Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I guess I知 the only one so far...

msucleoscar

I guess I知 the only one so far...

Had it done September 2016, life is back to normal, on HRT. But I知 quite regret to have it done. For many reasons. Well, nothing I can do, too late. how do I delete my account?

Blog Entries

Re: I guess I知 the only one so far...

Please see the PM. Thanks.
    Stories (the file) can be emailed to eafictionarchive at treemail dot net
    Archive help - paolox3 at hushmail dot com

Sorry to hear that things didn't work out. Your negative experience with castration could be very useful information for us that are considering castration, maybe save someone from making a poor life changing decision.

What was going wrong?

I hope you will reconsider leaving, too many guys disappear into the ether and are never hear again. Your experience and voice are important to the pre-eunuchs who have the desire, need and the wanting to have their testicles removed and to eunuchs who miss their testicles. We have to remember that no two eunuchs are alike in wanting, becoming and living as eunuch. Please stay and remind a valuable member of the eunuch community.

Yes, all experiences, good and bad are important!

I would also like to extend my invitation to stay and share with others here and it might even be helpful for your own piece of mind to share your experience of what brought you to where you are now.

110% Top, call me "SIR" TopManFL's Avatar

Why do you regret it? If you are on HRT and your T is in the normal range, then what's different. I mean other than having two glands the size and shape of pecans in your scrotum.

I'm not being difficult, just curious. With normal T, isn't everything "back to normal"?

Unfortunately many of castrated guys regrets of castration. And they disappears from eunuch.org... Castrated guys in Russia disappears from Russia sites. It is usually!

I m really sorry to hear you are so unhappy with your castration results and life as a eunuch. Maybe posting what is wrong can generate feedback on how to improve or change what you are finding wrong or missing from what you had hoped for ?

I m joining the others on here in asking msucleoscar to stay and explain how his experience is different from what he had expected or hoped it would be. His answers can help a lot of other men, thousands of other men reading EA, immensely in knowing what being castrated is really like and how to deal with life after being gelded.

You might get some life changing ideas on how to make your new life as a eunuch more satisfying and reaching what you had wanted it to be msucleoscar. Other eunuchs might have suggestions for you that could make your situation more of what you had wanted and had in your mind as your goal in being castrated. Maybe they had some of the same disappointments or less than expected results that they found remedies to ?

You are more likely to find answers and get real life help from men enjoying being eunuchs on this site to help you than anywhere else. Please stay and post about what other people on here might be able to help or advise you to improve to be happier with your eunuch life.

Every man on here thinking about changing his body worries it might not turn out as he hopes. You have a lot of men who really want to hear about your experiences and your desires on here. Please help so many men like yourself who came here for truthful and man to man real answers from men who actually got castrated.

Fully Qualified Member Freddyjack's Avatar

as person who is thinking about castration, PLEASE help me understand why its wrong for you, you may help me or someone like myself from making a life long and life changing mistake that will effect the rest of our lives.
    Sometimes you fuck the dog, Sometimes the dog fucks you

Fully Qualified Member Begoneboy's Avatar

msucleoscar: You are not the only castrated person who has had regrets. Most likely there are more men castrated who regret it than those who have not. While I personally have no regrets with my decision over twenty years ago there have been so many who lost their testicles due to medical needs than not. And then forced castration of centuries at war on this planet. But you are in a unique position to help those looking at voluntary castration by staying in the group and sharing your reasons for regret to help others avoid any mistake you think that you made. Or even to embrace the concept as result of your shared experiences. Please do not leave the group, as you have value to many within.
    Then and now while living the good life

Most not voluntary castrated man has big physical problems and this are the most.
    We are only a little group against them.

Sometimes Silly Serious Member Zebedeee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I’m very sorry that it didn’t work out for you, and I totally understand that you probably now want to move on with your life. But if you at least don’t close your account then you have the opportunity to post here at a later date if you wish, with some very valuable advice for others.

I think that if you don’t login for a year then your username will be deleted anyway.

Whatever you decide to do, wishing you all the best for the future.

x
    If the world was sane I wouldn稚 need therapy

Staying would be the best way to go. Then you would have information/support/and encouragement while things settle down and you get your life the way you want it even with castration. Losing your balls is not the end of the world. the amount of HRT you use will be of great help. Althought children are now out of the picture by the normal means, there are other means of becoming a father if that is what you wish. Think of sources of information here that can help you.

Thread Information