Thread: How painful is self castration?

reading guy How painful is self castration?

Hi! I'm not planning to do anything stupid or hurt myself, its just a fantasy I have been having for a couple of weeks and I think it won't be anything more than that (hopefully, lol) Anyway, has anyone castrated or got castrated while conscious? How painful was it? How did you tie the cords after you chopped off the testis? and how did you cut the cords and how hard were they? What did you use for the incision and which material did you use for the stitching?

Re: How painful is self castration?

Painful enough that it has killed a number of men instantly or very fast in news stories from around the world. You can look up past forum discussions of this under death from ball squeezing and other similar past forum posts on here.

Its very dangerous since men are built different from livestock. Men can go into shock, have heart failure, bleed to death, and other fast and fatal reactions to that intense pain and to their body sensing damage to that area of their body. Even very young and fit men can die from it instantly in some cases. Some men can take it much better than other men. But there is no way to know which men will respond fatally or survive ahead of time.

I m sure other men on here are wondering if that is your photo and how old you are ? Men need to be extra careful in talking about anything sexual if you are not at least 18 years old or older. So I need to ask if you are at least 18 years old before any of us can talk openly and man to man with you ? Don t worry, I used to be on here reading stuff before I was old enough, lots of guys do. But if we start talking to any under aged guys in too much detail, us grown men can get into lots of legal trouble. It sucks, but those are the laws we are stuck with. I know guys under 18 want to know and ask about this stuff, but we are stuck following the laws.

Painful enough to not doing it.
    Even if you come over the pain, the bleeding will stop you.

Hey, just read your profile. Do I feel dumb. Guess 41 is old enough. Must be a photo of you in younger days, sorry I didn t read your profile before answering above.

Blog Entries

Just so you know, if a profile isn't filled out for 18+ years of age, it's denied. Very seldom does one slip through. There's no way, though, to tell if the person lied or not...
    Stories (the file) can be emailed to eafictionarchive at treemail dot net
    Archive help - paolox3 at hushmail dot com

Thanks. Its getting so bad now. Boys are being forcibly segregated from adult men as if all men are pedophiles. Poor kids don t get much contact with any men to know how men act and what its like to be a man. The political correctness nazi s make a man s initial reaction to all minors one of stay away from me. That photo got my defenses up right away. Glad to hear a kid has to lie openly about their age and gender to set any of us grown men up for claiming anything we say on here is wrong or unlawful.

Pain could be managed with anesthetics, I would assume bleeding to death would be the biggest threat. How many of us could do clamps on veins and sew-in whats needed, on yourself, at home conditions?

Participating Member

Sorry to be blunt - but self-castration is **inadvisable (stupid)**. I know of one person that tried it, and ended up in shock, 911, and in the ER. He barely made it.

Without going into too many details, since it's a stupid idea to try. I cut off my right testicle a couple of years ago with a scalpel, stopped the bleeding from the arteries in the cord with a hemostat. I tried to use some ear drops which contained lidocaine to stop the pain and injected it into the scrotum and the cord, but that didn't help a lot. It took me over an hour to get through the cord with the scalpel due to the intense pain of every small slice. (I felt like my nut was being crushed) In the end I still had to go to the hospital to get stitched back together, because I couldn't stop the bleeding from the blood vessels in the cord. (Even tried cauterizing the wound, but that didn't help) So yeah, don't try it, even if you manage to get rid of the testicle you probably won't be able to stop the bleeding. I was lucky I lived 5 mins from the local ER at the time and could get help quickly, but I still had a lot of blood gushing from the wound by the time I got there. And of course after the whole ordeal I spent 2-3 days in the hospital and had to talk with a couple of different psychiatrists and explain the whole situation. I still want to remove the left one, but after what I went through I really don't think it's worth the pain and risk of bleeding out.

They say that a defendant who represents himself in court has a fool for an attorney. Well, anyone attempting to do a self castration has a absolute idiot for a surgeon. The scrotum and it's contents are resplendent with very sensitive nerves and without a local anesthetic such as Novocaine (appropriately administered) I doubt the do-it-yourselfer" would get past the initial incision. Then of course there are the appropriate surgical instruments, sterile conditions and of course the knowledge of anatomy, surgical and suturing techniques. Sure, it's been done with a pair of pruning shears and nothing else, but what about the pain of a massive infection not to mention deadly blood loss? Now as far as pain of cutting off your own balls, have someone soundly kick you in the nuts..... then multiply that by a factor of ten.

Check out the posts on calcium chloride injections on this forum if you are serious about castration so you can let a proper doctor take your nuts. Good luck.

I can assure you that any injury to the testicles is intensely painful. I damaged mine in an accident and was doubled over and hyperventilating. Also it's not just the balls, the pain extends into the lower abdomen as well.

Thread Information