Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: how many sit to pee

Fully Qualified Member Chrissym's Avatar

Re: how many sit to pee

Thanks Sparkey49. I always wondered and its now a little too late to experiment haha.

Bilwilliams its just normal having to wipe after peeing now. The novelty wears off pretty quickly. There really isnt anything to shake so its a little hard to shake dry. Its kinda annoying not wiping as it stays very wet and moist down there. The wetness hangs around you inner and outer lips and can either be a bit smelly or enough to wet your underwear. I go camping a fair bit and if go comando in very loose shorts it can air dry to some extent but just easier to always have tissues on hand and wipe if possible. Hope that helps?

Do any of you ever have any regret over the mods/surgeries you've have?

I don’t have any regrets because before I did anything I would set my mind to accept what ever came and be willing to accept it and will use the same mind set in the future if you cannot accept whatever comes of your choice as this is just how it worked out Don’t Do It! Most major action is for life so be ready to enjoy whatever the outcome!

Fully Qualified Member Chrissym's Avatar

There are definately days where i might have wished things were different. Any mods make you just that little bit different than everyone else and mine are kinda major. But at the end of the day i think i would have regretted more not doing it and both my successes and failures are at least due to me being who i want to be rather than just hiding it and being 'normal'

Thread Information