Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Straight women and eunuchs

Fully Qualified Member justine77's Avatar

Straight women and eunuchs

I was asked recently about what's like to be a castrated MtF with a straight woman. I was curious myself if anyone else had any experience. I've had 2 dates with cis women and both were very nice but rather strange. The first took it for granted that because I was a eunuch I wouldn't able to get an erection but said she liked oral sex better than penetration. The second told me she was really turned on by the idea of guys without any testicles. For her at that time in her life she said a fit young guy with a smooth nutless crotch was very erotic. Both also assumed castrated = submissive, though not usually that way inclined did what I was asked, oral for no 1 and riden like a horse for no 2. Anyone else had any experiences like that? Justine x

Newly Active Member
    Blog Entries

Re: Straight women and eunuchs

Well firstly, congrats on being a bit of a lady-killer Justine I guess in answer to your question, us girlies always assumed a boy's ability to get an erection was linked to him having balls, but that's not always the case so I hear. I know you're MtF and there's the whole thing with hormones etc, but I'm glad the experience was positive for you, even if a little strange. Personally, I woundn't be weirded out by a guy (or girl) for not having testicles as long as they themselves were fine with it

Fully Qualified Member Chrissym's Avatar

Hi Justine. Admitadly i havent had a lot of experience dating since my surgery i but i have chatted to a number of women in online dating. My experience is a little like your own with being assumed to be submissive and attracting the type of woman who is turned on by a man that is no longer a man. Otherwise it was just assumed i am mtf and was now a lesbian looking for a lesbian.

I wouldn't say lady-killer unfortunately, it was more like being swept along by two charismatic personalities. Both happened around a year ago when I hadn't been on TRT for very long and was still finding my feet. I'm on extrogen now (3 weeks) and waiting to see what happens. Justine x

Fully Qualified Member

The two women who know I am castrated find it appealing. My wife likes it for a variety of reasons and my female friend said she thinks it's erotic. My post menopausal wife likes the "parity" of our libidos, my new laid back attitude and much prefers the look (an feel) of my empty sack over the former appearance of testicles that had succumbed to gravity.

I truly believe that if mid aged women knew the full benefits of having a castrated husband or lover they would be clamoring to have their mates neutered!

Hi seanthomas, if I may make a suggestion, you could get the empty scrotum removed. I got mine taken off April this year. My close friends say the smooth look under the penis is way better than a dangly sac and is the erotic eunuch look to go for. Justine x

Happily Fully Qualified Regular daifu-orchid's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Right again.
    Smooth and just a dick seems to keep the lady interested and happy.

Fully Qualified Member

Quote Originally Posted by justine77 View Post
    Hi seanthomas, if I may make a suggestion, you could get the empty scrotum removed. I got mine taken off April this year. My close friends say the smooth look under the penis is way better than a dangly sac and is the erotic eunuch look to go for. Justine x
    I am definitely interested in having the scrotum removed so if anyone here can recommend a good surgeon in Florida or the surrounding area (who wouldn't require the mental health letters) I'd be grateful. Regardless of the underwear I choose my sack will always find it's way between my legs chaffing and irritating, but I also have seen photos and can say I like the look.

Blog Entries

Dr Reed in Miami is the best. http://srsmiami.com
    I am currently on alpha blockers Spironolactone 100mg Tablets twice a day for the next 2 months as I've been on them for a month now. After which he will perform Orchiectomy with scrotum removal after my 3 months of the prescription, so I can get a feel for it and to determine if I want to continue with the blockers for a while more, or schedule the operation.
    Not much of a change at this point, other than I'm a little more chill and better control over my temper and well as a much reduced desire for sex. I think about it and I've tried to masterbate at times, but loose interest and give up. So it is doing what my wife and I want it to do. So the both of us can be at the same post menopausal women testosterone levels... Life is getting better with each tablet.

Good luck . BiBiker

My wife has come to like it very much!

Newly Active Member
    Blog Entries

Don't sell yourself short Being caught up in the moment can be fun and it appears you enjoyed it too. You found two women who enjoyed you as you are with little or no issues, sure there were some crossed wires but that's to be expected with new encounters. Us girls aren't as caught up with needing testicles to enjoy time with a partner as men are.

Hi Zoe-popz, thanks, you're right of course. Fortune smiled on me and I was lucky to have 2 lovely dates. Both of these very interesting women were quite a bit older than me, I estimate 40+ (obviously I didn't ask). It was good to meet two mature women who were comfortable with an androgyne person dressed as a woman. When the subject of castration came up they weren't the least bit fazed by it. The second lady asked me straight out if I still had balls. They both got the hots for me when I told them that I was castrated. We occasionally e-mail but I've got a tgirl girlfriend now. Justine x

Happily Fully Qualified Regular daifu-orchid's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Right. It seems some straight women suspect that I'm castrated, and seem turned on by the idea. I've not confirmed or denied it, but they take it as fact, I think.
    Some of my wife's Chinese friends seem to be violently turned off by the idea of penectomized people, even if the castrated are interesting. I don't get it. I've never had the chance to hear it explained. Maybe it's just the small sample, and there are others who would be even more turned on by a nullo. Who knows?

Newly Active Member
    Blog Entries

I have several friends in the 40's and up and their attitude to life is always something that inspires me. No hang ups and the ability to see people for what they want to be not what's between their legs. Its interesting you mentioned them not being fazed about you being castrated, that's exactly how my friends are too. Straight to the point and not minding in the slightest how you identify as. I'm sure lots of eunuchs wouldn't mind your sex appeal

Hi Zoe-popz, well, I think my 2 dates were mature women who found that later in life they preferred girls that used to be boys. They also both liked it that I was castrated. No 1 would have been quite happy if I'd had nothing downstairs, she was no longer interested in penetrative sex and wanted a tgirl who would like mutual oral sex. No 2 wanted someone who wouldn't climax after 2 minutes and would be OK with her going on top and dictating the pace. Afterwards she said that if other women knew what she knew there would be plenty of demand for nutted guys. Justine x

Thread Information