Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What happens when you come off Androcure?

What happens when you come off Androcur?

I have read lots of posts about the effects when starting it, but was wondering what happens when you come off it. I am thinking of starting a 3 month regime. What happens after one stops? Rush of T? All my hair drops out of my head and grows like a bear skin everywhere else?
    mike.
    Last edited by MikeGrant; 11-13-2017 at 06:06 PM.

Re: What happens when you come off Androcur?

After 3 months it will need one or two months before your testicles will slowly work again. No heavy shot in ... very very slowly comback af Testo and it's good so.

Archive Regular

Functionality could very from 0% to %100, Your mileage will very. For some it's permanent otherwise after a few weeks your testicles will be working.

Thanks for the reply guys Anything else i should be concerned about or plan for? This seems like a good way to go before doing anything permanent. i guess T level will still be enough to avoid some side effects? This drug doesn't stop T production, correct? It blocks the receptors?

Na, it stops the production of testosterone (yes, blocking the receptors is the methode) and your levels falling to them of an eunuch.
    You will have all effects of no testosterone!
    If you don't like the bad(!) side effects, androcur isn't the right.
    For staingy healthy but nocking out your drive and ability for sex, you should use an testosterone derivate with no androgene componente.
    Boldenone (Equipoise) is iseal for that. It is anabol like testosterone but very low androgene. But you need a recovery time after use because it shots up your testicles, the same way like it is androcur doing.

Thanks jojo. I will research this. Androcur is attractive because it's taken oraly and is cheap and easy to aquire. So seems the easiest to do a 90 trial. What specific side effects of Androcur will equipoise avoid?

I have Done a month on androcur before and got to impotent level about a week before I ran out. Took about the same time to recover.

Just ordered a three month supply myself which I am excited about. From what I have read. It take the same length of time you took them to recover. Unless you are shut down permanently that is.

What were the down sides of Androcur Mescotty? Is there anything i should be wary or careful of? Does this have any effect on one's prostate health, or cancer chances?

Re: What happens when you come off Androcure?

We had a months supply. The side-effects after a month werenít too bad slight hot flushes but thatís about all didnít feel too tired and didnít have any other sides really. I also after a month only just started hitting the stage where I could not get hard. This is why I have ordered three months supply which supposed to be the time length To get the full effect. Happy to provide an update as things go along.

Re: What happens when you come off Androcure?

Thank you so much MeScotty. I look forward to your updates, and I hope to order a 90 day supply soon. I found ten on alldaychemist.com

Chemical Eunuch
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MikeGrant View Post
    What were the down sides of Androcur Mescotty? Is there anything i should be wary or careful of? Does this have any effect on one's prostate health, or cancer chances?
    I have done Androcur for a month, then stop. Then, a couple of months, then stop. Since the second time, I don't return to full functionality. Erections become weaker even after stopping for months. ejeculate remains somewhat clear yellowish, so I assume my testes already stopped producing sperms any more. In short, everybody's mileage is different. Androcur's damage to the testes may occur earlier or later, depending on your body's reaction to it.

After 4 years of on and off Androcur, I am currently permanently chemically castrated. Never needed surgery.

Side effects of Androcur are the same as being low on testosterone. Again everybody's reaction and severity is different. I experience severe loss of energy, mild depression, weight gain.

The biggest and most serious concern for being on low testosterone is osteoporosis.

Thanks Sftinuen. Does anyone know of effects on prostate and prostate cancer taking Androcur before any cancer diagnosis?

Equipoise will prevent the bad healthy but shut down your libido and the ability to get an erection very fast (ca. one week).
    On androcure I had nightsweat, hotflushes, extreme shortness of breath, brain fog, no power (also muscles) ... you will don't have this sedes with equipoise.
    Also, it's cheaper then androcur. But, you have to inject it but you can do it subcutane, what is easy to do.

I had 3 periods on androcur , the longest was nearly a year.Each time it took about 3 /5 months for everything to return to normal. It was a fairly gentle process no great drama. It convinced me to go the whole way and get rid of the balls eventually. Life as a full eunuch is just great for me.

Fully Qualified Member

Are you on any testosterone replacement therapy?

Quote Originally Posted by stephaniesteve1 View Post
    I had 3 periods on androcur , the longest was nearly a year.Each time it took about 3 /5 months for everything to return to normal. It was a fairly gentle process no great drama. It convinced me to go the whole way and get rid of the balls eventually. Life as a full eunuch is just great for me.

Thread Information