Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: PC Game with Penectomy

Participating Member

Re: PC Game with Penectomy

I uploaded another version with better camera movement this is version 0.21 Here's the link https://www.mediafire.com/file/565bo...me%20V0.21.zip and here's the link for the android version http://www.mediafire.com/file/yneme1.../GameV0.21.apk For PC arrow keys or WASD moves camera, and left mouse button rotates camera

It's getting better and better. Do you have a lioness head for example as an option to bite it off?

wow sounds like a really cool game that i have to try out some time. would be cool to see some "letīs plays" of the game from some forum members maybe, while they are torturing/masturbating their own cock/balls

Participating Member

next update will have, wolf, tiger, and monster/creature of some sort, textures have been added, scenery changes, cut off balls only option, and I'm going to try to add in a lion as well for animals. The update should be ready this upcoming weekend or weekend after, and it will be V0.3. I'll keep y'all posted and thanks for your guy's input on options for the game.

Participating Member

I'm almost done with v0.3 my internet is down so I'll try to post updated game tomorrow or Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by viper653 View Post
    I'm almost done with v0.3 my internet is down so I'll try to post updated game tomorrow or Monday.
    I'm over excited about this game. So I can't wait to see the V0.3

Participating Member

This update has almost everything textured, option for lionese or wolf to eat your cock and balls, 2 basic scenes (dungeon and outside), still working on the gui buttons for those. Also now has balls only option.

Newly Active Member

Hi. I have downloaded the game onto my windoes pc, but cant get it to open! lol, cant realy ask any of the youngsters i know to help, so any suggestions or step by step instructions? Thanks.

This update has almost everything textured, option for lionese or wolf to eat your cock and balls, 2 basic scenes (dungeon and outside), still working on the gui buttons for those. Also now has balls only option.
    I think you forgot the link for this version

Participating Member

I'm going to see if my internet is up and running when I get home, if it is I'll post the link.

Participating Member

Quote Originally Posted by MikeGrant View Post
    Hi. I have downloaded the game onto my windoes pc, but cant get it to open! lol, cant realy ask any of the youngsters i know to help, so any suggestions or step by step instructions? Thanks.
    Please post any errors or what it's doing, along with PC specs. Start->control panel->system. I need CPU information and memory information. And if you're running a dedicated video card or integrated video card. For the most part, it should be simply unzip files and play the game.

Participating Member

NOTE: the file ending with .apk is for Android devices and file ending with .zip is for PC. I don't have a version for mac or iOS yet.

Participating Member

Internet is finally back up and running... Here's the link for the PC game, and this is the link for Android devices. You can also click here for PC -> https://www.mediafire.com/file/bhy8j...ame%20V0.3.zip and here for Android -> https://www.mediafire.com/file/b1h9z...4/GameV0.3.apk Next update will include loading screen(s), better GUI interface, and more. Please note: there may still be some bugs in the programming, I am only able to do this game on my free time, if you have any issues, please post your PC specs and what happened (what you tried to do) when you came across the error, what the error message said (if any), and I will try to help you. Thanks again for your guy's support, it means a lot to me, most of all.... enjoy! Also, I'm going to keep V0.21 so others can see how far this game has come, I don't have V0.1 any more, kinda wish I did :P

Participating Member

V0.4 will be released next weekend, I'm doing some upgrades so the game can be made for iOS as well as android and pc
    Last edited by viper653; 12-09-2017 at 12:40 AM.

Internet is finally back up and running... Here's the link for the PC game, and this is the link for Android devices. You can also click here for PC -> https://www.mediafire.com/file/bhy8j...ame%20V0.3.zip and here for Android -> https://www.mediafire.com/file/b1h9z...4/GameV0.3.apk Next update will include loading screen(s), better GUI interface, and more. Please note: there may still be some bugs in the programming, I am only able to do this game on my free time, if you have any issues, please post your PC specs and what happened (what you tried to do) when you came across the error, what the error message said (if any), and I will try to help you. Thanks again for your guy's support, it means a lot to me, most of all.... enjoy! Also, I'm going to keep V0.21 so others can see how far this game has come, I don't have V0.1 any more, kinda wish I did :P
    Oh wow! The lioness and the wolf are fantastic! Tho if you accept some suggestion: Please make the biting off by the animals are slower. A little munching on the cock before they biting it off completely would be super awesome.

Keep going with this fantastic game!!!

Thread Information