Thread: Hi

Hi

Hi,
    I just registered yesterday and wanted to quickly introduce myself.

I am a French guy who finally got the courage to get castrated a couple months ago. I look forward speaking with all of you.

I decided I wanted to get rid of my balls, as I had a libido which was out of control. I am feeling calmer now. I lost some energy, and had to start antidepressants because of post-castration depression. I am feeling better now. Things are still a little rough though, as I don't want to be put on male hormones.

See you,

Adhemar

Blog Entries

Re: Hi

Hi and welcome.
    Perhaps when your body chemistry has settled down you could try minimal dose hormone therapy to keep the brain fog and osteoporosis at bay.
    I have only tried to come off T for about 10 weeks but end up going back on it (Experiment). Mild hot flushes became a daily thing but my libido did become less.
    It has got to be a bonus for you to now be able to regulate your out of control libido..Enjoy your new status.

Fully Qualified Member

Salut! Were you castrated by a doctor? Or a cutter? You're quite young, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Adhemarfbri View Post
    Hi,
    I just registered yesterday and wanted to quickly introduce myself.

I am a French guy who finally got the courage to get castrated a couple months ago. I look forward speaking with all of you.

I decided I wanted to get rid of my balls, as I had a libido which was out of control. I am feeling calmer now. I lost some energy, and had to start antidepressants because of post-castration depression. I am feeling better now. Things are still a little rough though, as I don't want to be put on male hormones.

See you,

Adhemar

I was determined to stay no T but after 2.5 years I ended up getting on T which hopefully someday I can quit.

110% Top, call me "SIR" TopManFL's Avatar

@Adhemar,

Welcome!

Thanks for all your kind comments.

I intend to stay without T. Depression is not easy, but I do not regret it.

Thread Information