Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Friend reminded me of a story i told as a boy

  1. #1

    Friend reminded me of a story i told as a boy

    So I just got a message from a guy I was at boarding school with. I was a choir boy, and at the time was often out of school to perform with an adult group. From his telling, and the dorm we were in I was probably 12. He reminded me I told a story one night of how I w as going to spend the summer at the monastery in Montserrat in Spain and sing in their choir. I told my dorm mates I had been invited to sing there and could end up staying there as a full time chorister, and that they castrated the boys so they keep their beautiful voices. I had totally forgotten about this! I had visited Montserrat on holiday one time, and they did have a beautiful choir, all boys and Altos. My parents had bought me a book there about the choir and in its history, they had castrated boys, but that wasnt unusual at that point in history. I guess my interest in castration started way earlier than I remember lol.

  2. #2
    Sometimes Silly Serious Member Zebedeee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec Sat 2017
    Posts
    180
    Blog Entries
    17

    Re: Friend reminded me of a story i told as a boy

    I guess it’s the old nature vs nurture debate. Are we born with these feelings or does something have to happen to cause them?

    Personally I think it’s mostly nature - Baby, I was born this way!
    If the world was sane I wouldn’t need therapy…

  3. #3

    Re: Friend reminded me of a story i told as a boy

    Nature verses nuture or outside influences in explaing how and why men and women start getting sexually turned on by castration is a fascinating question.

    Are men born with a castration fetish that later manifests itself when they get old enough to understand what balls do and how important they are for a man and his sexual abilities and sex drive?

    Or does going through puberty himself trigger it ?

    Or is it something that he experiences in his life like his own circumcision, seeing animal castrations, meeting a eunuch, seeing eunuch and castration porn, or some other trigger event that causes him to find castration sexually stimulating ?

    Its probably as individual as every man in what causes him to find castration sexually stimulating.

    What do you think ? Is it inborn and pre programed ? Freely chosen ? Or triggered by something happening ?

  4. #4
    Newly Active Member
    Join Date
    Feb Mon 2006
    Posts
    9

    Re: Friend reminded me of a story i told as a boy

    I was 9 years old when a neighbor boy first explained animal castration to me. His dad had told him about it. His dad also said it would kill a man or boy to be castrated. I immediately knew I wanted castration. I didn’t believe the part about dying. I went to the library to find proof that castration wasn’t deadly. At this point in time I had no knowledge of the functions of the Testicles. I didn’t know about sperm or testosterone. I just knew castration was for me and has been a daily desire ever since. I even told other boys about my desire but quickly learned it was taboo.

  5. #5
    Fully Qualified Member rogerwpbfl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug Mon 2016
    Posts
    126

    Re: Friend reminded me of a story i told as a boy

    From my earliest memories I’ve always been “oversexed”. I remember sticking my cock into this sliding shower door we had and pulling the door closed on my hard cock — I used to do that a lot, and probably started around age 4-5. I have no idea why, but I always fantasized about it being separated from my body, but also remaining animated and capable of easily being replanted (I had no concept for permanence at such a young age). My parents were aware, and I remember my mom warning all my siblings (I’m youngest, by several years) to help keep an eye on me or I’ll end up cutting my penis off. In elementary school, a friend told me a lie about a young kid being caught in boysroom by an older kid, and the older kid cut his dick off. Supposedly the detached dick was still laying on the bathroom floor while police and others were investigating — from that moment on, Ive been hooked by the idea of someone taking my cock forcefully, or as part of a hot kink scene. I’ll be surprised if I still have it at age 25.
    Just trying to be a good guy. Plz review my story in Fiction Archive, “Prove It or Lose It”. Thx!

  6. #6

    Re: Friend reminded me of a story i told as a boy

    One of the most striking things is how instant and strong a reaction some boys and men have to castration or penis removals.

    Its like those males already have a preprogramed response imbedded in them that wildly responds to a totally new idea. Most of the few males who are really and strongly sexually turned on by these acts do seem to have an instant light switch that is turned on inside them by their first knowledge or exposure to males being cut and emasculated, usually by force.
    What is the cause of such a strong and preprogramed sexual enjoyment and desire to be cut reaction to a male s very first knowledge

    Fewer males seem to slowly turn on to these ideas as being a sexual turn on. It can happen slowly by repeated experience with animal or human male body modifications in some men which makes more sense than a strong instant reaction does. But that seems to happen less than the instant turn on.

    Lots of males have no big reaction to learning about penis removal, castration, nullification, vasectomy, circumcision, piercings, and similar male genital modifications.

    Why such different reactions in males

    What makes some males react so strongly to their first contacts with destroying a male s sex organs ?

  7. #7
    Newly Active Member
    Join Date
    Feb Mon 2006
    Posts
    9

    Re: Friend reminded me of a story i told as a boy

    It was like a light switch for me. As soon as I heard about castration I knew I needed it. Before that I barely knew I had balls.

  8. #8
    Fully Qualified Member rogerwpbfl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug Mon 2016
    Posts
    126

    Re: Friend reminded me of a story i told as a boy

    Quote Originally Posted by rammer View Post
    It was like a light switch for me. As soon as I heard about castration I knew I needed it. Before that I barely knew I had balls.
    Exactly. When I heard about penises being cut off I basically became obsessed with seeing my own taken away. I know I don't want to really actually lose it, it's just a rush to think about it being handled by others, and separated from me if that makes sense.

    My creative writing class has an assignment this semester where we have to use description to put our readers INTO our stories - I'd love to develop one of the scenes I have in my head, but my better judgment says not to.

    This is my first story over in the fiction archive (5 stars with 44 ratings):
    http://www.eunuchworld.org/view.php?storyid=14582
    Last edited by rogerwpbfl; 01-11-2018 at 04:53 PM. Reason: Added link to my story in fiction archive.
    Just trying to be a good guy. Plz review my story in Fiction Archive, “Prove It or Lose It”. Thx!

  9. #9

    Re: Friend reminded me of a story i told as a boy

    Quote Originally Posted by cutnbulls2ox View Post
    One of the most striking things is how instant and strong a reaction some boys and men have to castration or penis removals.
    I agree. The "obsession" first came to me when I was very young and it was so intense that I knew it wasn't a passing phase that I'd outgrow with time. But here's the really strange thing, or perhaps I should say the even stranger thing. I never considered my intense interest in genital removal to be a curse. To the contrary I saw it, and continue to see it, as a gift. It's something that thrills me and since I know I'll never actually act on it it's harmless.
    Last edited by Atreyu69; 01-12-2018 at 08:07 AM.

  10. #10

    Re: Friend reminded me of a story i told as a boy

    Its great to hear you men proud and celebrating your sexual enjoyment of castration and dick cutting.
    I had that intense, struck by lightning, immediate turn on to castration of men as a kid in puberty. Before I connected castration with men s balls and my own newly functioning balls, balls didn t even turn me on as a younger kid. Castration didn t either. Herding livestock as a pre puberty kid to be separated into males and females and then males to be castrated and seeing castrations didn t blow my fuses until I hit puberty and experienced the intense powers and pleasures of men s balls in my own body ! Then it hit me like a tidal wave of sexual excitement. I knew I was addicted to this fascination for life with men s castration as a huge turn on ! Not to go and get my nuts cut off for real in my mind at the time. But the intense fantasy and risks of it. As a younger man or teen thinking you need your balls for having kids and sex its all just jack off fantasy and play acting. But as men age and cross off the been there, done that, list for their balls, dicks, and sperm, that intensity gets greater and greater with each barrier that crumbles away in front of you through life. You have less reason to resist your urges and resist castration. Men s balls get more expendable than when they were younger and hadn t used them fully yet. Then comes the added temptation and troubles of getting offers to experience it for real that get tougher and tougher to turn down for real.

    I think its a hormonal drive and change in some men to want it more every year and see it as more real and doable and attractive to do with each year. It seems to peak in most men around ages 50 to 70 when it gets carried out for real the most times of any ages. Like men are driven to experience it and finally feed that hunger for it. When men get to the stages in life of being done breeding kids. Commited to a wife past her own interest in sex, and start having health problems, impotence, nut pains, sterilized by choice or injuries, and similar circumstances then these all seem to propel some men into eager castration and dick removals. Men who never expected they d ever do it for real when enjoying the fantasies of it as younger men. Every year the resistance of those younger men barriers slowly disappear and that hunger gets stronger. A life long tug of war for some men.
    I still cannot explain that instant lightning strike response some of us men and noys clearly have to these ideas. Amazingly intense first reactions in select boys and men. And no way to explain it !
    That aspect is so tough to understand and explain.
    Last edited by cutnbulls2ox; 01-12-2018 at 11:29 AM.

  11. #11

    Re: Friend reminded me of a story i told as a boy

    So i have been chatting to this old friend over the past few days. Reminiscing about school days. Guess he is having a late mid life crisis lol! Anyway chatting has triggered some memories for me. I remember a time when i noticed my testicles and scrotum growing. This seems so ridiculous now, but the only thing that came to mind was the comb on a rooster, and baggy wrinkled neck skin on the chickens Yes I know, but I had this great fear I had caught something off a chicken and that was what was happening between my legs. I remember being caught by my mother , standing behind the couch with my shorts and underwear off and staring down at my thrust out crotch sobbing. I remember her dragging me out from behind the couch and me explaining i was turning into a chicken. She assured me i wasnt, squeezed them hard, which i think was the first time i associated pain with them, got me to tuck my balls and penis between my legs and joked i was a little girl. lol, this memory actually puts some things in perspective now.

  12. #12

    Re: Friend reminded me of a story i told as a boy

    I fully agree with that assessment of desire for castration, as I had no barriers to getting it done at age 60.

    nutless1


    Quote Originally Posted by cutnbulls2ox View Post
    Its great to hear you men proud and celebrating your sexual enjoyment of castration and dick cutting.
    I had that intense, struck by lightning, immediate turn on to castration of men as a kid in puberty. Before I connected castration with men s balls and my own newly functioning balls, balls didn t even turn me on as a younger kid. Castration didn t either. Herding livestock as a pre puberty kid to be separated into males and females and then males to be castrated and seeing castrations didn t blow my fuses until I hit puberty and experienced the intense powers and pleasures of men s balls in my own body ! Then it hit me like a tidal wave of sexual excitement. I knew I was addicted to this fascination for life with men s castration as a huge turn on ! Not to go and get my nuts cut off for real in my mind at the time. But the intense fantasy and risks of it. As a younger man or teen thinking you need your balls for having kids and sex its all just jack off fantasy and play acting. But as men age and cross off the been there, done that, list for their balls, dicks, and sperm, that intensity gets greater and greater with each barrier that crumbles away in front of you through life. You have less reason to resist your urges and resist castration. Men s balls get more expendable than when they were younger and hadn t used them fully yet. Then comes the added temptation and troubles of getting offers to experience it for real that get tougher and tougher to turn down for real.

    I think its a hormonal drive and change in some men to want it more every year and see it as more real and doable and attractive to do with each year. It seems to peak in most men around ages 50 to 70 when it gets carried out for real the most times of any ages. Like men are driven to experience it and finally feed that hunger for it. When men get to the stages in life of being done breeding kids. Commited to a wife past her own interest in sex, and start having health problems, impotence, nut pains, sterilized by choice or injuries, and similar circumstances then these all seem to propel some men into eager castration and dick removals. Men who never expected they d ever do it for real when enjoying the fantasies of it as younger men. Every year the resistance of those younger men barriers slowly disappear and that hunger gets stronger. A life long tug of war for some men.
    I still cannot explain that instant lightning strike response some of us men and noys clearly have to these ideas. Amazingly intense first reactions in select boys and men. And no way to explain it !
    That aspect is so tough to understand and explain.

  13. #13

    Re: Friend reminded me of a story i told as a boy

    Hey, its good to hear I m not way off base in my ideas of this desire and how a lot of boys and men are like me in their initial sexual turn on to castration or dick loss and that intense first reaction and feeling it growing stronger and from jack off fun into a real desire and urge to do it for real as you age.

    Not trying to scare the welcome and appreciated fantasy and jacking off wanna bes who enjoy this site so much, like me, but the desire to do the real thing does get stronger as your own barriers to getting cut fall or go away with age more and more. You find yourself thinking what was crazy and impossible to do at age 18 is getting kinda attractive to consider at age 30. And getting more reasonable to do as more years pass. Your urges and willingness to do it for real keep growing and getting stronger until being cut grows more realistic and your mind shifts gears into seriously thinking about debating if you should do it or not. Slowly your mind shifts gears again into the when and how to get yourself cut modes.

    I m betting most men on here who got castrated or dick cut, for real, didn t think they d ever do it when they were young men just fantasizing and jacking off to this wild stuff as just a hot and way too wild fantasy only idea of it. They didn t think they d ever really get cut for real ! But that changed with age. Fantasy became reality over time.

    Some men can keep it fantasy only, but some men graduate into seeking it for real. Just warning you youngest males on here to be prepared for it. Do all the fucking you can, just in case you graduate into really doing it some day.

  14. #14

    Re: Friend reminded me of a story i told as a boy

    My desire to be castrated goes back to puberty, and I did think for the past 45 years it would not happen. Also my desire was not just a fantasy and/or jack-off event throughout my life, but rather a true dislike of my nuts being a part of my body.

    With all barriers removed, and having discovered this site, I decided it was not just possible, but would become reality, so I proceeded without question and delay to become castrated. I am truly pleased I had it done.


    Quote Originally Posted by cutnbulls2ox View Post
    Hey, its good to hear I m not way off base in my ideas of this desire and how a lot of boys and men are like me in their initial sexual turn on to castration or dick loss and that intense first reaction and feeling it growing stronger and from jack off fun into a real desire and urge to do it for real as you age.

    Not trying to scare the welcome and appreciated fantasy and jacking off wanna bes who enjoy this site so much, like me, but the desire to do the real thing does get stronger as your own barriers to getting cut fall or go away with age more and more. You find yourself thinking what was crazy and impossible to do at age 18 is getting kinda attractive to consider at age 30. And getting more reasonable to do as more years pass. Your urges and willingness to do it for real keep growing and getting stronger until being cut grows more realistic and your mind shifts gears into seriously thinking about debating if you should do it or not. Slowly your mind shifts gears again into the when and how to get yourself cut modes.

    I m betting most men on here who got castrated or dick cut, for real, didn t think they d ever do it when they were young men just fantasizing and jacking off to this wild stuff as just a hot and way too wild fantasy only idea of it. They didn t think they d ever really get cut for real ! But that changed with age. Fantasy became reality over time.

    Some men can keep it fantasy only, but some men graduate into seeking it for real. Just warning you youngest males on here to be prepared for it. Do all the fucking you can, just in case you graduate into really doing it some day.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. My gf just told me
    By rogerwpbfl in forum Jokes, Links, Media & More
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 02-15-2017, 04:37 AM
  2. Told My Urologist I'm Trans - He Will Do My Orchiectomy
    By Hopeful1 in forum Orchalgia, Involuntary or Medically Needed Castration
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-12-2016, 05:58 AM
  3. If we just told the doctor that we wish to be castrated
    By freddyde in forum Surgical Castration
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03-31-2015, 04:17 AM
  4. just told my wife
    By tigertim in forum Gay, Bisexual, & TG Room
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-26-2011, 12:37 AM
  5. I am told that this is true ....
    By colin in forum Jokes, Links, Media & More
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-10-2002, 12:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •