Thread: never assume

I really do look like my avatar Dave's Avatar
    Blog Entries

never assume

>>>What do they say -- Never Assume!

One straight guy couldn't help but be impressed by his upstairs gay neighbors' stamina....
    17 January 2018, Joe Morgan
    https://www.gaystarnews.com/article/...ex/#gs.kNla8nM

When walls are thin, you’re going to hear what your neighbors are up to even if they’re having sex.
    While some people might buy ear plugs, some are not exactly opposed to this idea.
    One straight guy couldn’t help be impressed by his upstairs gay neighbors’ stamina.
    Straight guy on upstairs gay neighbors: ‘One of them was like a machine.’
    ‘I had upstairs neighbors who were awesome,’ he wrote on YouTube.
    ‘Two 20-something guys, nice and clean cut, but I slept below their bedroom, and I heard what went on.
    ‘One of them was like a machine.
    ‘I used to lay awake in awe of this dude.
    ‘A constant rhythm, perfect sync, and I could tell he was hitting it deep for a good 30 minutes nonstop.’
    Eventually it got to a point where this straight guy couldn’t help but pleasure himself.
    ‘I fapped a couple of times. Not in a gay way,’ he said.
    ‘But in a gay or straight, if you heard this guy and his deep-pound-method, it’d amaze you like it amazed me.’

It turns out the guy really was a machine

‘Eventually, I realized that I slept below their kitchen, not their bedroom,’ he said.
    ‘And that I had fapped to the laundry on spin-cycle. And that they were probably just two straight guys that shared an apartment.’
    Apparently he’s not alone in this mistake.
    One person replied: ‘I had a similar experience except for the upstairs neighbor had a treadmill not a boyfriend.’
    So it turns out a lot of people are having a very different kind of ‘good clean fun’. Who knew?
    “They also call it the Winged Isle. Some say it is because the island, if seen from above, would look like butterfly wings. And I do not know the truth of it.” Then, “ ‘And what is truth?’ said jesting Pilate.” From: The Truth Is A Cave In The Black Mountains by Neil Gaiman.

Re: never assume

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    ‘I fapped a couple of times. Not in a gay way,’ he said.
    Not in a gay way? Do straight and gay men fap differently??? Not to say there aren't all kinds of different ways. Does he mean what he is thinking about while he does it?

I really do look like my avatar Dave's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf-Pup View Post
    Not in a gay way? Do straight and gay men fap differently??? Not to say there aren't all kinds of different ways. Does he mean what he is thinking about while he does it?
    I don't know. . .

It's like listening to another man whack off caused him to be horny or caused him to be envious or admired another man who had the stamina to fap for 30 minutes or caused him to jerkoff in unison with the guy just "because"...

Possibly because it's awkward to stand in a room dressed while another man is yanking his put with abandon and glee for 30 minutes so the proper thing is to join them and then it's no longer embarrassing it's just two men doing their things at the same time...

That's not gay, is it?

I mean, maybe, possibly, admiring the sights and sounds of another man on a marathon wank is just a paean to manhood and a worship of the great god Priapus, the horned one. Or Pan the satyr.

That's not too gay. It's just being a real man!
    “They also call it the Winged Isle. Some say it is because the island, if seen from above, would look like butterfly wings. And I do not know the truth of it.” Then, “ ‘And what is truth?’ said jesting Pilate.” From: The Truth Is A Cave In The Black Mountains by Neil Gaiman.

How many other people can report this same sort of mistaken identity of noise? Quite a few I'll bet . Thanks for giving me, and others, a great story to tell.
    Last edited by PetJohan; 02-12-2018 at 07:05 PM. Reason: missing word

Thread Information