Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Circumcisions taking more and more skin off down the penis shafts now ?

Re: Circumcisions taking more and more skin off down the penis shafts now ?

I was circumcised recently, just for fun, I had a very tight high circ. My scar is about 1 cm from the body when errect. I just love it.It took a little persuading the doc to cut that high as you get more bleeding at the time and it takes a little longer to do.

Participating Member

I can understand, being circumcised is fun somehow

I had a circumcision done a couple weeks ago. Not sure on the tightness of it, certainly tighter than it was before, but the cut line is very nearly under the glans. I'm looking forward to things being fully healed up and giving everything a good go at it.

I've been with a few guys that have had extremely tight cuts, and some that have been very loose. The best and worst guys I've slept with have both been uncut. I guess the end sytle of the cut depends on the skill of the individual, and the tool that was used.

Fully Qualified Member

Yeah men s dicks can look all different circumcised depending on the tools used and where he is cut. Plus different men will show different kinds of cut scars and have different kinds of tight, loose, or medium skins all along the whole length of their dicks. But one thing is for sure, and that s how drs are harvesting way more inches of foreskins than are medically necessary to uncover the glans head of the penis. Now its more like drs wanting to cut the maximum length and amount of skin off penises to get that $1500 plus bounty paid for men sdick skins. That s quite a bounty on our dick skins tempting drs and hospitals to cut every dick they can. I agree with Top man Fl on how its a huge and easy profit maker to cut any aged dicks to sell the foreskins. Every 1000 dicks cut is $500,000 in cutting fees and another $ 1, 500, 000 in selling those foreskins ! And millions of uncut dicks in countries all around the world to harvest for that kind of money !

No wonder its a brutal surgery in search of any excuse as a reason to cut dicks to make all that money every year so easily !

I never knew women were putting ground up men s foreskins on their faces as anti wrinkle creams ! That s like a wild story straight out of this forum s fiction archives ! Its scary our dicks are being used for things like that ! Cutting dick skins off for burn victim s skin grafts is admitable and a valid good use of men s cut foreskins. But making women s makeup to get cosmetics companies rich from cutting men s dicks is crazy ! Scary crazy !

If that much money is available, I am surprised that doctors are not willing to perform penectomies. Look how much more skin would be harvested.

Fully Qualified Member

I bet they do harvest and make a lot of money on cutting off whole sets of very healthy dicks and balls from transgender operations. And I bet someone is pushing for any excuses to circumcise as many penises as possible wirldwide to harvest and sell all those intact foreskins, just like this recent push to circumcise as many men in Africa as possible, and soon the rest of the world s men, as a false AIDS suppression method.

Any excuse will do to cut men and boy s dicks.

Thousands of years ago and around the world, long before people even knew of any medical or science excuses, circumcision was sold to men and boys as a rite to prove you are a full man and as a religious event to get men willing to let people cut their dicks. Now, science and medical reasons are made up and falsely invented to get us men and boys lined up to be circumcised and make billions of dollars of profit by cutting millions of penises.

What happens when someone invents a profitable use for our balls to be cut off and used in some way ?

Quote Originally Posted by cutnbulls2ox View Post
    I bet they do harvest and make a lot of money on cutting off whole sets of very healthy dicks and balls from transgender operations. And I bet someone is pushing for any excuses to circumcise as many penises as possible wirldwide to harvest and sell all those intact foreskins, just like this recent push to circumcise as many men in Africa as possible, and soon the rest of the world s men, as a false AIDS suppression method.

Any excuse will do to cut men and boy s dicks.

Thousands of years ago and around the world, long before people even knew of any medical or science excuses, circumcision was sold to men and boys as a rite to prove you are a full man and as a religious event to get men willing to let people cut their dicks. Now, science and medical reasons are made up and falsely invented to get us men and boys lined up to be circumcised and make billions of dollars of profit by cutting millions of penises.

What happens when someone invents a profitable use for our balls to be cut off and used in some way ?
    All the skin is used in a transgender operation and only the balls get disposed. If a foreskin is available, it is used to hood the clit and make the labia minora.

There is a big money market for foreskins as they are sold to burn units for skin transplants. So in essence, somebody is wearing our foreskins on their body.

Nullo Since June 23, 2015 Losethem's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bimale4fun23 View Post
    All the skin is used in a transgender operation and only the balls get disposed. If a foreskin is available, it is used to hood the clit and make the labia minora.

There is a big money market for foreskins as they are sold to burn units for skin transplants. So in essence, somebody is wearing our foreskins on their body.
    The corpus cavernosa, aka as the shaft of the cock, is also disposed of.

As for using the skin for grafting onto a stranger... not without that stranger using anti-rejection drugs. Skin, organs, other tissues... body will reject all as foreign without assistance from anti-rejection drugs.
    Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug.

110% Top, call me "SIR" TopManFL's Avatar

Only infant foreskin is used to make skin grafts.

As far as rejection is concerned it's not an issue. In the process of making the layer of skin graft from infant foreskins, all genetic material is washed out.

But you are correct, if adult material were used, it would not have the same rapid growth potential.

Adult foreskins are medical waste.

Fully Qualified Member

I m sorry to hear so much tissue goes to waste. What a terrible waste of so much fine man meat ! Treating male genital tissues like medical waste to be thrown out or burned up is a shame and that s no way to treat such miraculous organs. Its too bad it can t be more productively re used to benefit other men, especially since so many transexual and eunuch men often are possessing impressive male sex organs that other men would be proud to have as transplants if the rejection problems could be solved.

You don t hear of many female to male surgeries to provide female transplant sex organs for males to use going to female bodies. .

It does make me wonder if infant ciircumcisions contribute to later urges in males to modify male sex organs more often than females who are never circumcised in western cultures ?

You don t hear of many female to male surgeries to provide female transplant sex organs for males to use going to female bodies. .

It does make me wonder if infant ciircumcisions contribute to later urges in males to modify male sex organs more often than females who are never circumcised in western cultures ?
    I do think infant circumcisions have a lot to do with wanting to modify our male sex organs.

It is a lot easier to make a vagina out of a penis, but it is very hard to make a penis out of a vagina. I always wondered how many males that wanted a penectomy would actually donate their penis to a FTM if it was possible.

There have been penis transplants. It is generally male to male though, I'm sure that there's a lot more involved than just attach and go, but I could be wrong.

Blog Entries

I m sorry to hear so much tissue goes to waste. What a terrible waste of so much fine man meat ! Treating male genital tissues like medical waste to be thrown out or burned up is a shame and that s no way to treat such miraculous organs. Its too bad it can t be more productively re used
    I thought McDonald's (other fast food outlets do exist) bought them for their burgers,

I strongly believe that circumcision opens the door to other genital modifications. In most psychological books, we may read this "Circumcision now, castration then". In my case, and I'm sure I'm not the only one, I have started to fantasize about genital modification shortly after I've learned that I had been circumcised, I was 12 y.o. at the time. I had never heard of, read or seen anything about that and I could fantasize about meatotomy, subincision, genital piercing like P.A. and so on. Then, I started to fantasize about castration. At 14-15 y.o. I was tying shoelace or elactic band around my genitals (I didn't even know that method was used to castrate animals). I was piercing my penis with sewing needles and so on. I hated (and I'm still hating) my own genitals so much that led me to 2 castration attempts and later 8 years of chem castration, to avoid any sexual relation. Why? Because I was too embarrassed about my genitals appearance and also to avoid rejection.

My embarrassement comes from the fact that no less than 85% of my penis skin was removed during my circumcision, this prevented the natural penis growth during puberty and the glans was attached close to the scrotum. For those who think that circumcised penis are more aesthetic, thrust me it isn't.

I can no longer stand the lies about circumcision benefits and sometime I get carried away. Ever since the victorian era there have been over 50 diseases that circumcision was supposed to cure or prevent, all were proven to be false. On top of the list, circumcision was proposed to prevent masturbtion because, according to physicians at the time, this was the leading cause of blindness. No wonder that parents were prone to get their sons circumcised.

The latetest lies are to prevent H.I.V. transmission and prostate cancer. Of course it these were true, USA would have the lowest rate of these diseases in the world, which is quite the contrary for both of them. The countries who have the lowest H.I.V. rate in the world have also the lowest circumcision rate.

What about cleanliness ? Since my comming out at 27 y.o., I must have sucked off well over thousand of intact penis. Here, where I live 85% of men are intact and not once I had the opportunity to smell smegma. I guess it is normal to all male to shower everyday, at least before sexual encounters. Notice, it is just as easy to wash the foreskin than to wash our assholes. So where is the problem ?

Infections ? Most infant penis infections come from the lack of education concerning the care of intact boys. Ignorant doctors will tell the parents to retract their boy's foreskin. That is wrong, in infancy, the foreskin is fused to the glans, forced retraction may cause bleeding therefore opening the door to infections and para phimosis. Therefore doctors see an opportunity to circumcise the boy and cash in money. By the Way para phimosis and phimosis can be cure without surgeries.

S.T.D.'s, to prevent them, the only option is to wear condom. Circumcised men are even more at risk, because circumcised men have less sensitive glans, so they don't like to wear condom.

There exist not one valid reason to justify infants circumcision. Sure, circumfetishism exist among adults but does the boy into it ??? Until he can consent to it, circumcision should be considered a rape, a child abuse, a sexual aggression. The psychological trauma will last for ever.

Fully Qualified Member

Quote Originally Posted by ambiguous View Post
    I thought McDonald's (other fast food outlets do exist) bought them for their burgers,

I ve been eating ground up beef and pork cocks and balls in hot dogs, brats, and other meat my whole life lol . Plus, I eat rocky mountain oysters every chance I get.

McDonald s hasn t offered those yet. I m still hoping for bull and calf nuts some day at the drive up window.

Thread Information