Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Banding testicals

Re: Banding testicals

Well might sound a bit weird but there packed in salt to dry them. Figure I will be buried with them.

Weird? Here? Naaahh.

I really do look like my avatar Dave's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Randonmech View Post
    Well might sound a bit weird but there packed in salt to dry them. Figure I will be buried with them.
    That's very Oriental. IT is said that when the last Chinese emperor had to step down from his throne, there were a thousand Eunuchs were where given their removed body parts in jars so that they could be buried with them.

A number of years ago, a friend told me about his buddy who had his testicles removed and kept them in formaldehyde on his mantel. Now let me say this as gently as possible -- I don't think "Better Homes and Gardens" has a chapter or article on how one displays severed body parts in the living room and reveal that to guests. IF BH&G can't, who am I to try.
    As the story was related to me, the fellow had to have the police in his home on day and they asked "What's that?" and he blithely answered "my testicles." Well, that did seem odd to the police and it did merit the fellow a trip to the police station and to a court appointed psychiatrist. That was in "less-informed" times when these matters were not spoken about.

I also have seen a Christmas Tree (since we're in the season) decorated with small plastic penises and testicles instead of red and silver balls. I hope never to see that again. I also would not decorate my Christmas Tree with plastic characters and zombies from The Walking Dead and World War Z. Somehow, those things aren't festive enough.

Thanks for letting me reminisce about weird things from long ago.
    Last edited by Dave; 12-08-2017 at 01:44 AM.
    “They also call it the Winged Isle. Some say it is because the island, if seen from above, would look like butterfly wings. And I do not know the truth of it.” Then, “ ‘And what is truth?’ said jesting Pilate.” From: The Truth Is A Cave In The Black Mountains by Neil Gaiman.

I squeeze my testicles tightly causing pain in my abdomen. Doing this secretion occurs from my penis; maybe from my postrate gland as I believe squeezing my testicles would prevent production of penis semen

Any one know if this is the case?

Thanks

Scuba xx

Fully Qualified Member

Randonmech,
    I don t think its weird at all. Seems like a lot of men who love their testicles but get castrated would want to keep theirs. You said your castration was medically needed. So even more the case you d value and love your balls and want to do something far better than have them thrown out like garbage. I d think most men would choose to keep their testicles if drs would let them . Most drs won t let men keep removed testicles, even if the man has balls enough to ask to keep his.

Too bad the salt will shrink the size of yours. A full life size would be best to show off.
    Man that banding must have hurt like crazy. I don t know how you could take it unless you were numbed up with painkillers. But you proved a man with practice on livestock can band a man s balls.

Hope you get the outcome you wanted.

Fully Qualified Member

Dave,
    Great story ! Too bad he didn t remember to stash his trophy balls before the observant cops saw them. He likely knew the cops could immediately see, as men, exactly what was on display on his mantle and knew lying would only get him into more troubles. I guess he could have claimed the balls were off a big hunting dog as the only lie likely to explain them being in a jar. You d think the cops would simply do a fast drop your pants seach to prove they were his own former testicles, right on the spot, and be content he didn t take any other man s nuts off by force. I guess the cops were making sure he was no danger to himself. But a well healed scrotum from a past castration should have been enough proof of no immenent danger to himself at that time.

I can see Field and Stream maybe doing an article on displaying trophy balls in your locked gun cabinet. Few women are interested in guns. Most men are. A gun cabinet could display a trophy jar and only males would likely see it and know it was a man s pair instead of some animal s balls.

But I applaud that man proudly displaying his preserved testicles on his mantle. A lot of men would love to show theirs off if they could do it and not get arrested for it. He still got arrested, even showing just his gonads alone ! Jeez, uptight much ?

Fully Qualified Member

Hey Scuba,

Squeezing your balls won t stop sperm production as long as your balls stay alive. Otherwise tons of men and teens would be squeezing theirs as a new male birth control method if it did work. Its very difficult to turn off sperm production in healthy men. Whoever figures out how to do it as birth control will make a fortune if it works and keeps the man sexually able and sterile.

You re probably leaking clear pre cum as you squeeze your testicles. Any excitement can get pre cum flowing quick and with no control by the man of it coming out. If you squeeze out thick white semen, you might be squeezing too hard to keep your balls healthy. But some balls do yake incredible abuse and keep on working after it. Just be aware that sexual excitement can make pain feel intensely pleasurable to the point of doing damage without registering it as pain. I almost ended up with a pierced nipple from asking a lover to bite harder and harder on my nip as orgasm got closer. He asked if I was sure ? I said hell yeah, it feels great ! Bite harder ! After I shot off, the pain kicked in on my nipple. But it was well worth it lol ! I told him I d asked for it. And I got it. He did just ehat I asked. Good thing he wasn t biting my balls, or I d have ended my fun permanently by mistake.

Thread Information