Thread: Estrogen usage experiences?

Estrogen usage experiences?

Hello,

what are your experiences when set in changes on your body.
    Would try estrogen after my castration for shorter times but prevent feminizing like breast grow or so.
    What could be a save intervall fr using estrogen in change with T.?

I know, i don't can be without any hormone, but estrogen evtl. makes sense to prevent bad health issues?

Re: Estrogen usage experiences?

I use estrogen myself (low dose). But then I've always had small breast growth since puberty. It's not really all that noticeable with me since the genes aren't there.

Heta, Stigma, Sho. The Discarded and Abandoned Greek Letters Society.

If you want the benefits of estrogen without feminization, you should use something like raloxifene or tamoxifen instead. They will prevent breast growth but also prevent no-sex-hormones symptoms.

Yes, could be ok, but the chance to get eye problems is with this products really possible, so I would prefer the normal estrogen, not this derivates.

Quote Originally Posted by CastratedTomcat View Post
    Yes, could be ok, but the chance to get eye problems is with this products really possible, so I would prefer the normal estrogen, not this derivates.
    All I could say then, is this: if you take estrogen you will almost certainly get at least some breast development. That said, depending on your age, it will likely remain small enough to not be noticed under normal clothing. You were born in 1975 according to your profile, so you should be old enough that you won't have too much breast growth, especially if you keep your estrogen dose low enough to not have hormone-free-eunuch symptoms, but not higher. It's all up to you. Hiding small hormone breasts isn't very hard, IMO.

I would say that in general, the feminization caused will not be enough to make you look weird. You might look more youthful but as long as you present as male, you should be seen as male.

That said, with hormones your mileage may vary, and each individual reacts differently. Genetics are a big factor in how hormones will affect you.

Would use it short time, only weeks. Is there a chance to not feminize?
    What would be a good dosage? I have estrogen 50mcg. patches here... is cut them in 1/2 a low dose or should I cut it into 1/4?

I've never used patches myself, so I'm unsure of what the standard dosages are for those.

As far as using it for just a couple weeks - what would the point be?

You could just try the full patch and see how you feel. Over the span of a couple weeks there should be no noticeable physical changes.

I use 2mg estradiol (Progynova) + Estrogel (hard to tell the dose, but a 80g tube lasts almost 3 months) ... + CPA + Dutasteride 0.5mg and I have boobs ... I don't like it, but I'm feeling better (mood, sometimes I smile for nothing), my libido is not really here but it's fine.
    But with that I still losing my hair ......................

Thread Information