Thread: Help find a story where several friends cut by a guillotine with half chance

Thanks! Help find a story where several friends cut by a guillotine with half chance

A story on the archive that I read some time ago, where one invented a guillotine like machine that every time the button is pressed, there's half the probability a dick may be cut off. So it became a game of dare that friends took turns to put their dicks in it to experience the thrill. Some got to keep it, some lost.

One friend of the narrator lost it and was upset, while a jerk boy kept his junk and was bragging about it with his dick still inserted in the machine. The narrator got mad and threw his dick over and hit the button and cut the jerk's dick off.

Any suggestions?

Re: Help find a story where several friends cut by a guillotine with half chance

Sounds like a good one.
    Just trying to be a good guy. Plz review my story in Fiction Archive, “Prove It or Lose It”. Thx!

Nullo Since June 23, 2015 Losethem's Avatar

Re: Help find a story where several friends cut by a guillotine with half chance

Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug.

Quote Originally Posted by Losethem View Post
    GREAT story, hardened immediately and stayed up thru the end. Even had a little pre... sorry, TMI
    Just trying to be a good guy. Plz review my story in Fiction Archive, “Prove It or Lose It”. Thx!

Quote Originally Posted by rogerwpbfl View Post
    GREAT story, hardened immediately and stayed up thru the end. Even had a little pre... sorry, TMI
    Too bad you're straight, I'd come help you with that pre.

Quote Originally Posted by Losethem View Post
    Too bad you're straight, I'd come help you with that pre.
    Thanks for the offer, LT. If I ever switch teams, I'll post it here first. Btw, my pre tastes like syrup -- I've been told.

Really don't want to interrupt the convo of you guys ^^, but have to jump in and say thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by socksiii View Post
    Really don't want to interrupt the convo of you guys ^^, but have to jump in and say thanks!
    You're welcome.

Thread Information