Thread: Penectomy via Limited depth vaginoplasty

Penectomy via Limited depth vaginoplasty

So Dr. Keelee MacPhee is a transgender surgeon who will do a "limited depth vaginoplasty". It almost sounds as if Dr. MacPhee would do a "nullo" surgery if a man met the right conditions. One man had a "limited depth vaginoplasty". You can see the picture on her website, picture #176: https://keeleemacpheemd.com/gallery/ Choose - MtF Genital Reconstruction and scroll through until you get to picture #176. I don't see a slit.

I kind of think this man just wanted his genitals removed and she obliged, but called it a "limited depth vaginolplasty" because as the caption under the pictures state, "for patients who wish to forgo the intensive vaginal dilation process and do not plan to have deep vaginal penetration". I surmise he didn't and doesn't want any penetration, just wanted his penis and testicles removed and she obliged him. Well, that's what I like to think anyways. Here is her picture if anyone wants to try to become a nullo by her hands.

https://www.google.com/maps/uv?hl=en...UGDKEQoioIdDAN

You know what's odd about her picture? It includes a full upper body picture that you don't usually see in most doctor pictures. Most of the time it's just a head shot, but she seems proud of her assests. Prove me wrong, please.
    Last edited by Hash; 09-14-2017 at 01:17 AM.

Nullo Since June 23, 2015 Losethem's Avatar

Re: Penectomy via Limited depth vaginoplasty

Her office is about 3-hours from where I'm living. I have a local friend who was considering going to her for his castration and scrotum removal, he found another option locally.

You'd be surprised what doors a single therapist letter of support can open these days.
    Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug.

FULLY Qualified Member Hopeful1's Avatar

If, and it's a big if, I ever get to the point of GRS surgery, Dr. McPhee is on my short list. I do plan on the limited depth aka cosmetic vaginoplasty. Marci has a three year waiting list and I don't know her well enough to move up on her list. Dr. McGinn is another possibility but Dr. McPhee tops my list since two very dear friends work just a couple of blocks away and I could stay with them for recovery. I'm pretty sure though that any qualified GRS surgeon can do the same since it just involves the same surgery except for creating a deep vaginal pouch. From what I've read, it's only about one inch depth.
    Never underestimate the power of human stupidity - Robert A. Heinlein
    April 26, 2016

I do believe today, because times have changed and physician attitudes have changed and are changing, that men who describe themselves as androgynous or who can obtain a letter stating that they see themselves as "genderless" can have their genitals removed more easily than before. They still might have to go through a lengthy process, but from what I've been reading, it appears that its getting easier to obtain such surgeries. That doesn't mean you'll be able to just walk in and ask for a penectomy or castration and obtain it, with all surgeries of this nature, it's a process and may take months or years. Still, for the persistent here in America, I see more doctors/surgeons who are less inhibited about a nullo type surgery. I believe that men who want to become nullo's will be able to become nullo's without transitioning into a female first and that you won't have to even have a limited depth vagina, you'll just become a smoothie.

Fully Qualified Member T van Keel's Avatar

I wouldn't be happy with anything that looks like a vagina, even with a limited depth. If totally smooth isn't possible, I'd prefer keeping the male parts. The results I could see on the pictures are no option for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Hash View Post
    I do believe today, because times have changed and physician attitudes have changed and are changing, that men who describe themselves as androgynous or who can obtain a letter stating that they see themselves as "genderless" can have their genitals removed more easily than before. They still might have to go through a lengthy process, but from what I've been reading, it appears that its getting easier to obtain such surgeries. That doesn't mean you'll be able to just walk in and ask for a penectomy or castration and obtain it, with all surgeries of this nature, it's a process and may take months or years. Still, for the persistent here in America, I see more doctors/surgeons who are less inhibited about a nullo type surgery. I believe that men who want to become nullo's will be able to become nullo's without transitioning into a female first and that you won't have to even have a limited depth vagina, you'll just become a smoothie.
    I smashed that barrier for everyone. Others came before me by various means, but I was the first (to my and my surgeons knowledge) that was allowed to proceed using the therapist/surgery route, which was a modified form of the Harry Benjamin standards. I think more men have become nullos the past two years since my surgery than I think I ran into the entire 20 years before. I do know my surgeon spoke with other similar surgeons about what he did in my case, and when he got no flak, others came online.

This means to me that the sticking point this community put up with for years was finally overcome. Once one doctor was willing to stick their neck out and not get their head chopped off by their peers, others felt comfortable doing it. It's nice for me to have a lot of nullo brothers, more than I could have imaged at this point.

Yes, you are right Losethem. I've tried to think of some other nullo who was able to do what you did, have an Ameican surgeon remove your genitals. However, I could not think of any other before you who was able to have his genitals completely removed. I know some urologists did castrations years earlier, like Dr. Spector and Kimmel and now Dr. Arnkoff, but having everything removed at once, that's a first.

Did your doctor try to dissuade you from going through with the surgery? Did they suggest any other options?

No, neither the therapist nor the surgeon tried to dissuade me. I had already been castrated underground (cutter) at that point, so I believe they felt it was safe to help me with the rest. Now a fully intact man, I'm not sure, but I do know my surgeon has nullified two other fully intact males, who became nullos in a single surgery.

Understand my "smash" comment above was not meant to flatter myself or anyone else, just merely that I feel that when I was able to go, it opened the door a lot wider than it had been. I'm glad that happened. It's let other men who feel as I do achieve their goal/dream of being a nullo and finally have comfort and peace in their lives.

Some time ago, before I took matters into my own hands, I approached two transsexual surgeons to see if they would help me (remove my penis). I was already castrated, but they both rejected me and one berated me for having gone to Dr. Kimmel to complete my castration. No sympathy, no compassion, I felt sad and mad. This surgeon felt that I didn't do things correctly or properly according to the rules. Maybe that's because the process to become a transsexual took years to accomplish. I wonder if transsexual surgeons are becoming or will become more inclined to perform nullo surgeries.

Quote Originally Posted by Hash View Post
    Some time ago, before I took matters into my own hands, I approached two transsexual surgeons to see if they would help me (remove my penis). I was already castrated, but they both rejected me and one berated me for having gone to Dr. Kimmel to complete my castration. No sympathy, no compassion, I felt sad and mad. This surgeon felt that I didn't do things correctly or properly according to the rules. Maybe that's because the process to become a transsexual took years to accomplish. I wonder if transsexual surgeons are becoming or will become more inclined to perform nullo surgeries.
    Quite my experience too!!!

Heta, Stigma, Sho. The Discarded and Abandoned Greek Letters Society.

Thread Information