Thread: Hello and greetings from sunny Florida

Hello and greetings from sunny Florida

My own path to EA has been a long and winding one. I discovered EA back around 2000 at age 30 or so and was both captivated and horrified.

Since then I have visited occasionally but never participated because I just couldn't admit my strong attraction to the MTE community.

After curing my lifelong alcohol abuse problem (repression anyone?) and reading a great book which encourages us to embrace our core erotic attractions, I decided to investigate more.

Such good therapy hearing all the stories and struggles of others. If this kind of motivation is what "normal heterosexuals" get out of their sex and relationships, then I finally get it. Alas, something with the charge to pursue, hopefully for a long time.

My own desires are fantasy and on and off drug experimentation, but I do sometimes wonder if I'll get carried away...

My interest started around age 10 or so when I assisted my domineering mother to castrate two of our young sheep. And bam, there's the erotic imprinting!

Can I heal that wound? All the other emotional ones from childhood? Become a "normal heterosexual male" with the help of a shrink?

Or better to just embrace the kink, make friends, and try not to go overboard.

The search goes on.

Thank you all for being here.
    And let me encourage all the shy ones like myself to post. These communities are promoted among the shrinks as a great coping mechanism.

Innocent Lamb

Fully Qualified Member

Re: Hello and greetings from sunny Florida

Welcome to this site. Thanks for posting here too. Lots of very normal men onnhere are just like you and face the same urges and questions you do. It is way more common and normal among regular men than you think or expect. Especially among boys and men that have done or seen livestock castrations, they can t avoid thinking about their own balls getting castrated. Our man balls are pretty much the same as most livestock balls. It is natural and unavoidable to wonder what castration would be like and feel like. Plus, lots of boys and men do get sexually turned on by any castration talk or watching one done. A hard dick doesn t lie and you can t deny it to yourself. Plus, lots of males of all ages are turned on by castration. They just don t feel comfortable admitting it or talking about it. But hard dicks make it undeniable.

Most men just keep castration and emasculation as a fantasy and harmless fun as a quiet turn on. But most don t it advertise to others. You can only get castrated once for each ball. You can enjoy play and fantasy endless times over and over.

Most of us men will experience our own castration or natural emasculation by aging if we live long enough. That is a normal life cycle for most men nowdays. Nobody goes into old age as a strapping young muscled up stud. We all get old and see our manhoods and sexual abilities age after the incredible highs of being horny teens who can get endless erections and shoot off over nothing any time we want to. It all changes as we age and nothing we can do but make the best of it, including our future unmannings by age, injury, or medical problems some day.

Welcome to all us normal men on here admitting to our intense turn ons and openly talking and sharing our real and fantasy testicle and castration and dick experiences on here with each other.

Most men just keep castration and emasculation as a fantasy and harmless fun as a quiet turn on. But most don't it advertise to others. You can only get
    castrated once for each ball. You can enjoy play and fantasy endless times over and over.

Great point about the fantasy being infinitely repeatable. I do have a question about keeping the fantasy to ones self though. Outside of EA, would it be typical to admit such a fetish and is this any wierder than the others like furries or latex or whatever?

So great to have a place to talk about this!

Fully Qualified Member

Maybe one on one with a man or woman you know and trust and who will not freak out on you. Younger guys tend to kid about it and fear it. Middle aged men are interested and want to know more about castration. Older men know eunuchs and accept it as normal aging for lots of men.

I ve had total strangers come up to me asking me to castrate them or to let them castrate me, for real ! I never know how they know I m into it. They bring it up, not me. How do they spot me and know to ask me ? My buddies laugh when it happens to me. How do people pick me ?

Thread Information