Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24

Thread: Penectomy via Limited depth vaginoplasty

  1. #1
    Kimmel class of 2006 Hash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov Tue 2002
    Posts
    2,317

    Penectomy via Limited depth vaginoplasty

    So Dr. Keelee MacPhee is a transgender surgeon who will do a "limited depth vaginoplasty". It almost sounds as if Dr. MacPhee would do a "nullo" surgery if a man met the right conditions. One man had a "limited depth vaginoplasty". You can see the picture on her website, picture #176: https://keeleemacpheemd.com/gallery/ Choose - MtF Genital Reconstruction and scroll through until you get to picture #176. I don't see a slit.

    I kind of think this man just wanted his genitals removed and she obliged, but called it a "limited depth vaginolplasty" because as the caption under the pictures state, "for patients who wish to forgo the intensive vaginal dilation process and do not plan to have deep vaginal penetration". I surmise he didn't and doesn't want any penetration, just wanted his penis and testicles removed and she obliged him. Well, that's what I like to think anyways. Here is her picture if anyone wants to try to become a nullo by her hands.

    https://www.google.com/maps/uv?hl=en...UGDKEQoioIdDAN

    You know what's odd about her picture? It includes a full upper body picture that you don't usually see in most doctor pictures. Most of the time it's just a head shot, but she seems proud of her assests. Prove me wrong, please.
    Last edited by Hash; 09-14-2017 at 01:17 AM.

  2. #2
    Nullo Since June 23, 2015 Losethem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb Fri 2001
    Posts
    2,410

    Re: Penectomy via Limited depth vaginoplasty

    Her office is about 3-hours from where I'm living. I have a local friend who was considering going to her for his castration and scrotum removal, he found another option locally.

    You'd be surprised what doors a single therapist letter of support can open these days.
    Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug.

  3. #3
    FULLY Qualified Member Hopeful1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun Mon 2015
    Posts
    233

    Re: Penectomy via Limited depth vaginoplasty

    If, and it's a big if, I ever get to the point of GRS surgery, Dr. McPhee is on my short list. I do plan on the limited depth aka cosmetic vaginoplasty. Marci has a three year waiting list and I don't know her well enough to move up on her list. Dr. McGinn is another possibility but Dr. McPhee tops my list since two very dear friends work just a couple of blocks away and I could stay with them for recovery. I'm pretty sure though that any qualified GRS surgeon can do the same since it just involves the same surgery except for creating a deep vaginal pouch. From what I've read, it's only about one inch depth.
    Never underestimate the power of human stupidity - Robert A. Heinlein
    April 26, 2016

  4. #4
    Kimmel class of 2006 Hash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov Tue 2002
    Posts
    2,317

    Re: Penectomy via Limited depth vaginoplasty

    I do believe today, because times have changed and physician attitudes have changed and are changing, that men who describe themselves as androgynous or who can obtain a letter stating that they see themselves as "genderless" can have their genitals removed more easily than before. They still might have to go through a lengthy process, but from what I've been reading, it appears that its getting easier to obtain such surgeries. That doesn't mean you'll be able to just walk in and ask for a penectomy or castration and obtain it, with all surgeries of this nature, it's a process and may take months or years. Still, for the persistent here in America, I see more doctors/surgeons who are less inhibited about a nullo type surgery. I believe that men who want to become nullo's will be able to become nullo's without transitioning into a female first and that you won't have to even have a limited depth vagina, you'll just become a smoothie.

  5. #5
    Fully Qualified Member T van Keel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep Tue 2015
    Posts
    142

    Re: Penectomy via Limited depth vaginoplasty

    I wouldn't be happy with anything that looks like a vagina, even with a limited depth. If totally smooth isn't possible, I'd prefer keeping the male parts. The results I could see on the pictures are no option for me.

  6. #6
    Nullo Since June 23, 2015 Losethem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb Fri 2001
    Posts
    2,410

    Re: Penectomy via Limited depth vaginoplasty

    Quote Originally Posted by Hash View Post
    I do believe today, because times have changed and physician attitudes have changed and are changing, that men who describe themselves as androgynous or who can obtain a letter stating that they see themselves as "genderless" can have their genitals removed more easily than before. They still might have to go through a lengthy process, but from what I've been reading, it appears that its getting easier to obtain such surgeries. That doesn't mean you'll be able to just walk in and ask for a penectomy or castration and obtain it, with all surgeries of this nature, it's a process and may take months or years. Still, for the persistent here in America, I see more doctors/surgeons who are less inhibited about a nullo type surgery. I believe that men who want to become nullo's will be able to become nullo's without transitioning into a female first and that you won't have to even have a limited depth vagina, you'll just become a smoothie.
    I smashed that barrier for everyone. Others came before me by various means, but I was the first (to my and my surgeons knowledge) that was allowed to proceed using the therapist/surgery route, which was a modified form of the Harry Benjamin standards. I think more men have become nullos the past two years since my surgery than I think I ran into the entire 20 years before. I do know my surgeon spoke with other similar surgeons about what he did in my case, and when he got no flak, others came online.

    This means to me that the sticking point this community put up with for years was finally overcome. Once one doctor was willing to stick their neck out and not get their head chopped off by their peers, others felt comfortable doing it. It's nice for me to have a lot of nullo brothers, more than I could have imaged at this point.
    Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug.

  7. #7
    Kimmel class of 2006 Hash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov Tue 2002
    Posts
    2,317

    Re: Penectomy via Limited depth vaginoplasty

    Yes, you are right Losethem. I've tried to think of some other nullo who was able to do what you did, have an Ameican surgeon remove your genitals. However, I could not think of any other before you who was able to have his genitals completely removed. I know some urologists did castrations years earlier, like Dr. Spector and Kimmel and now Dr. Arnkoff, but having everything removed at once, that's a first.

    Did your doctor try to dissuade you from going through with the surgery? Did they suggest any other options?

  8. #8
    Nullo Since June 23, 2015 Losethem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb Fri 2001
    Posts
    2,410

    Re: Penectomy via Limited depth vaginoplasty

    No, neither the therapist nor the surgeon tried to dissuade me. I had already been castrated underground (cutter) at that point, so I believe they felt it was safe to help me with the rest. Now a fully intact man, I'm not sure, but I do know my surgeon has nullified two other fully intact males, who became nullos in a single surgery.

    Understand my "smash" comment above was not meant to flatter myself or anyone else, just merely that I feel that when I was able to go, it opened the door a lot wider than it had been. I'm glad that happened. It's let other men who feel as I do achieve their goal/dream of being a nullo and finally have comfort and peace in their lives.
    Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug.

  9. #9
    Kimmel class of 2006 Hash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov Tue 2002
    Posts
    2,317

    Re: Penectomy via Limited depth vaginoplasty

    Some time ago, before I took matters into my own hands, I approached two transsexual surgeons to see if they would help me (remove my penis). I was already castrated, but they both rejected me and one berated me for having gone to Dr. Kimmel to complete my castration. No sympathy, no compassion, I felt sad and mad. This surgeon felt that I didn't do things correctly or properly according to the rules. Maybe that's because the process to become a transsexual took years to accomplish. I wonder if transsexual surgeons are becoming or will become more inclined to perform nullo surgeries.

  10. #10
    Archive Regular devi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul Thu 2006
    Posts
    1,128

    Re: Penectomy via Limited depth vaginoplasty

    Quote Originally Posted by Hash View Post
    Some time ago, before I took matters into my own hands, I approached two transsexual surgeons to see if they would help me (remove my penis). I was already castrated, but they both rejected me and one berated me for having gone to Dr. Kimmel to complete my castration. No sympathy, no compassion, I felt sad and mad. This surgeon felt that I didn't do things correctly or properly according to the rules. Maybe that's because the process to become a transsexual took years to accomplish. I wonder if transsexual surgeons are becoming or will become more inclined to perform nullo surgeries.
    Quite my experience too!!!

    Heta, Stigma, Sho. The Discarded and Abandoned Greek Letters Society.

  11. #11

    Re: Penectomy via Limited depth vaginoplasty

    I personally would like the depth with out all the extra skin on the outside. Kind of like a Nullo with an extra hole. I would think it would be possible to get a therapist letter as this has been an interest since I can remember about 50 years. I can even show them what lengths I have gone through to reach pseudo penectomy and penis inversion.

  12. #12
    Fully Qualified Member
    Join Date
    Apr Sat 2011
    Posts
    118

    Re: Penectomy via Limited depth vaginoplasty

    Quote Originally Posted by Hash View Post
    Some time ago, before I took matters into my own hands, I approached two transsexual surgeons to see if they would help me (remove my penis). I was already castrated, but they both rejected me and one berated me for having gone to Dr. Kimmel to complete my castration. No sympathy, no compassion, I felt sad and mad. This surgeon felt that I didn't do things correctly or properly according to the rules. Maybe that's because the process to become a transsexual took years to accomplish. I wonder if transsexual surgeons are becoming or will become more inclined to perform nullo surgeries.
    Well I tried to find a plastics guy last summer to do a scrotum removal without any success. I thought I'd found one in Beverly Hills who advertises about scrotal reductions and reshaping. I talked with him quite a bit for about 10 days and even sent him pictures. When he finally got around to asking me about my Orchie and if I was Trans, when I told him I was not Trans, had what I believe could be GID and they were removed at my request.

    End of conversation. He never responded to any more texts, emails or phone calls. So much for being open minded. After thinking about it for a year, I decided to look into getting a penectomy with the urethral reroute. That's proving to be a real challenge even with the Transgender clinics. They seem to be perfectly willing to give me a vagina, but not just remove my dick.....

  13. #13
    Nullo Since June 23, 2015 Losethem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb Fri 2001
    Posts
    2,410

    Re: Penectomy via Limited depth vaginoplasty

    These doctors do exist. Are you willing to see a therapist (or two) to get support letters?

    I've spoken in the past several times of doctors who will help. They're out there, you just have to jump through the hoops.
    Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug.

  14. #14

    Re: Penectomy via Limited depth vaginoplasty

    Quote Originally Posted by zeebster View Post
    Well I tried to find a plastics guy last summer to do a scrotum removal without any success. I thought I'd found one in Beverly Hills who advertises about scrotal reductions and reshaping. I talked with him quite a bit for about 10 days and even sent him pictures. When he finally got around to asking me about my Orchie and if I was Trans, when I told him I was not Trans, had what I believe could be GID and they were removed at my request.

    End of conversation. He never responded to any more texts, emails or phone calls. So much for being open minded. After thinking about it for a year, I decided to look into getting a penectomy with the urethral reroute. That's proving to be a real challenge even with the Transgender clinics. They seem to be perfectly willing to give me a vagina, but not just remove my dick.....
    Who was willing to give you a vagina as a straight male as your profile says? I sent out many emails to SRS Vaginaplasty surgeons last week and have only heard back from one with a standard reply to fill out a form with out expressing if they can do my situation with the form filled out to their satisfaction. I am waiting on more responses from surgeons to verify I won't be wasting my time with therapy that can expire etc.. From what I've been studying lately ,it is easier to find a surgeon to be nullified than SRS Vaginaplasty on a male. I am confidant I will eventually find one as my story has much more history than most I have read about that were successful. I am confidant you can find a good surgeon to nullify as of today if you are serious.
    Last edited by nulloguy; 04-12-2018 at 02:50 AM.

  15. #15
    Fully Qualified Member
    Join Date
    Apr Sat 2011
    Posts
    118

    Re: Penectomy via Limited depth vaginoplasty

    Quote Originally Posted by nulloguy View Post
    Who was willing to give you a vagina as a straight male as your profile says? I sent out many emails to SRS Vaginaplasty surgeons last week and have only heard back from one with a standard reply to fill out a form with out expressing if they can do my situation with the form filled out to their satisfaction. I am waiting on more responses from surgeons to verify I won't be wasting my time with therapy that can expire etc.. From what I've been studying lately ,it is easier to find a surgeon to be nullified than SRS Vaginaplasty on a male. I am confidant I will eventually find one as my story has much more history than most I have read about that were successful. I am confidant you can find a good surgeon to nullify as of today if you are serious.
    If you read my post, it says I was looking for a scrotum removal, not a twat....

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Vaginoplasty without body feminization
    By carnil_null in forum Gay, Bisexual, & TG Room
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-08-2018, 05:57 PM
  2. Vaginoplasty Only
    By polarthong in forum Gay, Bisexual, & TG Room
    Replies: 170
    Last Post: 10-21-2017, 09:03 AM
  3. American Gods (limited series on STARZ)
    By Dave in forum Jokes, Links, Media & More
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-23-2017, 03:12 AM
  4. Limited Choice of Laptop Diaplays
    By Beau Geste in forum Archive Technical Help
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-11-2009, 05:37 AM
  5. Penectomy and vaginoplasty but no castration
    By Kelly_2 in forum Penectomy Discussion Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-13-2007, 04:54 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •