Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Eunuch freedom, and the hideous reverse.

Happily Fully Qualified Regular daifu-orchid's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Eunuch freedom, and the hideous reverse.

http://www.ghanacelebrities.com/2015...ces-in-uganda/

Many here want the freedom to change their own bodies as they see fit. History is full of examples where terrible mutilations take place, but even now, in Ghana?

I, for one am appalled by this. Maybe others here would join me in condemnation?
    Hundreds of Children Are Being Kidnapped & Mutilated By Witch Doctors For ‘Wealth Creation Sacrifices’ in Uganda

To me, the chain is simple and until Africa breaks away from it, we wouldn’t see much of a progress in all aspects of our lives.

Ignorance—>Poverty—-> Religion—->Superstition.

Reports coming in Uganda say ‘hundreds’ of “Ugandan children are being sacrificed every year by witch doctors who have convinced the country’s superstitious elite that mutilating them will make them even richer.”

So you have a group of elites actually believing this nonsense and innocent children have to suffer for their ignorance.

READ ALSO: Are You A Music Artist or Actor/Actress? We Can Help Promote You & Your Music—CLICK HERE
    DailyMail which picked up on this said; “Shockingly, these ‘gruesome crimes against children’ are ‘expected to rise’ with the 2016 Ugandan elections fast approaching.

Wealthy businessmen are paying traditional healers ‘thousands of pounds’ to hunt down impoverished children and harvest their body parts, which they believe can cure impotence and boost their fertility, a children’s charity told MailOnline.

These witch doctors sever limbs and remove their genitals after snatching them on the way home from school or as they go to fetch water for their family. Their dismembered remains are later discovered in forests and building sites.”

It’s sad that in a 21st century Africa, we still think and act as though we live in the 4th century—we cannot simply think beyond our noses. Children are not even safe to just go to school.

The website added that; Cruel witch doctors do not use their severed body parts to craft a magic potion, but claim to ‘offer them’ to the spirits who commanded them to carry out the brutal attacks.

In February, Uganda’s government created a National Action Plan to stop the murders and approved a bill to regulate healers – some of whom were practising as real doctors.

But the businessmen who pay thousands of pounds for the sick rituals are rarely prosecuted because witch doctors refuse to give up their clients.

The boys they castrate suffer the crippling after-effects of blood clots, a dangerous decrease of bone density and spinal fractures their entire lives.

Binoga warned child sacrifice will be difficult to stamp out because ‘as long as people have such a belief, that practice will continue’.”

As an African, don’t get offended if someone asks if whether we live on trees or not—because, we’ve never grown beyond that.
    Last edited by Paolo; 03-09-2018 at 02:54 AM. Reason: text

Blog Entries

Re: Eunuch freedom, and the hideous reverse.

Political and off-topic posts removed.
    P
    Relax your clenched sphincter at Talula's.

Reality can be too horrific for most people to want to hear or discuss ! The genocide posting on atrocities committed against white people in Africa today, that was deleted for being too political and potentially gasoline on a fire, is similar to the warfare castrations used since ancient times by countless enemies on the vanquished men and their women. A book named. " Sperm Wars " documents the long history of castration and forced impregnations on conquored people from ancient times up to modern examples.

The important post above on very similar atrocities being committed on innocent children in Africa today seems to expose far more malicious goals than merely a few sadistic witch doctors gone insane. It appears to be a deeper agenda to terrorize those populations with ever worse and more depraved violence. Unthinkable cruelty that is now being seen in ISIS attacks and drug gang violence worldwide to intimidate whole cultures with castration being used as a major weapon to instill fear and crush opposition.

The use of castration as a weapon in warfare does have political roots that can t be ignored in discussing it as a conflict weapon in use today. The silence on castrations use as a weapon even in conflicts of today in news coverage by the worldwide press is deafeningly censoring reality.

I think the use of castration as a weapon in conflicts today is a controversial topic for sure. But one that members of this website can t and should not shy away from discussing.

What do people think ? Discuss that topic or no, its too heated to discuss ? Plus, I can fully understand and appreciate Paolo not wanting endless fights from discussing this topic. Its sure not pleasant or unifying to discuss it.

Blog Entries

The political forum was removed because of all the ill will that it was creating. If the post had been a statement of fact about a change in government and how it related to castrations, then it would have been left here. I considered removing it for a while, before I did. As cutnbulls2ox said, in the end I decided that it was likely to turn into a political argument.
    Relax your clenched sphincter at Talula's.

Paolo,

I can definitely understand how explosive those topics would immediately become on this forum and your justified motivation to avoid such difficult and sure to become divisive posts. Once again, you are busy herding an unruly bunch of us on here, thanks reff lol.

Thanks also for leaving it up long enough for some of us to read it. I sent the poster a friendly private message trying to explain why that post was too explosive to leave up and basically I assumed for the same info as in your answer above to explain why it was deleted as being too political for this website. I m glad I guessed your reasoning.

Nullo Since June 23, 2015 Losethem's Avatar

Superstition and witchcraft are huge in Africa. I remember about 11 years ago when I was in the southern African country of Swaziland, the friend I was traveling with and I went on a tour in the local national wildlife refuge. When we got to the top of a low mountain, we were shown an outcropping that if you jumped off the end of it, you would be rolling down a very steep hill, just short of being a cliff. You were not going to stop yourself once rolling.

The guide told us that historically, this was where witches were marched to at the point of a spear, told to jump on penalty that if they didn't they would be run through with the spear. Initially we were internally aghast at this prospect, then remembered we were in Southern Africa. The norms and ideals are a lot different there.

We did note that the punishment for witchcraft in modern day Swaziland is now 4 years in prison - the same penalty assessed for being gay. My friend and I (both gay) looked at one another, considered the prior punishment for witchcraft, and nearly simultaneously looked and one another and said to the current punishment for practicing witchcraft, "the penalty sounds quite reasonable to me!"

All someone had to do, apparently, was accuse you of being a witch, and off to prison you go. This small country is the last absolute monarchy on the planet. Basically a kinder Game of Thrones style of government.
    Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug.

Fully Qualified Member Freddyjack's Avatar

True forced body modification for any reason should be an international crime.
    Sometimes you fuck the dog, Sometimes the dog fucks you

It was the best thing when the political boards went.. Stick to your guns.. They are best gone and never allowed to return.

We hired a witch doctor to come to our work location in Mozambique. In front of our workers, he placed a curse on all of our tools so that they would be cursed if stolen. It solved our theft problem for sure. Well spent $10.
    "And the day came when the risk it took to remain tight inside the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.." -Anais Nin

Did you get a receipt to keep the beancounters happy?

Nullo Since June 23, 2015 Losethem's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JessicaH View Post
    We hired a witch doctor to come to our work location in Mozambique. In front of our workers, he placed a curse on all of our tools so that they would be cursed if stolen. It solved our theft problem for sure. Well spent $10.
    I'm sure much like would have happened with the neighbors in Swaziland.
    Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug.

Why would such a violent and primitive culture have such fear and hatred for gay sex and gay men ?

Is it corrupt leaders trying to direct attention away from their failures and crimes ?

And to think curses are feared in such violent cultures with true horrors all around them ?

Fully Qualified Member Begoneboy's Avatar

fear is only a lack of knowledge towards the unknown about a given topic. To claim being afraid of something is nothing more than the silent claiming of ignorance or lack of knowledge of a given topic. In reality there is no such thing as fear. There is only the lack of knowledge and the resulting feelings towards the topic.
    Then and now while living the good life

Quote Originally Posted by cutnbulls2ox View Post
    Why would such a violent and primitive culture have such fear and hatred for gay sex and gay men ?

Is it corrupt leaders trying to direct attention away from their failures and crimes ?

And to think curses are feared in such violent cultures with true horrors all around them ?
    Could this attitude be because they are looking for procreators who will have children to grow p into soldiers? Just a thought.

Archive Regular
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JessicaH View Post
    OMG!! I have had so many tools stolen from me that I would have paid the witch doctor $1,000 for his services.... Unfortunately, I believe his "curse" only works on thieves who actually believe in his magic. Now if there is a witch doctor out there who can perform a curse that works against drug addicted thieves, the doctor would make millions.

Thread Information