Thread: use of chastity devices as form of 'castration'?

use of chastity devices as form of 'castration'?

I am pretty sure surgical procedures to alter my penis or remove a testicle are impossible to obtain in the UK and was thinking of the chastity route as an alternative, possibly combined with hormones of some sort. I have never done anything like this before though, anyone able to advise?

Re: use of chastity devices as form of 'castration'?

I use chastity devices as a form of masturbation control and self discipline. It is erotic in itself. It will not have the same effects as castration with the loss of testosterone. You may, in fact, feel frustration and increased sexual desire at times. At other times, you will not feel the need for sexual release.

Quote Originally Posted by ylpb7508 View Post
    I use chastity devices as a form of masturbation control and self discipline. It is erotic in itself. It will not have the same effects as castration with the loss of testosterone. You may, in fact, feel frustration and increased sexual desire at times. At other times, you will not feel the need for sexual release.
    Thank you, from what I can gather they prevent the penis from becoming erect and make ejaculation impossible - they fit around the balls too?

Is it 'unsafe' to withhold ejaculation for a long time? I read mixed opinions on this.

Quote Originally Posted by UKmalesmallpenis View Post
    Thank you, from what I can gather they prevent the penis from becoming erect and make ejaculation impossible - they fit around the balls too?

Is it 'unsafe' to withhold ejaculation for a long time? I read mixed opinions on this.
    Chastity devices somewhat restrict the penis from a full erection. However, the penis extends into the abdomen and it will erect a bit. However, it will be difficult to actively masturbate. However, not chastity device is completely secure. If you try hard enough, you can break the lock, wiggle the penis out of the cage, etc. It is as much mental as physical.

Most chastity devices have a ring that goes around the balls and a tube around the penis. Most medical professionals think it is best to "clean out" the reproductive system every once in a while. If you attempt chastity for more than a week or so, your body will take care of this through nocternal emissions, and disposal of seminal fluid through urination. You can also clean out the prostate through prostate massage that does not include orgasm.

I'd recommend the Denying Thumper blog. He has good recommendations about devices and thoughts about chastity: www.denyingthumper.com

Men should be aware that preventing the penis from fully erecting for a long enough period of time can lead to impotence, permanent penis shrinkage in size, and all kinds of erection problems. The penis needs frequent nightly and full erections to stay healthy and able to erect. Those inner chambers that fill with blood to erect need adequate use and blood supply to stay healthy and work correctly, especially as men age and get more erection problems with aging. Young men can cut their penis and testicle health short by restraining their organs too long or too severely.

Keep it short, fun, play and take any devices off except during play to reduce blood circulation problems and other damage that chastity devices can cause unintentionally.

Fully Qualified Member

i tried celibacy for 90 days, It had lots of effects, but for this topic, I stopped having erections after about 2 weeks i think. My penis definitely shrunk, i lost length and girth. After the 90 days, it took some effort to get back into wanting and getting an erection. I have a cb6000, which i used at the start of the 90 days, After about 3 weeks, my penis had shrunk enough that it would just slip out of the cage, so stopped wearing it. I did get back to pre celibacy penis size and erection strength , but it took about 3 weeks of daily effort

Fully Qualified Member

There are a couple of sites that you might find interesting, wetdreamforum.com and nofap.

Happily Fully Qualified Regular daifu-orchid's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MikeGrant View Post
    There are a couple of sites that you might find interesting, wetdreamforum.com and nofap.
    I don't know why this thread made me smile, but for the adventuresome, here are plenty of "devices":
    https://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale...=male+chastity

Anyone prefer any of these? Any better for the eunuch?

Quote Originally Posted by daifu-orchid View Post
    I don't know why this thread made me smile, but for the adventuresome, here are plenty of "devices":
    https://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale...=male+chastity
    Plus you can enter things like elastrator and castration toys in the search box.

The most barbaric sort of chastity device I've ever heard of allegedly took place in a British Boarding School during the Victorian era. The foreskin of the boys would be pierced with a wire that was then looped to form a ring. The ends of the wire were twisted around each other and sealed with sealing wax. The boy might cut the wire to get it off but even if he did so he'd never be able to reseal it and the school officials would discover what he had done. The next step might be castration. If this story is true I don't know. I wasn't there thank goodness.

I really do look like my avatar Dave's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The ancient Greeks and Romans did a similar thing

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kynodesme

A kynodesmē (Greek: κυνοδέσμη, English translation: "dog tie") was a cord or string[1] or sometimes a leather strip that was worn by some athletes in Ancient Greece and Etruria to prevent the exposure of the glans penis in public. It was tied tightly around the akroposthion, the part of the foreskin that extended beyond the glans.

The kynodesme was worn temporarily while in public and could be taken off and put back on at will. It could either be attached to a waist band to expose the scrotum, or tied to the base of the penis so that the penis appeared to curl upwards. The public exposure of the penis head was regarded by the Greeks as dishonourable and shameful, something only seen in slaves and barbarians.[1] Modesty and decency demanded that men who showed themselves naked in a public setting, such as athletes or actors, must conceal their glans.

There are statues showing it...
    “They also call it the Winged Isle. Some say it is because the island, if seen from above, would look like butterfly wings. And I do not know the truth of it.” Then, “ ‘And what is truth?’ said jesting Pilate.” From: The Truth Is A Cave In The Black Mountains by Neil Gaiman.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    The ancient Greeks and Romans did a similar thing.
    People sure were screwed up.

The term 'infibulation' which is sometimes used in connection with foreskin piercings. It derives from 'fibula' (a small brooch). In Roman times the brooch consisted of two parts, a ring and a pin. The material was drawn through the ring and secured by passing the pin through the wadded material.

With young slaves the ring was placed above the Glans, the foreskin drawn through and then that was pierced by the pin holding it in place. The ends of the pin were then soldered to the ring ensuring that it would not easily be removed. The heat transmitted to the pin may have cauterised the hole and acted to reduce infection - painful.
    Colin

All these elaborate devices trying to control the male sex drive or prevent impregnations. Its amazing how strong and resiliant male sex drives and reproduction are to control or defeat !

Quote Originally Posted by cutnbulls2ox View Post
    Men should be aware that preventing the penis from fully erecting for a long enough period of time can lead to impotence, permanent penis shrinkage in size, and all kinds of erection problems. The penis needs frequent nightly and full erections to stay healthy and able to erect. Those inner chambers that fill with blood to erect need adequate use and blood supply to stay healthy and work correctly, especially as men age and get more erection problems with aging. Young men can cut their penis and testicle health short by restraining their organs too long or too severely.

Keep it short, fun, play and take any devices off except during play to reduce blood circulation problems and other damage that chastity devices can cause unintentionally.
    Permanent impotence seems a little extreme in terms of the side-effects of chastity devices although this, along with penis shrinkage would be something I would welcome to be honest. I never want to experience sexual intercourse again.

Thread Information