Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Circumcisions taking more and more skin off down the penis shafts now ?

Fully Qualified Member

Re: Circumcisions taking more and more skin off down the penis shafts now ?

Want2losethem,

Yeah, I can see how your painful testicle was the main thing on your mind. Lucky you had a willing dr who cooperated on removing your left gonad. Sounds like he did as you asked on your circ too. Good to hear you like the results and don t mind the loss in length. You re not as vain as me and most men. I m amazed your healing is going so fast. And that erections don t hurt like hell after being cut so tight. Your dr must have been talented or you don t mind pain compared to your left ball pains. Great to hear snipping off the left gave you the instant pain relief that you wanted. Hopefully your right will stay healthy and pain free i d be showing off the one right ball left. Most people will just think your left is high hanging but still there. But being man enough to lose one is worth bragging about and showing off since its most men s great fear that you conquored willingly and smoothly. Sounds like you re pleased with the results. Congrats ! You took it all like a real man !

Fully Qualified Member

Prismatic,
    I ve heard drs call motorcycles donorcycles. Because they get so many healthy young men in perfect physical condition to be ideal donors from fatal motorcycle accidents and head injuries leaving much of their bodies unharmed.

You and your dad are the exception to my theory, unless you were both cut far down your shafts all those years apart. A Gomco would cut far down even years ago and cut the same way later on. Maybe you both gave a lot of lifesaving foreskin and helped your fellow man. Thanks for commenting and showing some circumcisions haven t cut more off.

It seems like the younger a male is, the more foreskin was cut off.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cutnbulls2ox View Post
    Prismatic,
    I ve heard drs call motorcycles donorcycles. Because they get so many healthy young men in perfect physical condition to be ideal donors from fatal motorcycle accidents and head injuries leaving much of their bodies unharmed.
    I believe that the Ward they end up is called "The vegetable patch" in some hospitals.

110% Top, call me "SIR" TopManFL's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sparkey49 View Post
    cutnbulls2ox, we had not had circumcised but when he was two he had an issue with his foreskin getting infected it would not retract either.
    Sparkey49,

Attempting to retract a boy's foreskin before the age of 10 to 12 years will always result in a damaged, sore and infected foreskin.

When a male is born, the foreskin is attached to the glans with a membrane. This is the same type of membrane that attaches the fingernails to the nail bed. As the boy matures the foreskin membrane detaches from the glans over time.

Any doctor that is stupid enough to attempt to retract a foreskin before 10 to 12 years of age should lose their medical license. In fact many parents that do not want their son's circumcised until they are an adult and can decide for themselves, will insist on watching every well baby exam. Parents will remind every nurse, every doctor and even the guy that sweeps the floor that their son's foreskin should not be retracted.

Doctors often cite urinary track infections as a reason to circumcise infants. They claim (correctly) that urinary track infections are greater among American boys that are not circumcised. What they fail to tell the parents is that in Europe among a similar population of intact male infants, urinary track infections are far less than in the United States among circumcised infants.

Why? Because in Europe they know that foreskins should NEVER be retracted. Why not? It causes the exact same symptoms you described. Your doctor damaged your son twice. First when he foolishly retracted your son's foreskin, then when he circumcised him. American doctors don't know how to handle foreskins on men because they've seen so few of them.

I am a gentle gentle autumn rain erikboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TopManFL View Post
    Sparkey49,

Attempting to retract a boy's foreskin before the age of 10 to 12 years will always result in a damaged, sore and infected foreskin.
    I wouldn't agree. It varies person to person. I for example started to retract my foreskin at age 8. It was still quite tight, so it was possible to retract only when soft, but it rolled freely, it wasn't attached to glans at all.

Participating Member

In my case my tight foreskins turned quickly in a bad phimosis thanks to my dad's attempts to stretch it. Since 8 to 12 my foreskin got worse and worse with my parents frustration untill I was eventually circumcised when I hit the puberty. Foreskin in my country is a symbol of beauty and manhood, and my parents was very disappointed cause my circumcision. I can remember my grand father talk to my dad right after the procedure to comfort him, he told him that when erect nobody could spot the difference. That's why I'm into San Carlos Island saga now!

cutnbulls2ox,
    Mine isn't a whole lot removed. I actually have a decent amount of residual foreskin, not enough to cover my head like a real one, but when flaccid (just about always) it covers it enough to prevent any part of my underwear from touching the bear head. More is covered now that I've had a lot of shrinkage, but even before I transitioned I still had more than most guys around my age.

I will say my scar is way better looking than my dads was, his looked like the doctor was really half assing it lol, pretty much like he kept slightly changing his direction as he was cutting.

Speaking of motorcycle crashes, my father has been in many and broken his neck twice, though neither neck break was on a motorcycle. Still walking and almost no nerve issues though he can't turn his head anymore. 2nd neck break actually happened because the first required vertebrae to be fused, and the fused vertebrae acted as an anvil when his head got hit by a falling brick that fell because he just rolled his car over multiple times, had it land on its wheels, roll foreward, hit a building, and make a brick fall off and through the sunroof. Because there was no cushion on the next vertebrae, it caused the one above to shatter. Human terminator, just won't die. Probably will die of blood clots or something related to alcohol though.

I don't want to give the wrong impression: I'm not fond of him to be honest, I just find certain aspects of him fascinating and don't mind talking about him anymore, it's been years. He thinks I'm 26 (I'm nearly 29), he thinks my 33 year old sister is like 35, and he has no idea I ever transitioned.

Fully Qualified Member

Prismatic,
    It sounds like your terminator dad has 9 lives. It sounds like his circumcision might have been done freehand with a scalpel instead of a device. That might explain the jagged cir scar he has versus devices cutting straighter lines and scars.

It sounds like the core tissues in your penis have shrunk smaller in size and length, but your foreskin isn t shrinking as much, leaving you with more extra foreskin covering your glans head when soft dicked. It sounds like you had more foreskin left when you penis was at its largest sizes too. Its interesting that you had more foreskin left than most of the guys you grew up with. The dr didn t cut as much skin off you as other guys had cut off their cocks. I bet that extra skin was great for jacking off with, almost like you were uncut. Your dr didn t skin you as much as most guy s drs did. And you re still enjoying that extra foreskin today.

No wonder you find your indestructable dad interesting lol !

110% Top, call me "SIR" TopManFL's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by erikboy View Post
    I wouldn't agree. It varies person to person. I for example started to retract my foreskin at age 8. It was still quite tight, so it was possible to retract only when soft, but it rolled freely, it wasn't attached to glans at all.
    Yes. You are correct. If the male himself retracts his own foreskin it can happen before the ages of 10 to 12.

What I was saying was that a parent or doctor should not attempt to retract a boy's foreskin before the age of 10 to 12. In most cases the foreskin has been retracted by the boy himself before the age of 10.

The Sparkey49 post stated that the doctor recommended circumcision of his TWO YEAR OLD because the foreskin would not retract. Any doctor stupid enough to think a two year old's foreskin should retract should be disbarred. Yes, if you rip the membrane off a two year old's foreskin, he's going to get an infection. Then, the doctor can clip the coupon attached to the poor kids penis and collect his fee.

It's a giant circle. American doctors don't know how to treat boys born with normal penis syndrome. Then, they attempt to retract, cause an infection, and say, "see, told you leaving his normal penis syndrome would lead to an infection". The parent feels huge pressure to sign consent for a male genital mutilation and the poor kid finds himself with a factory made assembly line mutilated cock. But, hey for the 4 years he has to shower in high school (out of the 95 years he could live), he'll feel as if he fits into the crowd of other mutilated boys.

Quote Originally Posted by cutnbulls2ox View Post
    Prismatic,
    It sounds like your terminator dad has 9 lives. It sounds like his circumcision might have been done freehand with a scalpel instead of a device. That might explain the jagged cir scar he has versus devices cutting straighter lines and scars.

It sounds like the core tissues in your penis have shrunk smaller in size and length, but your foreskin isn t shrinking as much, leaving you with more extra foreskin covering your glans head when soft dicked. It sounds like you had more foreskin left when you penis was at its largest sizes too. Its interesting that you had more foreskin left than most of the guys you grew up with. The dr didn t cut as much skin off you as other guys had cut off their cocks. I bet that extra skin was great for jacking off with, almost like you were uncut. Your dr didn t skin you as much as most guy s drs did. And you re still enjoying that extra foreskin today.

No wonder you find your indestructable dad interesting lol !
    Wow, perceptive.

I actually didn't use lube of any kind when masturbating as a kid and teen and young adult, at least 95% of the time. I still don't use lube for penile masturbation, though I do that extremely rarely now. I guess I actually feel fortunate that they left more skin on than they could have, and I never realized that fact until I read this thread, I just took it for granted cause it's been like that my whole memory, and I kinda didn't even think of why mine looked different from everyone elses aside from as a passing thought just noticing it briefly. I wish I had the whole foreskin, and I've felt like that just about since I discovered that that's a thing. But I literally am powerless to change that, so I actually don't even mind and will be grateful that I got what I did get to keep.

I do think the foreskin is shrinking too, I just think it's shrinking differently if that makes sense, and the other penile tissues have shrunken more. I know the foreskin has shrunk though, otherwise it would actually be pretty ridiculous looking, because I used to have a pretty fat member and now it is very small and thin, and it actually feels weird to play with and not just because I wish I didn't have one in the first place, which I also can't control. It feels weird in that it feels like when I was 11 or something in regards to its size and how that feels in my hands when I manipulate it with them, rather than just feeling like a smaller but equal penis, if that makes sense. It's changed in some ways that I can't even put my finger on cause the process takes so many years.

My balls also have a similar conundrum. The scrotum hasn't really changed much in a long time to be honest, though it's shrank a lot from its original size, because I used to have huge balls compared to other people with them and every girl or guy I ever got with commented on them. The balls themselves shrank the most proportionally, and the cords and epididymis seem to have shrunken but by a much smaller amount, so they seem the wrong size for my balls, which is not easy to notice but I can feel it if I feel them. It's very interesting though, that all these tissues shrink to different finished sizes, on different time scales. Really interesting stuff and I'm sure I'd understand it better if I knew more about anatomy and what exactly those tissues are composed of, or what not.

It's hard not to find someone like that interesting. To be honest, when I wrote that about my dad to you I hadn't planned on ever contacting him again but now because I feel I cannot hate him if I cannot hate myself, I must reach out to him even though I know logically that that can't end well, simply because I would be a hypocrite in a huge way if I didn't do that, at least as far as I am concerned. You don't have to hold those beliefs yourself but they are mine, and I'm definitely not going to be able to try even talking to him for a very long time, but I do believe I will have to try it to not be a hypocrite, and I'll do it when I'm strong enough for that, and if he dies before then it isn't in my control, and that's not something I could have helped, because it's not my fault if he dies before I am ready to reconcile things with him if he even is capable of that, which I seriously doubt, but I have to try anyway one day if that day ever comes.

Anyway, thanks for talking about foreskins and stuff, it's actually quite interesting and I appreciate you helping me come to realize that I should feel fortunate that I didn't get more of my foreskin removed than I did, cause even if I don't want a body part, I also don't want that body part to be mutilated while I have it on me, but I can't control that so I must choose to live with it and find a way to appreciate it.

Newly Active Member

I found a bunch of vids on YouTube of a middle eastern Dr. circumcising boys. Its all very religious, the boys are in special clothes, look about 12. The vids usually go on to show the big family party after the circumcision, where the boy often shows his new state and is given money. The Dr, does it right there in his living room on the couch with the boys adult male family holding him down. The Dr, just pulls the foreskin tight, places a clamp above the penis head then uses what looks like an electric hot knife to cut the skin above the clamp off whilst he pulls it tight with his other hand. He is left with the foreskin in his fingers. He opens the clamp, the skin jumps back to expose the penis head. The boy jumps up, and kisses the Dr.'s hand. No blood, no stiches and takes just seconds once he starts cutting.

Fully Qualified Member

Prismatic,
    Glad I could say something useful and entertaining. Just some good group madturbating as a youth would have shown your ample foreskin as a big advantage over the clear cut exposed dicks that need lube to stroke off smoothly. A big advantage the uncut males or loosely cut males don t seem appreciate in their foreskins. Just jack off with a male with lots of foreskin cut off to see the huge stimulation advantages of having more foreskin, especially for young guys before they can get into sex with females.
    Glad to point out your advantages in having more foreskin than guys skinned more than you.

Fully Qualified Member

MikeGrant,

Amazing what s on the internet huh ? That sounds like commercials to help persuade boys and their parents to continue circumcisions with modern tools. The gifts and parties and praise are the lures to boys to get cut. What males thought all this up ?

But that cauterizing is likely used to make circumcisions appear to be quick and painless. The videos don t show these guys pains for days after being cut and trying to heal up. Or what they miss the rest of their llives with no foreskins. Without a doubt, almost anything can be sold to people with the right incentives and marketing, like cutting dicks.

Thanks for the info. I always wonder how and why circumcision didn t die out at the same time humans first got smart enough and mastered using fire.

Thread Information