Thread: What is the likelihood of this existing and the ramifications in reality:

What is the likelihood of this existing and the ramifications in reality:

A heterosexual cis male with severe BIID since childhood, affecting the penis and only the penis to where it causes him discomfort and no sexual pleasure whatsoever, so he can't use it to masturbate and has to use anal methods or some other type to have orgasms.
    It's theoretically possible for this to exist, but I don't know what the probability is. It's the exact inverse of my own BIID, which is already highly unusual among cis women, but the complete lack of penile erogenous zone seems either much more rare in men, or nonexistent, or just not-talked-about given the cultural importance placed on penises. I don't know.
    Supposing this person does or did exist, what would be the social or psychological ramifications of being like this, growing up like this, trying to navigate dating or marriage like this? It's different from aphallia because the man in this scenario would be bothered by the thought of having a penis and maybe envious of men who didn't!

Re: What is the likelihood of this existing and the ramifications in reality:

interesting concepts and thoughts on this matter. one that probably should be further discussed and/or studied.

Thread Information