Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: how many sit to pee

Fully Qualified Member Chrissym's Avatar

Re: how many sit to pee

Whats that like? Does the cage get wet? How long have you worn it?

My cage is small but open enough not to get wet when peeing. Easy to keep clean and the longest it’s been on without removal is 30 days but I could easily leave it on longer.
    "And the day came when the risk it took to remain tight inside the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.." -Anais Nin

Wow. Thats impressive and really interesting. Whats the background behind it? Do you still have your testies?

I would like to be caged too. do you have a partner or did you do this yourself? how does it feel? I think I would rather be castrated.

Fully Qualified Member Freddyjack's Avatar

michele4848; your such a girl, you'd like to be caged too, but you'd rather be castrated, make up your mind.
    Sometimes you fuck the dog, Sometimes the dog fucks you

Haha good call Freddyjack. Why not do both michele4848? Be castrated and wear a cage. The effects of low t might negate the cage a bit but might help in holding and hiding what is left?

I have worn a cage before castration and tried a cage with PA lock since and it only adds weight and actually just stretches my limp dick which is counter productive for myself!

Haha the irony of making your dick bigger while trying to make it smaller is funny. Does your PA hurt when used to lock your dick up?

No the PA is really pretty tough especially using 4ga pin. Have gotten rid of cage several years ago.

You are still braver than me. Im not sure i could get my ears pierced let alone my dick. Does ever affect peeing with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Chrissym View Post
    The novelty on sitting to pee wears off after a while. Its inconvienant and messier than having a penis. That said, i too used to get excited thinking about how would be to be stuck having to sit for the rest of my life. However like i assume most women, its just peeing now and while i dont want me penis back, i do miss its simplicity. Haha i have experienced accidently standing although not often it only happened once or twice at the begining post op and luckily i quickly remembered and sat down before making a mess. I do still reach down to adjust my dick and scratch my balls occasionally... just out of habit after 30 years of doing it.
    Is it weird having to wipe with a vagina now? Is it impossible to shake dry or do without wiping? Also if you don't wipe what happens? Like does it feel like when you had a penis and didn't shake well enough and a couple drops come out in your underwear? Sorry for the weird questions. I just can't wait to experience this. I admire you so much for going through with this and have given me courage as well.

Chrissym It depends what style ring you wear the full circle seems to be the messier as the pee follows the ring back at you and your pants. The horse shoe ones with a ball on each end doesn’t. Peeing without anything in I just have two streams but no mess. I have some videos on Man Mods same name as here and on Male Body Mods.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkey49 View Post
    I only stand to pee when out working(I work construction no restrooms) and then with my PA . . .
    Beg pardon, I'm new here, but what's a "PA"?

A "cage"?

I deliver to (don't stay) construction sites daily and never saw one without a "Porta-John" - what's the story?

Many questions! More to the topic I sit to pee 'cause can 'tuck' when done without touching

Fully Qualified Member Freddyjack's Avatar

Welcome, a "PA" is a prince albert, a piercing through the head of a dick
    Sometimes you fuck the dog, Sometimes the dog fucks you

We do emergency utility work and no portables everywhere you dig a cut cable or a drunk took out a pole etc.

Thread Information