirls and feminized eunuchs on the internet and find them strangely erotic. I don't know if I'd have the balls (metaphorically) to ask one for a date. I also admit I've masturbated looking at pictures of tgirls and feminized eunuchs. At the moment I have a very supportive GF who likes neutered guys. She is 40 to my 24 but all is OK with us, she knows all about my desires and has told me I should experiment. At the moment I am her 'gelded colt' and am happy with that. If the T replacement doesn't work for me and I become feminized then I will follow your advice.
    There's nothing to be worried out, as you seem to have discovered, there's a whole industry of "shemale" porn that straight men look at in their millions. Did you look at them on the web before you lost your balls or after? You are obviously attracted to tgirls and have nothing to worry about, we don't bite, lol. Perhaps you even see a bit of your own future there, depending on how your body changes.

    It is good that you have found a woman who meets your needs and who you can still pleasure, but I just wanted to say there are plenty of options that you might not even consider yet. There's a lot more men out there happy to put their cock in a tgirl or feminized eunuch than straight women who would be happy and not want children.

  3. #48

    Re: Straight women and eunuchs

    I only started looking at shemale and eunuch porn after I lost my balls. At first I wanted to know what other eunuchs looked like but then I noticed tgirls with no balls and was surprised to find how turned on I was and how lovely they were.

  4. #49
    Participating Member
    Join Date
    Jul Wed 2018
    Posts
    30

    Re: Straight women and eunuchs

    I admit to looking at shemale porn and it turns me on to no end. I would love to have an experience or two with one. And... I also like rear door action. I've often played with toys in that area, and had my wife peg me a few times. All I can say is Wow!

  5. #50
    Active Member
    Join Date
    Feb Wed 2014
    Posts
    39
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Straight women and eunuchs

    Quote Originally Posted by GordonGG View Post
    I admit to looking at shemale porn and it turns me on to no end. I would love to have an experience or two with one. And... I also like rear door action. I've often played with toys in that area, and had my wife peg me a few times. All I can say is Wow!
    Me to would love that

  6. #51

    Re: Straight women and eunuchs

    I will respond to this since my wife is one of the odd women out there who finds castrated men a turn on. My wife has always hated being penetrated and doesn’t particularly like the look and feel of my cock when it’s hard, but I always noticed that she likes looking at and touching my cock when it’s flaccid.

    About a year ago I confessed to her a decades old desire to be a eunuch. I have long wanted to be castrated and not have erections. My wife surprised me by confessing that she, too, had been fascinated by the idea of eunuchs since reading about them in a few passages in the Bible. Since she hates penetration, she has long fantasized about me being a eunuch and what sex would be like with a man who would never be able to or want to penetrate her.

    I don’t know if I will ever get to be castrated, but we both would like to see it happen. We currently live as though I were a eunuch. I wear a chastity device to subdue erections and prevent any ability to penetrate my wife, and sex is strictly for her pleasure aside from my enjoyment of touching, kissing, and caressing. I hope someday to be castrated and not need a chastity device. To be free of the urges and be able to just please my wife.

  7. #52

    Re: Straight women and eunuchs

    Quote Originally Posted by Shepherdsflock View Post
    I will respond to this since my wife is one of the odd women out there who finds castrated men a turn on. My wife has always hated being penetrated and doesn’t particularly like the look and feel of my cock when it’s hard, but I always noticed that she likes looking at and touching my cock when it’s flaccid.

    About a year ago I confessed to her a decades old desire to be a eunuch. I have long wanted to be castrated and not have erections. My wife surprised me by confessing that she, too, had been fascinated by the idea of eunuchs since reading about them in a few passages in the Bible. Since she hates penetration, she has long fantasized about me being a eunuch and what sex would be like with a man who would never be able to or want to penetrate her.

    I don’t know if I will ever get to be castrated, but we both would like to see it happen. We currently live as though I were a eunuch. I wear a chastity device to subdue erections and prevent any ability to penetrate my wife, and sex is strictly for her pleasure aside from my enjoyment of touching, kissing, and caressing. I hope someday to be castrated and not need a chastity device. To be free of the urges and be able to just please my wife.
    I strongly recommend chemical castration. I used a chastity device in the past, but with normal libido it was just another sexual experience. I've loved being without libido and my wife loves the new me.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Sleep-deprived women (and the eunuchs who love them.)
    By FianceeUvBigGuy in forum The Deep, Dark Cellar
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-30-2008, 12:34 AM
  2. eunuchs opinions of women
    By aloysine in forum Comments and Suggestions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-25-2007, 09:19 PM
  3. Eunuchs' Opinions of Women
    By liz in forum Ladies and Gentlemen's Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-25-2007, 01:28 AM
  4. Are there eunuchs whose castration was actually performed by a woman or by women?
    By Her eunuch in forum Ladies and Gentlemen's Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-27-2003, 07:01 PM
  5. Meeting place for women and eunuchs
    By DavidS in forum Eunuch Central
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-03-2002, 04:56 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •