Thread: Connecting with Other Eunuchs / Nullos

Chemical Eunuch
    Blog Entries

Connecting with Other Eunuchs / Nullos

Hi! I am a chemical eunuch, and just moved back to the United States, and wanted to connect with other eunuchs and nullos (or people seriously considering to be one), so we can support each other as a network.

I now live in San Francisco Bay Area, and am surprised even here, there is no real support network for people of our kind. On EA Personal, I found about 10 in the whole of California.

Newly Active Member

Re: Connecting with Other Eunuchs / Nullos

Hello,
    I noticed that your posting is two years old. I hope that you have been able to connect with some others in the community, either in the SF Bay Area or elsewhere.

I am somewhat in a similar situation. I am trying to "get out" more, if only online. I need to meet new people.

Best of luck to you.

I live in the Seattle area, and I have been looking for contacts here. The LGBTQ community is completely focused on their issues, and sexuality. the idea of asexuality seems at odds with their focus on life. Discussing eunuchs or people wanting to be a eunuch is something they are "reluctant" to do. There are prostate cancer groups out there and testicular cancer groups out there, but neither of them are a support network for people who voluntarily became a eunuch.

I am communicating with a transsexual support group here, but I am getting the same reactions.

Where have you looked? Who have you talked to?

Participating Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mounds_dont View Post
    I live in the Seattle area, and I have been looking for contacts here. The LGBTQ community is completely focused on their issues, and sexuality. the idea of asexuality seems at odds with their focus on life. Discussing eunuchs or people wanting to be a eunuch is something they are "reluctant" to do. There are prostate cancer groups out there and testicular cancer groups out there, but neither of them are a support network for people who voluntarily became a eunuch.

I am communicating with a transsexual support group here, but I am getting the same reactions.

Where have you looked? Who have you talked to?

I live about 40 miles north of Seattle. Interested in PMing and getting to know each other?

Quote Originally Posted by neonstad View Post
    Hello,
    I noticed that your posting is two years old. I hope that you have been able to connect with some others in the community, either in the SF Bay Area or elsewhere.

I am somewhat in a similar situation. I am trying to "get out" more, if only online. I need to meet new people.

Best of luck to you.
    Your profile puts you in the Twin Cities. You just missed an excellent opportunity. The 13th annual eunuch gathering was two weeks ago in a Minneapolis suburb. Maybe next year....
    Nature loves variety. Unfortunately, society hates it.

Thread Information