Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: how many sit to pee

how many sit to pee

I enjoy sitting to pee. it makes me feel more fem. how many others here like to do the same? plus how many wish they had the plumbing of their wanted gender?

Blog Entries

Re: how many sit to pee

I do most of the time. I have a PA so it is difficult to get the aim right if your dick turns into a fountain half way through.
    I have considered a re route as my next mod.

Blog Entries

until a year ago when i had surgery and a hole was put into my tummy with a plastic catheter attached to my bladder, i sat down to pee for thirty years due to my tiny micro penis. sometimes when i was in a bar and had to go i got to the urinal and couldn't find it what with all the hair and just peed on myself. such embarrassment made me switch to sitting down in the stall. also, my "stream" most of the time when i turned about forty could not hit the urinal but rather went down the side of my leg. not a "femme" thing with me, but a medical necessity...lol.

hey bobbielee
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbilee View Post
    until a year ago when i had surgery and a hole was put into my tummy with a plastic catheter attached to my bladder, i sat down to pee for thirty years due to my tiny micro penis. sometimes when i was in a bar and had to go i got to the urinal and couldn't find it what with all the hair and just peed on myself. such embarrassment made me switch to sitting down in the stall. also, my "stream" most of the time when i turned about forty could not hit the urinal but rather went down the side of my leg. not a "femme" thing with me, but a medical necessity...lol.
    hey bobbilee, how are you? I do understand. good to hear from you sister, and you too ambiguous.

Nullo Since June 23, 2015 Losethem's Avatar

Seeing as I no longer have a dick, I sit. makes things a lot less messy.
    Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug.

I usually sit to pee it is cleaner especially with my PA whether in or not.

Fully Qualified Member Littledick's Avatar

Thumbs up Re: how many sit to pee

I have for years, with both a small dick and i used to wear a 000 Gauge PA that weighed 68 grams and 102 with the rattlers on it, I was a bit like a cat with a bell, you would know when I was around.
    I used to pee all over the place plus with a bad back it was easier and cleaner to sit. It all added to the fun and the fact that i am a bottom as it were.
    Littledick

The Balls Rule! Well at least mine rule me.

I have had similar experiences having a naturally small dick causing pee to run down my scrotum, after fishing and coaxing the little thing out as I stand to pee. The solution to not peeing on myself was deciding to sit to pee whenever possible.

Sitting also aligns with my internal fem nature, however was not the reason for deciding and routinely sitting to pee.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbilee View Post

Due to my mirco penis, I always try sit down to empty my bladder, if I try to pee sanding up I end up wetting myself and my pants. I rather have a urethra re-route and get rid of rest of my annoyingly useless and unwanted male parts.

I myself wish I had female parts both top and bottom, but that's me

Fully Qualified Member Begoneboy's Avatar

Naturally being complete nullo sitting to pee is mandatory. However, during the many years of sailing I had a sign above the head (toilet)
    that read simply (you cannot hit a hole in one at the golf course so what makes you think you can do it here. SIT DOWN!)

while the topic of sitting or standing to pee is a rather odd topic the other one brought up is serious. Wanting to have all female plumbing both top and bottom is a goal and those wishing to have such can come very close in this modern world. Chase your desires with all you have and your dreams will come to be.
    Last edited by Begoneboy; 08-21-2017 at 11:57 AM.
    Then and now while living the good life

me, have done for years

I'm usually locked in a chastity device and usually sit to pee.

chasted2b

Me too, started doing it when I got my PA about 30 years ago.

I only stand to pee when out working(I work construction no restrooms) and then with my PA I have to be very careful or end up with wet spots!

Thread Information