Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: ULTIMATE penis SHRINK GUIDE?

McAndro92

smokes ULTIMATE penis SHRINK GUIDE?

Good evening fellow board members!! I've never posted here before and figured this would be a good topic to break the ice. I noticed penis shrinking is a theme around here and I have been trying to figure out how to make mine as small as possible without surgery. It'd be nice if there were a simple to understand online guide so why not gather all our info here?

My current regiment of 50mg Androcur (soon to be 100mg daily) 1mg Finasteride (MPB), and every other day post-menopausal estrogen cream on my penis. I should probably move that to every day.

I can still get erect at 50mg andro so I'm upping it back up to 100mg.

I've also experienced a smaller flaccid penis if in tight panties for a majority of the day. I don't always do this as I much prefer diapers (ABDL), but it's worked.

Hypnosis was something I was looking into a few years ago and really only stopped last year. I wish I'd have kept going and measuring considering my unit used to be 6 inches at least. My favorite file which I'd listen to more if I had the time is Sarnogas Curse of the Teeny weenie. It's 40 minutes but if you look on warpmymind's website you'll see people tracking their shrinking progress on there and it's pretty great.

Training yourself to stay limp when aroused by discontinuing penile stimulation during masturbation has been floating around the net for some time reportedly working after some time.

And finally one of my absolute favorite and tried and true methods (for me at least)... Smoking marijuana. My erections are noticeably weaker, less girthy, and are about a quarter inch smaller. I don't know if it just gets me super aroused or blood is flowing to my much bigger head more.... But my god it feels great. Until it's over :/

Do you guys have any methods you've used over the years to get permanent shrinkage? Would love to hear some responses!!!

As a side note I'm currently sitting at about 4 1/8 inches. Here's to shrinking!!!!

Re: ULTIMATE penis SHRINK GUIDE?

Welcome to the forums! I'm assuming you've already read my thread about shrinking my cock?

I'm currently just on Edronax (I covered my experiences with that in that thread), however I'm considering switching to androcur if Edronax doesn't reduce my boners more (right now I can still get pretty hard... although I've only been on it a week... so maybe I need to give it more time?)

As I don't want much in the way of feminisation (I'm fine with softer skin and hair, but I don't want boobs!) I think I might also take Raloxifene... although I have no idea of the dosages!

Next steps for me I think.... finish off this Edronax... then get an online testosterone level check... and start on the androcur!

This is my current progress with Edronax: photo

What are your goals? JUST penis shrinkage? Also what effect does the Finasteride have along with androcur?

McAndro92

Oh thanks man!! And thanks that's awesome!! That's pretty impressive!! Have you noticed any permanent results thus far? And I wouldn't mind light feminization with penis and testicle shrinking!!! Androcur seems to be working pretty decently so far but I can still get erections which I find strange. I did 100mg for a few days initially, then tapered off to 50mg a day but noticed it didn't do much except clear up my semen a bit and make erections a little harder. so I'm hoping that going back up to 100mg will cure that lol!!! And just curious, where do you get Edronax? It sounds pretty good and for all I know might benefit me mentally as well!! Also have you ever tried any of my above methods for shrinking?

Quote Originally Posted by McAndro92 View Post
    Oh thanks man!! And thanks that's awesome!! That's pretty impressive!! Have you noticed any permanent results thus far? And I wouldn't mind light feminization with penis and testicle shrinking!!! Androcur seems to be working pretty decently so far but I can still get erections which I find strange. I did 100mg for a few days initially, then tapered off to 50mg a day but noticed it didn't do much except clear up my semen a bit and make erections a little harder. so I'm hoping that going back up to 100mg will cure that lol!!! And just curious, where do you get Edronax? It sounds pretty good and for all I know might benefit me mentally as well!! Also have you ever tried any of my above methods for shrinking?
    I only started just over a week ago, so my current shrinkage is only a result of the Edronax and that'll be reversed once I stop the pills. I think it'll take probably 6 months absolute minimum, of zero boners, to have any kind of permanent effect.. but that's what I'm aiming for!

I got the Edronax from an online pharmacy, there's a few that people use on here

Were you still able to get erecrions on 100mg of Androcur? That's what I'm thinking of starting on next, because the Edronax isn't totally killing my boners. Also did you take larger doses at first? I'm still reading up on it, but I think people initially take larger doses (200-300mg?) for the first few weeks (presumably to bring your testosterone right down) then ramp it down, until you're taking a smaller daily amount for maintenance.

I've not tried the other bits you mentioned.. well actually I've smoked a bit of weed, but didn't notice any change to my dick :P

Fully Qualified Member

200-300mg Androcur might be too much. The drug can harm liver. 100-150 mg seems like a reasonable dosage for a start.

Quote Originally Posted by WannaBeSmall View Post
    I only started just over a week ago, so my current shrinkage is only a result of the Edronax and that'll be reversed once I stop the pills. I think it'll take probably 6 months absolute minimum, of zero boners, to have any kind of permanent effect.. but that's what I'm aiming for!

I got the Edronax from an online pharmacy, there's a few that people use on here

Were you still able to get erecrions on 100mg of Androcur? That's what I'm thinking of starting on next, because the Edronax isn't totally killing my boners. Also did you take larger doses at first? I'm still reading up on it, but I think people initially take larger doses (200-300mg?) for the first few weeks (presumably to bring your testosterone right down) then ramp it down, until you're taking a smaller daily amount for maintenance.

I've not tried the other bits you mentioned.. well actually I've smoked a bit of weed, but didn't notice any change to my dick :P

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge2008 View Post
    200-300mg Androcur might be too much. The drug can harm liver. 100-150 mg seems like a reasonable dosage for a start.
    Ah.. in that cause I think I might be confusing those doses with Depo Provera

Which reminds me - McAndro92 you might want to get some blood work done to see what your T levels are (and maybe check your liver is okay too!) then adjust accordingly.

McAndro92

Yea I didn't start at that high because a risk of liver toxicity!!! And I'm taking Finasteride to block DHT for hair loss and honestly I'll probably stack it with Androcur for about three months because even though Androcur should do the exact same thing except better... I really love my hair where it is and I want to be sure lol! Also I assumed there were some pharmacies like inhouse but didn't see it on there for Edronax!

Yea I didn't start at that high because a risk of liver toxicity!!! And I'm taking Finasteride to block DHT for hair loss and honestly I'll probably stack it with Androcur for about three months because even though Androcur should do the exact same thing except better... I really love my hair where it is and I want to be sure lol! Also I assumed there were some pharmacies like inhouse but didn't see it on there for Edronax!
    I was wondering about Finasteride! Are you saying that Finasteride helps with natural hair loss, or are you saying that you're taking it to counter the hair loss effects of the other drugs? :0

I was looking at Finasteride, but figured if I was going to be on Androcur, there wouldn't be any point as it's doing the same thing.

McAndro92

I'm only taking it because the last year or so it seemed my hair was thinning ol! Well to be totally honest I wasn't 100% sure I had male pattern hair loss starting (I'm only 24). I thought that at first because my maternal grandfather in Mr Clean incarnate, but the way my hair loss started it seemed like my hair was dry and coarse and I had consistent thinning all over my head which is similar to Female pattern baldness or thyroid induced hair loss. Even though my dermatologist said thyroid issues don't cause hair loss there are plenty of sources online that differ.ANYWAY!!! Finasteride blocks DHT (a testosterone byproduct) which damages and eventually shrinks and kills hair follicles. Finasteride either slows production of DHT or prevents it from binding to receptore I forget which!! And basically I figured Andro lowers testosterone and Fina will stop any of that remaining test from converting to DHT and making me lose hair!! I'm seeing a little less scalp so maybe it wasn't my thyoid, but I still have a referral to get it checked out soon anyway. A little rambly but yea it just so happens my androcur came in the same time I got a finasteride prescription lol!!

I'm only taking it because the last year or so it seemed my hair was thinning ol! Well to be totally honest I wasn't 100% sure I had male pattern hair loss starting (I'm only 24). I thought that at first because my maternal grandfather in Mr Clean incarnate, but the way my hair loss started it seemed like my hair was dry and coarse and I had consistent thinning all over my head which is similar to Female pattern baldness or thyroid induced hair loss. Even though my dermatologist said thyroid issues don't cause hair loss there are plenty of sources online that differ.ANYWAY!!! Finasteride blocks DHT (a testosterone byproduct) which damages and eventually shrinks and kills hair follicles. Finasteride either slows production of DHT or prevents it from binding to receptore I forget which!! And basically I figured Andro lowers testosterone and Fina will stop any of that remaining test from converting to DHT and making me lose hair!! I'm seeing a little less scalp so maybe it wasn't my thyoid, but I still have a referral to get it checked out soon anyway. A little rambly but yea it just so happens my androcur came in the same time I got a finasteride prescription lol!!
    Ahhhh ok, gotcha. I'm pretty new to all his myself, so I'm still trying to figure out what I should be taking lol I don't "think" I'll need to take Finasteride..

My goal is to shrink my dick, while minimising the feminisation, so I think I'll be taking Androcur along with Raloxifene to reduce the chances of me getting boobs! (I'm happy to lose body hair... if that's a side effect!)

McAndro92

Yea I doubt you'll need it! And I definitely feel that desire. I would love a micropenis and I'm pretty androgynous as a person so I'd love a rounder butt slightly bigger hips and a more androgynous face. But I'd like to keep boobs to an absolute minimum. I might be okay with light gyno but that's as far as I wanna take it in the boob department.

Yea I doubt you'll need it! And I definitely feel that desire. I would love a micropenis and I'm pretty androgynous as a person so I'd love a rounder butt slightly bigger hips and a more androgynous face. But I'd like to keep boobs to an absolute minimum. I might be okay with light gyno but that's as far as I wanna take it in the boob department.
    Oh yeah, forgot about the butt department haha I wouldn't say no to a rounder one!

Keen to start soon, but I'm just sorting out some blood tests before I get going. Hoping I don't suddenly discover my liver is on its last legs and my blood is toxic lol

McAndro92

Yea man definitely. My girlfriend has a huge butt and I shall join her lmao. Forgot to mention I also using an estrogen cream for post menopausal women on my butt/hips, and penis. Not sure if it'll do anything but we'll see! And yea liver toxicity aint no joke! I'd get mine checked but eh lol. Man it's funny doing all this body modification to myself. I don't feel trans or anything like that but my mentality lately has been full steam ahead into feminization lol.

Quote Originally Posted by WannaBeSmall View Post
    Are you going to keep taking it, or actually stop? I'm curious what the long-term results would be with it . Are there any downsides to long-term use?

Quote Originally Posted by kaleozak View Post
    Are you going to keep taking it, or actually stop? I'm curious what the long-term results would be with it . Are there any downsides to long-term use?
    Edronax is just an antidepressant, so (as far as I'm aware!) it won't mess with hormone levels too much... so I don't think the long term effects are massively damaging (I'm no medical expert though, so don't take my word for it!). As with all drugs... always read the label!

As for me stopping, I think I will if I decide to move onto an antiandrogen like Androcur.

Thread Information