Thread: Ok, new thread, new info, so I need some help, really need a ladie's opinion.

Ok, new thread, new info, so I need some help, really need a ladie's opinion.

Ok guys and hopefully gals, I am at home by my self-tonight with no one to tell me what to do. My wife is staying with her grandmother in the hospital, so she is as usual the good guy and I am the bad. But I have just gotten the tribander in the mail and tried it tonight with a shoe string to give me a place to cut it off. It worked quite well, with only a small nick. Ok, I only left it on for about 5 minutes and there was basically no pain at all. So, if anyone believes this method is painful at that point, trust me you donít really deserve balls and you certainly donít deserve them. Ok, no pain, I cut the band off with a clipper in about 5 minutes and the only squali was a small nick. Ok, I am looking forward to letting my wife finish the job. So, what the fuck. This was nothing! I was actually let down. What can I expect to fell at 30 minutes or an hour? And how long till I am clinically castrated? It was pleasurable, but missing the prime points. That is my wifeís control, imitate emasculation, and real teasing by real beautiful women. But if she wants it, she will have to come up with that. What are your thoughts?

110% Top, call me "SIR" TopManFL's Avatar

Re: Ok, new thread, new info, so I need some help, really need a ladie's opinion.

You asked,

What are your thoughts?
    My non medical advise is simple. Don't do it. Fantasy is one thing, enjoy that part of it.

But, to leave any band on long enough to actually castrate you will most likely result in a trip to the emergency room, and then surgery where a frustrated doctor tries to mind all the pieces, cords and blood vessels that should be in your scrotum, but have migrated back up inside you.

And that? Seriously, is the best outcome. Having everyone refer to you as "the dearly departed" is also a possibility.

My thoughts are that Male to Eunuch is a valid sexual identity, being submissive to your wife even to the point of giving up your testicles is a valid role in your relationship.

First and foremost, your health must be considered.

You asked, and I'm just giving an opinion. I'd recommend talking to a doctor, finding a clinic, anywhere they can do the procedure under safe medical conditions.

Re: Ok, new thread, new info, so I need some help, really need a ladie's opinion.

I m betting your ball cords hurt like all hell by now from the crushing force of that tri bander on them. I m thinking you d really miss the turn on n excitement of the fantasy of your own castration if your balls were gone n your sex drive n enjoyment of your sexual turn ons were decreased or totally gone with no testosterone pumping thru your bloodstream after losing your balls.

How do your balls feel today? Enough force can permanently crush nut cords closed or leave them ruptured open n bleeding in a very short time.

I am fine. I done it again a day or so ago and left it on around 10 minutes and still the only pain was with cutting the band off from skin irritation of the band contracting. Kind of a rubber burn. Not sure what to make of it.

As long as you re willing to risk the consequences if that tri bander does the castration job its professionally designed to do on your balls and with larger livestock balls, no one can stop you from trying it on your nuts.
    Be sure you really want dead balls to risk it like this. The more you do it, the more likely it ll castrate you fully or partly damage your nuts n cords. Age and time can finish off injured balls once they get damaged too. You gotta want it for real to risk this.

You must have some mighty strong nut cords on you if your balls don t go numb and start shrinking smaller and getting softer in your sack over the next few weeks. A successful castration by crushing your ball cords can take a while to be obvious and start to show clearly. I d fuck n jack off as much as you can every day, just in case it works on your balls and it castrates you one of these times.

When someone really wants to try something, but they are afraid I think they try to spread that fear to anyone who is not afraid. I am 52 years old and my balls have been well tested over the years. I’m not bragging, but they must be a fairly tough set to have survived this long. I too would have been afraid when I was younger, but at 52 I’m not having any more kids, my wife is tired of sex anyway, and the younger women aren’t that interested in me. Oh I get lucky occasionally, but in reality at 52 I don’t have near as much to lose as a younger man. I probably have a high pain tolerance because of all the extreme sports injuries and surgeries I have had over the years. But for whatever reason, at 10 minutes this thing didn’t hurt. Go figure, I was actually disappointed.

Thread Information