Thread: Slowly going T-free, possible switch to estrogen?

Slowly going T-free, possible switch to estrogen?

I am deleting my original post and no longer contributing to the eunuch archive, whoever runs it picks and chooses which of my responses to my own comments are posted. What is wrong with this place? Goodbye.
    Last edited by eafictionwriter; 10-11-2017 at 04:23 PM.

Re: Slowly going T-free, possible switch to estrogen?

Nebido is absolute waste!!!
    Your levels will much time to high and slowly get down and also 4ml in the muscles is a heavy bad amount.

Estrogen is only good, if you will be a woman. For staying calm it would be better you will try Testosterone gel or Testosterone derivates with very low androgene activity like Nandrolone or boldenone in low doses (100mg/week or so) for staying healthy. With subcutanous injection it is absolute easy to do for everybody.

Re: Slowly going T-free, possible switch to estrogen?

I am on Testosterone gel daily. I started on Androgel 50mg daily then went to 20.5. Now I am on Fortesta which is 10 mg each dose and am supposed to take 20 mg daily. I have no problem using only one dose (10mg) since I am no longer as active as I used to be. And in a few months will be even less active when we move into a retirement community. Might even be able to go to every other day on dosage. A doctor friend told me that no matter how much testosterone I used, I would eventually develop osteopororosus (?). At close to 80 I guess I should not worry too much about losing bone mass slowly. But where insurance covers the Fortesta,
    why quit it completely. Oh, and the most strenuous I get now is in quilting.

Thread Information