Thread: 2018 Meeting of Members/Moderators – MoM 2018

2018 Meeting of Members/Moderators – MoM 2018

The dates are set; planning is underway. The Thirteenth Annual Gathering of the Clan will be from Thursday, July 26th through Sunday, July 29th in the Greater Minneapolis/St Paul area. All registered members of the Eunuch Archive are invited to attend.

The annual Meeting of Members (MoM) centers on the Saturday and Sunday at Talula and Gem's house just outside the Twin Cities. There will be an Archive business meeting (to which all are invited) on Saturday. The future of the Eunuch Archive, after over 20 years on-line, will be the main topic of discussion. Otherwise, the days are devoted to just enjoying each other's company. It's a place where you can discuss freely with others any topic that has come up here. You can put faces to the names you know. There is always plenty of food and drink for all.

Since some members seem to always arrive early, Kristoff now holds a BBQ at the convent (in Minneapolis) on the Thursday night before the MoM. (This year it's on Thursday, July 26th at about 6:00.) Some sort of optional activity will be planned for Friday. We've visited strange museums, local caves, cheese factories and wineries. Some years we've taken in the Minnesota State Fair. The Mall of America is within reasonable distance for anyone who might be interested.

Here is a chance to put faces to all of the names you see here. It's a friendly group and we all seem to enjoy each other's company. That's why we get back together every year.

If you are interested in finding out more, please send a <Private Message> to either Jesus or Kristoff. We need from you an email address that will accept attachments so that we can send JPEG copies of maps and other information about the event locations.
    Nature loves variety. Unfortunately, society hates it.

Nullo Since June 23, 2015 Losethem's Avatar

Re: 2018 Meeting of Members/Moderators – MoM 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post

The dates are set; planning is underway. The Thirteenth Annual Gathering of the Clan will be from Thursday, July 26th through Sunday, July 29th in the Greater Minneapolis/St Paul area. All registered members of the Eunuch Archive are invited to attend.

The annual Meeting of Members (MoM) centers on the Saturday and Sunday at Talula and Gem's house just outside the Twin Cities. There will be an Archive business meeting (to which all are invited) on Saturday. The future of the Eunuch Archive, after over 20 years on-line, will be the main topic of discussion. Otherwise, the days are devoted to just enjoying each other's company. It's a place where you can discuss freely with others any topic that has come up here. You can put faces to the names you know. There is always plenty of food and drink for all.

Since some members seem to always arrive early, Kristoff now holds a BBQ at the convent (in Minneapolis) on the Thursday night before the MoM. (This year it's on Thursday, July 26th at about 6:00.) Some sort of optional activity will be planned for Friday. We've visited strange museums, local caves, cheese factories and wineries. Some years we've taken in the Minnesota State Fair. The Mall of America is within reasonable distance for anyone who might be interested.

Here is a chance to put faces to all of the names you see here. It's a friendly group and we all seem to enjoy each other's company. That's why we get back together every year.

If you are interested in finding out more, please send a <Private Message> to either Jesus or Kristoff. We need from you an email address that will accept attachments so that we can send JPEG copies of maps and other information about the event locations.
    You guys keep scheduling it for a time I can't get there.
    Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug.

Paolo and I now both have our plane reservations made. We have a motel room reserved and I’ve reserved a rental car for the duration of the MoM. It’s always a great time seeing our friends and we’re looking forward to it.

Remember to let Kristoff or me know if you’re coming so that we can send you details of the times and places where we’ll be gathering.

Blog Entries

HI EVERYONE... Wish I could go this year. By then I will have completed my first month of 100mg Spironolactone twice a day. So I will be with you all in spirit.
    I do wish to discuss with you all the website as I will be interested in help in the months to come as my work schedule lessens.

Have a great meeting and please keep me in the loop about the site discussions.

BiBIker

Only a month and a half to the great event. We always have a great time together and hope to see more of you there.

I'm making the final preparation to my bike in order to begin travel for the MoM. Looking forward to putting faces to posts and comments. Will be visiting a few National Monuments and Parks along the way and afterwards so this should be a great Summer. Should be a fun 4000 mile drive getting there.
    Then and now while living the good life

Blog Entries

Cant wait to see you! PM me if you still have any loose ends you need tied up for while you are visiting.

Blog Entries

Get the old futon ready to go, just in case!
    Relax your clenched sphincter at Talula's.

Blog Entries

Come one, come all!

Less than a month away for the 2018 MOM meeting and pancake-gargling event! Fun and joy abounds!

Make it if you can!

Blog Entries

What was the pancake record? 15? Who was that?
    Relax your clenched sphincter at Talula's.

Member, Sisters of Perpetual Responsibility kristoff's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Paolo View Post
    What was the pancake record? 15? Who was that?
    It was me!
    Nuke a Gay Baby Whale for Jesus

Blog Entries

You want pancakes or French toast? Course I suppose we could always splurge and go with krumkake.

Member, Sisters of Perpetual Responsibility kristoff's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by talula View Post
    You want pancakes or French toast? Course I suppose we could always splurge and go with krumkake.
    French toast works for me.
    Nuke a Gay Baby Whale for Jesus

Thread Information