+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Problems registering.

“.Locanis.”

Problems registering.

Hello. I tried registering several days ago as “Locanis.” for my name. Never got a verification email to validate. Using different email, registering as “.Locanis.” but same problem, no email is sent to me dispite the repeat attempt. Obviously something is broken, so I am asking if I may be manually accepted by an admin or mod. Unsure of the protocols, just having problems finalizing so I may actually be able to communicate in threads.

Thank you

P.S. I’ve been “Locanis” since a teenager. Sadly due to name length requirements, this is why I placed the periods in from and behind. Won’t allow 7 letter. The “” parts are not in the actual registrant process.

“.Locanis.”

Unhappy Re: Problems registering.

Hello again. For some reason I am locked out of both my first and second try account. What is going on? I came here to find somewhere safe with my feelings, yet I seem to keep getting turned away. This is a rather distressing thing for me.

Please tell me what I need to do so the registration is actually successful. I also emailed kristoff and am yet to receive a reply.

Blog Entries

Re: Problems registering.

The user Locanis with no dots and a hotmail address is registered. Try that.
    Stories (the file) can be emailed to eafictionarchive at treemail dot net
    Archive help - paolox3 at hushmail dot com

It worked! Problem solved and thank you very much. Not many places as safe as this one given the subject. Glad to be approved

For lack of a better place to post, I'm having a similar problem registering to that Locanis had. I attempted registration with the user name mikesnub, but never received a verification email to complete the registration process. Any help you could offer would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.

Unregistered

I have registered but never received a confirmation email. Tried again, tried having email resent, still nothing... Name is braininabox. Any word if the system will let me register?

Member, Sisters of Perpetual Responsibility kristoff's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have registered but never received a confirmation email. Tried again, tried having email resent, still nothing... Name is braininabox. Any word if the system will let me register?
    You are registered and have been all along. Try signing in.
    Nuke a Gay Baby Whale for Jesus

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information