Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Testosterone Blockers

Blog Entries

Testosterone Blockers

Hi everyone,

On Friday I see Dr Reed in Miami for my start of testosterone blocker treatment, better know as chemical castration. After a few months of chemical, my wife and I will decide on proceeding with my Orchiectomy. We are both nervous and excited. In our 50s my wife and I of 31 years are so looking forward to my castration. She is a alpha female and I'm more delta male so we believe it works well for us. Peace at last...

http://srsmiami.com/transgender-orch...-dr-reed-miami

Soon to be one of the chosen. LOL

Re: Testosterone Blockers

Congrats ! You are in that age group where a lot of men seem to get that big urge to be castrated the most seriously. Since you re a beta already with your balls working, going no T will make you a sub beta I guess ? Let us know how it goes for you, especially any changes in mind and body, and tell how your Alpha wife likes you chemically neutered and the advantages for her in you going no T. You married young, was she always your Alpha ? Or did she grow stronger to surpass your young Alpha position over time ?

How long have you been seriously interested in ending your manhood ? Who brought it up first, you or your wife ? What was your first reaction to the idea of getting castrated ? Sounds like you are both eager to start your T blockers and see how it affects you ?

Blog Entries

Meant to add. That I have to get my wife permission for either chemical or surgical. Same thing 20 years ago with I was snipped. I was both put out and aroused by the fact that my wife as that much legal control over me or any husband for that matter.
    I asked Dr Reed why? He said it is because "Loss of Consortium". Which is old common law, that basically means that a spouse can sue someone even the spouse for loss of consortium. Meaning there was a injury or death to the spouse in questions that negatively affected the other spouse. So for me to be castrated I have to get a release from her. So the letter is to protect the doctor and the spouse from being sewed because of the castration chemical or surgical. Go figure.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cutnbulls2ox View Post
    Congrats ! You are in that age group where a lot of men seem to get that big urge to be castrated the most seriously. Since you re a beta already with your balls working, going no T will make you a sub beta I guess ? Let us know how it goes for you, especially any changes in mind and body, and tell how your Alpha wife likes you chemically neutered and the advantages for her in you going no T. You married young, was she always your Alpha ? Or did she grow stronger to surpass your young Alpha position over time ?

How long have you been seriously interested in ending your manhood ? Who brought it up first, you or your wife ? What was your first reaction to the idea of getting castrated ? Sounds like you are both eager to start your T blockers and see how it affects you ?
    Howdy and thanks. I would say I'm more delta than beta. Also I am only submissive to her as in regular live I am Alpha, a mans man and many people say I am intimidating. Which I am. I'm her Knight is more my energy and our relationship. My wife and I are also in business together and were are good partners and we both make decisions and disagree with each other too. Just like most couples. She does get the last word, but what marriage isn't that way. LOL. She has always been alpha and was an area manager for one of the largest fast-food chains in one of the largest territories by 19 years old. We started dating when she was 19 and I was 23. Been a love affair ever since wit two grown kids. Only miss match is our libidos. She has 0 sex drive and I have tons of sex drive. Hence the mismatch. I love the woman and we both agreed that it would be best for me to be castrated as she is not interested in taking T to increase her sex drive as yet T is negligible. So the Alpha always wins. I just happen to be pretty fond of her.

We both agree on female supremacy, so it is not hard for us to live a female dominated life. At least our world. We like it that way.

Fully Qualified Member

Quote Originally Posted by BiBikerFL View Post
    Howdy and thanks. I would say I'm more delta than beta. Also I am only submissive to her as in regular live I am Alpha, a mans man and many people say I am intimidating. Which I am. I'm her Knight is more my energy and our relationship. My wife and I are also in business together and were are good partners and we both make decisions and disagree with each other too. Just like most couples. She does get the last word, but what marriage isn't that way. LOL. She has always been alpha and was an area manager for one of the largest fast-food chains in one of the largest territories by 19 years old. We started dating when she was 19 and I was 23. Been a love affair ever since wit two grown kids. Only miss match is our libidos. She has 0 sex drive and I have tons of sex drive. Hence the mismatch. I love the woman and we both agreed that it would be best for me to be castrated as she is not interested in taking T to increase her sex drive as yet T is negligible. So the Alpha always wins. I just happen to be pretty fond of her.

We both agree on female supremacy, so it is not hard for us to live a female dominated life. At least our world. We like it that way.
    Sounds like you're an ideal candidate for castration. My wife lost nearly all libido following menopause but I still had a strong one. We're very close and loving but haven't been sexual for several years. I wanted my sex drive gone and Androcur has fulfilled that desire. Not having to suppress sexual urges is a huge relief for me. We are closer than we've been in years. I hope you have the same experience. I wish I'd started this at least a decade ago.

That s a great twist. You being a dominant Alpha male with most people, but choosing to let her be dominant in select areas like your sex life.

Aren t you afraid you might lose your Alpha dominance with other people if you get gelded ?

Maybe she would agree to letting you roam as a safely snipped stud to fulfill your high sex drive without her needing to participate with you ? Sounds like the two of you have enough give n take that it might work ?

Meant to add. That I have to get my wife permission for either chemical or surgical. Same thing 20 years ago with I was snipped. I was both put out and aroused by the fact that my wife as that much legal control over me or any husband for that matter.
    I asked Dr Reed why? He said it is because "Loss of Consortium". Which is old common law, that basically means that a spouse can sue someone even the spouse for loss of consortium. Meaning there was a injury or death to the spouse in questions that negatively affected the other spouse. So for me to be castrated I have to get a release from her. So the letter is to protect the doctor and the spouse from being sewed because of the castration chemical or surgical. Go figure.
    Yeah, like you re a pup being taken in to the vet to be neutered by your female owner both for your vasectomy and for your castration. Hot idea but also not what any male ever gets to do with a female pup.

Interesting how the my body, my rights ideas and legal enforcement only says females can do what they want with their bodies with no male permission needed for females to have abortions, tubal ligations, hysterectomies, d n c s, and all female reproductive procedures ?

Where s the equal treatment under the law guarranteed in the constitution ?

But a man can just go to a dr that doesn t know him and say he s single or divorced and get sterilized or castrated with no permission slip from his mommy required lol.

I m thinking how ideal a sex life cycle you ve had in your life. Play the field when you re young and at your most virile and horny. Then get married, have all the kids you want. Get snipped right after your last kid. A few decades shooting blanks and free sex fun. Then get yourself castrated when you no longer want to chase around for sex any more. Very modern manhood and control of your own fertility, reproduction, and sex life all through your life to suit your goals.

Blog Entries

Couldn't agree more with your comments Cutbull2ox. I do believe castration should be readily available to men who want it. Also, we've played the field years ago and it was fun, but it loses interest and people for the most part are more trouble than they are worth. I don't worry about my masculinity after castration, but that remains to be seen. If Eunuch throughout history are as impressive as they were, I'm in good company. LOL. And frankly find it rewarding to be included in a small group of big thinkers.

Happily Fully Qualified Regular daifu-orchid's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yes, make sure that you have done everything in life that actually needs nuts, and then -maybe with a snip for a while- consider losing the nuts.
    Losing them early in life's journey needs a lot of very deep consideration.....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by daifu-orchid View Post
    Yes, make sure that you have done everything in life that actually needs nuts, and then -maybe with a snip for a while- consider losing the nuts.
    Losing them early in life's journey needs a lot of very deep consideration.....
    Hello Daifu-Orchid. My pleasure meeting you. I very much would enjoy your insight and would like to get your thoughts on my wishes as a Eunuch to live in peace serving and pleasing my wife of 31 years. We are best friends and very much enjoy each others company. She has no sex drive and I have too much. What a small sacrifice on my part since we have two grown young men and are now in out mid 50's. She has no interest in sex as you have read. So castration is a simple and easy decision for me and us.

Blessings

Look forward to your reply...

Hello Daifu-Orchid. My pleasure meeting you. I very much would enjoy your insight and would like to get your thoughts on my wishes as a Eunuch to live in peace serving and pleasing my wife of 31 years. We are best friends and very much enjoy each others company. She has no sex drive and I have too much. What a small sacrifice on my part since we have two grown young men and are now in out mid 50's. She has no interest in sex as you have read. So castration is a simple and easy decision for me and us.

Blessings

Lucky man ! 2 sons ! Every man wants sons to carry on all of his previous ancestors DNA ! With 4 young balls out there already spreading your seed, castration is a lot more possible for a man to go ahead with.

Blog Entries

Blessings

My 2 cents?
    First, be happy. Make sure your plans are truly good for both of you. Many suggest a chemical trial first if nutless is what interests you.
    Many here enjoy the eunuch state, but maybe take a taste of it first, before you do it for real?
    Either way, hope it all works out for you!
    Write me, if you like.

Blog Entries

Yes, transition to no T is not the best part -flashes, lethargy... - but it generally passes. The flashes become less in intensity and frequency, and the lethargy lifts. Then you have the best part that I like best, being an eunuch, rather as eunuchs were always until the recent possibility of replacement T. I can always return with restarted TRT.

FWIW, I notice that each time I stop the T to go no-T, the transition is easier. The last time, with little in the way of flashes, and probably not much noticeable lethargy. I expect YMMV, but that's it here.

Fully Qualified Member

I am curious as to your experience with Dr. Reed. We have exchanged emails about various orchiectomy options. He was adamant that any procedure would require the two letters. I even asked if i was already castrated, would he just remove the scrotum.He stated that they require a psychiatrist letter for any surgical ablation of male genitalia. I have now been chemically castrated for a couple of months, mostly enjoyable sensation, but some difficult side effects. Dont know how i would have copped if i had just gone straight to surgical as i had planned. Funny that now i am here, the drive and interest in castration has dropped. It is a mental state that, although i am finding mostly very pleasant, is a very different perspective than i ever expected.

Thread Information