Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Estrogen usage experiences?

Estrogen usage experiences?

Hello,

what are your experiences when set in changes on your body.
    Would try estrogen after my castration for shorter times but prevent feminizing like breast grow or so.
    What could be a save intervall fr using estrogen in change with T.?

I know, i don't can be without any hormone, but estrogen evtl. makes sense to prevent bad health issues?

Re: Estrogen usage experiences?

I use estrogen myself (low dose). But then I've always had small breast growth since puberty. It's not really all that noticeable with me since the genes aren't there.

Heta, Stigma, Sho. The Discarded and Abandoned Greek Letters Society.

If you want the benefits of estrogen without feminization, you should use something like raloxifene or tamoxifen instead. They will prevent breast growth but also prevent no-sex-hormones symptoms.

Yes, could be ok, but the chance to get eye problems is with this products really possible, so I would prefer the normal estrogen, not this derivates.

Quote Originally Posted by CastratedTomcat View Post
    Yes, could be ok, but the chance to get eye problems is with this products really possible, so I would prefer the normal estrogen, not this derivates.
    All I could say then, is this: if you take estrogen you will almost certainly get at least some breast development. That said, depending on your age, it will likely remain small enough to not be noticed under normal clothing. You were born in 1975 according to your profile, so you should be old enough that you won't have too much breast growth, especially if you keep your estrogen dose low enough to not have hormone-free-eunuch symptoms, but not higher. It's all up to you. Hiding small hormone breasts isn't very hard, IMO.

I would say that in general, the feminization caused will not be enough to make you look weird. You might look more youthful but as long as you present as male, you should be seen as male.

That said, with hormones your mileage may vary, and each individual reacts differently. Genetics are a big factor in how hormones will affect you.

Would use it short time, only weeks. Is there a chance to not feminize?
    What would be a good dosage? I have estrogen 50mcg. patches here... is cut them in 1/2 a low dose or should I cut it into 1/4?

I've never used patches myself, so I'm unsure of what the standard dosages are for those.

As far as using it for just a couple weeks - what would the point be?

You could just try the full patch and see how you feel. Over the span of a couple weeks there should be no noticeable physical changes.

Participating Member

I use 2mg estradiol (Progynova) + Estrogel (hard to tell the dose, but a 80g tube lasts almost 3 months) ... + CPA + Dutasteride 0.5mg and I have boobs ... I don't like it, but I'm feeling better (mood, sometimes I smile for nothing), my libido is not really here but it's fine.
    But with that I still losing my hair ......................

Losing your hair? Was thinking estrogene is improving that???

Estrogen will decrease your body hair, and increase your head hair. Some transitioning M2F individuals have had full hair regrowth from almost complete baldness, but these are outliers, individuals whose baldness was 100% related to DHT levels, and they had the genetic potential to grow their hair back. But in general, baldness will stop and you should regrow some hair.

I was on Climera 50 then Climera 100 for a few months. It felt incredibly good, like my whole being was falling into a warm bath and I finally got a taste of the calm of what it means to be "female". I literally felt high from taking the estrogen, and I believe at 50mcg dose per week my breast growth would have been minimal.

Ultimately I got cold feet, and have returned to Testosterone replacement if only for ease of orgasm -- Estrogen really changes those, and in fact the whole sexual response cycle is changed. And as I don't want to transition to be female at this point in time, I felt I may as well just be a masculine castrated eunuch and deal with it. And perhaps with time cease testosterone altogether and graduate to become a full fledged eunuch. But for those men who really want to be a eunuch, I would definitely recommend lower dose estrogen patches, Climera 50 available through the usual overseas pharmacies.

Thank you for writing this experience! Sounds good!

Fully Qualified Member Begoneboy's Avatar

For what it's worth: since total nullo surgery in 94 I've taken estrogen in different doses over the years. At first it was to balance hormonal levels.
    Off and on in those days. Then later it became higher doses in the end changing my physical appearance considerably. Naturally less body hair and more
    hair on the top of my head. The head of hair became softer and easier to manage without doubt. In time with perhaps too much estrogen breast development began.
    After a while that became welcome in many ways. I've never gone the m2f route but now after many years taking the hormone I do present pretty much
    as female. No vagina here nor would I want one of those things any more than I wanted a penis or testicles. The point being, if you take hormones it is far
    wiser to control them under a doctors care to achieve the results you desire.

I've pretty much succeeded in achieving the results I desired and live very comfortably in either roll sexually speaking. FOlks are comfortable with me in
    public and private as I am with them. This is after all one of the desired goals of living with our fellow humans.
    Good luck with your choices and choose wisely.
    Then and now while living the good life

Quote Originally Posted by eafictionwriter View Post
    But for those men who really want to be a eunuch, I would definitely recommend lower dose estrogen patches, Climera 50 available through the usual overseas pharmacies.
    Do you mean in combination with an anti-androgen (or after castration), or on its own?

I have started today with estrogen, as an plaster.
    I will find out how i will feel, i started with it because of my boneloss.
    Eunuch since 07 November 2017
    SuperCow on the chat

Would be nice to read your experiences here!

Thread Information