Combination of car trouble and illness (flu?) interrupted my trips to the urology clinic for a shot for almost three months.

Erections dwindled to zero. Desire likewise. Fondling became a lost cause, like those guys with the silly ladders who keep getting pushed away from the castle wall.

The "eunuch calm" either takes much longer or is highly dependent on personality/psychology. Never got close. Still longed for my hood-mounted mini-gun for THAT driver in front of me. I used a little device bought years ago -- one button makes a machine gun sound, one a grenade "wheeeeooooo-BOOM," and one a death ray zap. Satisfying, but no substitute for THAT guy doing 35 in a 45 mph zone. Pushed the cats off the couch. Poor things only wanted to cuddle! Let myself go...remember the dude in "Indy & the Last Crusade" who drank from the wrong chalice? Cut my fingernails too close. Grew infuriated at that film that grows on the reading glasses. Became even more annoyed at the E-News celebs and their useless exploits. Muted the TV when those Shriner's Hospital ads came on. Gave up on Fox Business channel. Stewart, stop being so optimistic! Started wiping blood from my eyes after two minutes of a YouTube Feminist Fail video. Those used to be so funny. Switched to LiveLeak, oddly encouraged by the carnage.

Physical changes? Appetite dwindled. Lost weight. Well, OK for that.

Got my shot today. Still not up to watching "Varney and Friends." It'll take time. Let the cats onto my lap. A little tummy rub and Batcat nods off.

Note to self: Put Batcat on a diet.