Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Banding testicals

Banding testicals

I understand the danger of long term banding and not looking at this or doing it.

This I a different yet related question.

What would the long term affects be of banding with a rubber band for 30 mins a day for a week or two. Is this likely to cause any damage to the testiculs.

Fully Qualified Member

Re: Banding testicals

Its tough to know since every man is built different and the banding can be done tight, medium, or loose. How fast does your blood clot? How healthy are your testicles? How strong or weak are your veins, arteries, vas cords, spermatic cords and similar organs being crushed during bandings? Willthose organs spring back open or stay crushed and closed off after the bands are removed? What s your level of testosterone production? Is sperm production a factor for you to consider in wanting or having kids in the future or not? So many things can go into what kind of damage may or may not occur. And what testicular function you desire and would find acceptable after all that banding? Too many variables to know and answer.

Really loose banding that doesn t cut off much blood circulation in the balls and cords and doesn t crush all your cords and tubes too hard n tight and done for very short time periods likely won t damage healthy testicles. But tighten that banding and everything changes suddenly. Fall asleep after your orgasm and keep a band on too long and you can wake up castrated and its way too late to save your balls.

Even a dr can t tell you for sure how each banding will go or how your unique testicles will respond to it.

Play with fire and you might get burned. Are you ready for the risks and consequences if things go wrong?

Fully Qualified Member

As mentioned already banding is not an exact science. My first guess based on personal experience is banding for 30 minutes a day for a week or two would probable not cause permanent damage, but there is always the unknown variable. 99 out of 100 males might not have a problem. you might be the 100th and who knows. As also mentioned, there is danger you fall asleep, if you are using alcohol or drugs, you might get careless and leave the band on too long. Tight banding that results in the balls turning blue/black and cold to the touch is tricky but stimulating and I can see your interest. For the most part the pain will increase to the point You will be frantic to remove the bands.

If you still want to experience banding, just be careful and I hope you enjoy the experiences

Fully Qualified Member

Thanks for the very helpful input Mr experiment. I d hate to see any man accidentally castrate himself and him not wanting it. Like you said, line up 100 men, band their 200 testicles exactly the same way, and a few testicles most likely would be killed or damaged by it. Even if most of the testicles would come out ok. Being a man who lost his balls when he was really just wanting to play around harmlessly for fun n kicks would really suck big time. And no way to tell which men would get damaged balls before the bandings.

Playing without using real elastrators and bands is less risky and allows for looser banding than using real castration tools. The real tools and using any kind of very tight bands or tying off will increase your chances of killing or harming your testicles and increasing the amount of damage. A man s balls are easy for the real tools and bands to maim or destroy. I d stay away from the real castration tools for play fun. And playing with a trusted lover or fuck buddy or gal will decrease your chances of banding too long or letting it go too long or too far in the rush of excitement that you will likely get from playing rough n tough with your balls for fun.
    Last edited by cutnbulls2ox; 09-08-2017 at 04:23 PM. Reason: Typos

I really appreciate your input guys. Thanks. I am using normal rubber bands and not elastrator bands. Never when drinking and always removed when pain is too much. It hits me after about ten mins and I have to fight to make 30.

I have chemically castrated myself a few times now so I am not doing this risk free. But will take every precaution I possibly can not to end up in a hospital situation
    Last edited by Mescottyg86; 09-08-2017 at 10:26 PM.

Newly Active Member

Hi Mescotty. You answered my post on Androcur. I guess we did this opposite. I have been putting rubber bands on my balls since I was a kid. I have used an elastrator on goats and sheep and recently bought one to try on myself. I tried a few times but could never get a band on. One evening after shaving my balls and playing with a large toy, I tried again. There was lots of crisco around lol, and I just did it like I used to do sheep. Pulled the scrotum through and then the testicles just popped through with no effort one after the other. It was a total rush! I intended to keep it on for 30 minutes, but when the timer rang I could not figure out how to get the band off! I could not get the tip of the scissors under the band. I was starting to panic when I saw a pair of nail clippers and managed to snip through the band. The time showed 45 minutes. I never go past 15 minutes now. Don't know if it is psychosomatic, but I think my sex drive has dropped since I started playing with the elastrator. I don't masturbate as much, my erection isn't as hard, and a couple of times I have not been able to orgasm. I was shocked to see the video of the young guy who was able to cut his own scrotum off after just 24 hours I think! It is fun though
    Last edited by MikeGrant; 11-17-2017 at 06:08 PM.

Fully Qualified Member

It makes sense that long term banding would damage testicles and reduce their function over time, especially tight or long banding times.

I actually had a post here on banding. First off I have used banding in animals for years. Now while I can't live in the head of those animals. Normally about an hour there is no return. Thing with banders they are used for one thing only to castrate. They work very well in that roll. I have recently been researching banding used in humans. Most all men who managed to castrate themselves using the band. Knew when it was to far to remove. A basic timeline is this. After you use a live shot meaning a band that has not been streched before. It takes thirty minutes to seat or cut off blood nerves completely. Thats its max constriction. The pain starts at about for minutes and will get worse for the first teo hrs then lessen. I assume as the testicals die. So you may say an hour is your time line. Anything after that you run the risks of massive infections blood clots ect.

Also all those who started banding. Noticed changes in sexual habits. Soft erections ect. So yes if you band I would say yes you can cause longterm damage very quickly.

I am a gentle gentle autumn rain erikboy's Avatar

I do not know much about compression severity of rubber band. Does it just close arteries or cause more permanent damage right away. But if you cut off arterial blood flow to any limb due to damaged arteries, or severe bleeding through wounds, generally blood circulation cut off time should not exceed 2 hours. That is for limbs. Brain that consume oxygen very fast, and its cells are very sensitive to oxygen deprivation would start to die after 5 minutes after shutting down blood circulation. But then again, it depends of oxygen consumption, as there have been cases of people surviving and returning to competely normal health after being submerged into ice cold water for 20 minutes. Organs that are going to be transplanted, could survive for hours without any blood circulation at a low temperature.
    So, it really depends on tempereture of your testicles after being banded, if the band itself doesn't do any significant and permanent damage to blood vessels in a shorter time scale.
    Logically, if you keep your balls warm affter banding, they consume remaining oxygen faster and die faster. If you cool them down, they will live longer.
    But you will always take some risk banding them.

Yes, be careful, damage can be done easier than you think.

I would like to than everyone who genuinely tried to help. I have now actually went through the process of banding. I started on the twentieth on the long holiday. I can now say that while very uncomfortable for the first two hrs after it eases up. Now my story ended on a good note or has so far. It has now been thirteen days. I have started to notice hot flashes I am assuming because of hormones changing. Again thanks for all the info.

Your balls are gone?
    Just trying to be a good guy.

Don't know what nice guy has to do with it. I technically still have my testicsls there just not where they used to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Randonmech View Post
    Don't know what nice guy has to do with it. I technically still have my testicsls there just not where they used to be.
    Where are you keeping them? Just curious.

Thread Information